ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blog Removed
(10-22-2020, 08:28 PM)Ghost47 Wrote: Awww i was a big fan of this website.... Been searching for a long time to see if i can find it... This forum came up in my searches.
so... I'm new here.
Do you know any similar places of petticoat punishment?
Welcome to the forum; I hope you enjoy your time here.

‘PJ’s Tales of the Petticoated’ is one of the more popular sites along similar lines.

http://forcedfeminisationstories.blogspo...5b55f0a00f
Welcome Ghost47
I highly recommend ‘PJ’s Tales of the Petticoated’ and thanks Girlygirl for posting the link.

Also try as posted by alexvyaz
writing in google search:
Source:idontwanttowearit.blogspot.com site:genderrolereversal.tumblr.com
(07-09-2020, 06:57 PM)afp Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 04:35 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 01:15 PM)afp Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 11:20 AM)patrouille Wrote: Hi Everyone. The brilliant Blog: https://idontwanttowearit.blogspot.com/, has been removed and I have PM Terry without a reply and just wondered if anyone has heard anything. Cheers. Paul

Hi Paul I also noticed that and was going to PM Terry but heard nothing. I know at least one other blog on that platform was removed yesterday.  I wish I had saved some of captions as I often looked back at old ones when waiting for new posts. Maybe Pinterest can find them.
I messaged him myself yesterday but not had a response yet. I don’t know which other blog you’re thinking of but one run by Paul S (who commented quite frequently on Terry’s site) appears to have gone as well - though Blogspot otherwise appears uninterrupted.

‘Gender role reversal- Tumblr’ takes captions from a number of sites and I think some of Terry’s have featured on there so that may be somewhere to check.
Thanks I’ll search there.

Hello everyone i am PaulS I was the one that replied to Terri G captions and I had to take my blog down because I was get nasty comments and couldn't deal with them. I have messaged Terri and asked about what happened to his blog and he told me that the same thing had happened to him
Hello PaulS.
It's great to hear from you.
I was also a big fan of Terri G's and your blogs.
It's really a terrible situation that ignorant people will post nasty comments on any blog.
There are ways to disagree without being nasty or just not comment.
Did their Mommys never tell them "if you can't say something nice, then say nothing at all".
In my experience/opinion, the vast majority of folk here are friendly. The moderators are active in banning abusive members and removing their posts.
Thanks for updating us, Paul S. I can’t add much to AFP’s sentiments really.