BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Female Empowerment: Mother Sends Son’s to School in Skirts
(07-10-2020, 02:05 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(07-09-2020, 09:54 PM)Ali Wrote: The thought of the boys being forced to wear bloomers and then having to ask nicely to be 'allowed' to wear regular panties is delicious!

When I was a child and a teenager being punished by being put back into nappies my mother would make me ask nicely to be 'allowed' to wear panties. It was a terribly humiliating choice to have to make, but panties were obviously preferable to nappies, so I would usually reluctantly ask for panties. Once I was in panties I couldn't really complain, but if I did my mother would point out that it was my choice.

It was all part of the humiliating punishment to be forced to agree that I'd chosen them.

Awesome your mother was an expert about petticoating. Giving you the choice is a great tool to keep a petticoated boy inline. I have no doubt she put you pack into nappies just so you beg for prissy panties to wear.

(07-09-2020, 11:35 PM)Conway Wrote: None if us dared make fun of him, and the teachers (all female) doted over him, calling him "cute" and "adorable". I was a bit jealous of course, and wanted to know more about him and the relationship he had with his mother. But he never returned to the class, and I never saw him again.

That was probably a smart idea, the teachers would have happily dressed any boy who teased the sissy boy. The boy outfit sounds perfect for a sissy boy and has behavior clearly states he was well behaved. These types of sissy boy outfits were quite common throughout the 60’s and 70’s in richer families. In my youth, I encounter a few boys dressed in these types of sissy outfits their mothers would often bring them into my aunt store.

One boy, I believe his name was Ashley was very girlish and had long hair usually styled like a girl. His mother kept him in these types of sissy boy outfits. One time they went to an extended family function and one of his distance boy cousins (Marcus, if I remember correctly) started to tease him. They punished the boy by making him wear a similar sissy boy outfit. The boy was dumb and run into a mud pile getting the outfit dirty. These pissed his mother off big time so Ashely's mother suggested they come to visit my aunt store. When they arrived Ashley was dressed in his normal sissy boy outfit and his hair was freshly permed. Marcus was dressed in typical boy gear and since it had been months since the family outing started to tease Ashely. Marcus's attitude quickly changed when his mother started holding up fancy dresses and rumba panties. He then made the mistake of trying to run out of the store. I was an expert by this point and he ran right into me. After twisting his arm for a minute his mother took him into the dressing room. Once dressed the made Marcus apologize to Ashley who I got the sense was very jealous that Marcus got to wear such a prissy dress. So they purchased several matching dresses for both Ashley and Marcus. The look of joy on Ashley’s face and the horror on Marcus’s were quite a contrast.
I love that story; Marcus was clearly a little naive; if Ashley was dressed like this on a regular basis, it surely ought to have occurred to Marcus that there was a chance he would end up in the same predicament if he teased about it. Anyway, dresses never did a boy any harm; he hopefully soon realised it wasn’t ‘really’ a punishment (if you see what I mean) and came to enjoy getting in touch with  that side of himself.

(07-09-2020, 09:54 PM)Ali Wrote: The thought of the boys being forced to wear bloomers and then having to ask nicely to be 'allowed' to wear regular panties is delicious!

When I was a child and a teenager being punished by being put back into nappies my mother would make me ask nicely to be 'allowed' to wear panties. It was a terribly humiliating choice to have to make, but panties were obviously preferable to nappies, so I would usually reluctantly ask for panties. Once I was in panties I couldn't really complain, but if I did my mother would point out that it was my choice.

It was all part of the humiliating punishment to be forced to agree that I'd chosen them.
I feel your pain, Ali.

That of course is one of the reasons nappies are so effective; when you’re wearing a wet or dirty nappy (particularly as a child when tolerance for discomfort is generally quite low anyway) you’ll do just about anything to get out of it.
Based on what Sally has shared with me the sister has a "radical" gene and is very much taking advantage of her new found power over her brothers. This is especially true with the house cleaning and laundry she enjoys inspecting their work and quickly enforces the whip if they lag off on their "women" work. 

Could you please elaborate on the boy's housework, their sister's inspection, and the consequences if their work is not good enough? 
Thanks
Thanks again for this wonderful story. I hope you don’t mind if I ask a few questions.

I was wondering about the boys helping to change the school rules. How much effort did they put into that? Did the mother and daughter already have the skirt plan in place? 

Also, do you know any more about when the boys were put into bloomers? It must have been an interesting conversation-not only are you in a skirt but frilly bloomers as well! 

I love how they photographed them and sent you the shots. Does Sally know you have posted them?
(07-10-2020, 11:42 AM)bbob20 Wrote: Could you please elaborate on the boy's housework, their sister's inspection, and the consequences if their work is not good enough? 
Thanks

Being the oldest the sister has always be in charge when the mom is at work or out. In the past, the boys used to refuse to help out around the house or do a poor job. When the sister tried to discipline them the boys would just laugh and say they wouldn't do "girl" chores and instead go play with their friends. This macho attitude is part of the reason the mom thought the skirt uniform would send a wake up call. Once the boys were put into their skirt uniform they would complain a lot about doing the chores and upset because their boy clothes were kept locked away until their mother came home. Once home schooling started the boys "girl" chores increased and if they didn't do what they were told or a poor job the boy clothes would stay locked up and they lose privileges such as access to screen time and video games. Since April the daughter has been put in charge of inspecting the boy's work and reporting back to mom if she is not satisfied with the result or their effort given. The girl has suggested punishments such as taking away their game systems or giving the boys a timeout, which requires the boys to stand facing the wall like small children do.
(07-10-2020, 08:47 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(07-10-2020, 11:42 AM)bbob20 Wrote: Could you please elaborate on the boy's housework, their sister's inspection, and the consequences if their work is not good enough? 
Thanks

Being the oldest the sister has always be in charge when the mom is at work or out. In the past, the boys used to refuse to help out around the house or do a poor job. When the sister tried to discipline them the boys would just laugh and say they wouldn't do "girl" chores and instead go play with their friends. This macho attitude is part of the reason the mom thought the skirt uniform would send a wake up call. Once the boys were put into their skirt uniform they would complain a lot about doing the chores and upset because their boy clothes were kept locked away until their mother came home. Once home schooling started the boys "girl" chores increased and if they didn't do what they were told or a poor job the boy clothes would stay locked up and they lose privileges such as access to screen time and video games. Since April the daughter has been put in charge of inspecting the boy's work and reporting back to mom if she is not satisfied with the result or their effort given. The girl has suggested punishments such as taking away their game systems or giving the boys a timeout, which requires the boys to stand facing the wall like small children do.

What a Wonderful situation.  This is really a "Teaching Moment", not only for the boys, but for All Women and Girls.  ALL the Power in that family is with the Women,  With the boys in skirts, and doing "Women's" work, their egos are so fragile that the "knock out" punch is ready to be delivered!

If they continue to mis-behave, all their video games should be sold, then with the money received, the mother and daughter should pick out some "Feminine Games" to replace the boy's games!   If they are not already doing so, with their mis-behavior, they should start learning how to sew and practice proper hygeine.  Under the premise of the Modern Culture, the boys should be given some male makeup, and be Required to practice on their look!   Exposure to "Like Minded" Women and Girls should be implemented, and that in itself, with the boys in their skirts and/or dresses, doing feminine activities, and practicing on their Looks to attract a Modern Girl, the "game" is over!   The Goal the mother has of molding them into pretty husbands will be so advanced, there will be no turning back for the boys.  

Sally and her daughter are doing an awesome job Crushing the macho attitudes of these boys.  I would hope that very soon, the boys will just Accept their Femininity, and work at being the prettiest sissies they could be!   Womankind will benefit by this Great Example of Female Control and Power!
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
All great ideas will pass them on. Right now the video games are the carrot Sally uses to keep the boys in line. I have no doubt they will soon be donated or sold. I did recently suggest giving the boys the fake nail treatment so playing video games becomes too hard and frustrates them. The boys have been made to watch different makeup videos by Jack Warden and Jerrry Star and quizzed on them.
Dear Ms. Chris:  Thanks for keeping an interesting discussion going. This seems like a wonderful example of a "sandwich" household, where a powerful mom and an older sister bracket the boys  and there is little or no distracting male influence. Glamor-length nails are a superb idea, if the mom is willing to entertain suggestions like this, she is definitely looking to establish a lifestyle commitment. If the nails rule out sports, perhaps Sally will enroll the boys in some dance classes.

If the boys haven't displayed resentment or pushback toward their situation yet, they have natural submissive tendencies and secretly want all of this. Society, of course, doesn't give boys a structure to admit that, but their behavior suggests this. Femininity is a desirable lifestyle choice. If they feel they are gaining something new and good, rather than losing something familiar, they will be more receptive to a gradual but steady feminization process. They are approval-seekers by nature and will get satisfaction from being challenged.

Boys are far more visual than girls and get more of their information from imagery, so perhaps watching some of the innumerable transformation videos on Youtube (Fabricio Castro Fotografia is my personal favorite) and visiting some wonderful websites like Secrets in Lace will be helpful. If they view femininity as powerful, they will aspire to it. Hopefully this will help them adopt more feminine mannerisms and lose any crudeness and aggressive behavior traits. Josie Totah, Madison Graybill, Fabian Butler, and Ameko Ecks Mass Carrol are great names to google and perhaps the boys will admire and seek to emulate them.

Introducing feminine sleepwear might be a nice idea. And here is a great resource for functional underwear, if the mom wants to move forward with bras and a variety of panties: https://shop.hommemystere.com/.

You mentioned in your second post that the boys had some very girly dresses that they didn't like (or perhaps feared). I hope Sally considers an occasional Sunday outing (obviously, in a safe space not near their home) with the boys en femme. They have pretty faces and will easily pass as girls, especially if Sally will consider having them wear wigs. If they experience the sensation of pantyhose (out of fashion, I know) and heels, they will certainly find them liberating and empowering.

Also, I would highly recommend "Men are Not Cost Effective" by June Stephenson, PhD. This is the ultimate book that promotes female supremacy and male feminization in a serious context, and is great reading as well. Sally will love it.

As a final thought, do the boys shower together? I think this would be a great way to build a type of sisterhood bond, especially if they are encouraged to be affectionate with each other. Having the boys walk nude to and from the bathroom, and perhaps even occasionally supervising their daily bath, would be a great way to introduce them to some light vulnerability and body consciousness. Hopefully they keep body hair to an absolute minimum, or have none at all.  Another possibility, now that the warm weather is here, is to bring the family to a clothing-optional beach where the mom and daughter wear very conservative swimsuits and the boys go nude. That would be very empowering for the daughter in particular.
If you will scroll down a bit here...

https://fangasmthebook.com/2018/09/21/a-...te-reilly/

...the adorable little girl in the pink dress and school jumper is actually a boy named Ameko Ecks Mass Carroll, an actor who plays girls' roles.

The jumper is very pretty, with a big bow and a nice blouse to match.
(07-10-2020, 08:47 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
Thanks

In a previous post you said the sister "enforces the whip if they lag off". Do the boys suffer a spanking or other corporal punishment from their mother if their work is not satisfactory? Is the punishment based on their sister's word only? Will the sister be allowed to give spankings, initially under her mother's supervision, and then on her own?

If the boys are given wall or corner time, how long do they typically have to maintain it. If the sister puts them into a timeout, can she release them from it or do they have to remain there until released by their mother?

Sorry for all the questions, but this family situation quite intrigues me.

Thanks
(07-11-2020, 04:16 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: All great ideas will pass them on. Right now the video games are the carrot Sally uses to keep the boys in line. I have no doubt they will soon be donated or sold. I did recently suggest giving the boys the fake nail treatment so playing video games becomes too hard and frustrates them. The boys have been made to watch different makeup videos by Jack Warden and Jerrry Star and quizzed on them.

The fake nails is actually a 'Genius' approach.  Get them so frustrated that they give up the video games on their own...Brilliant!

Makeup is an Awesome idea.  Especially at that age, the videos I have seen on Instagram of young boys doing makeup are fabulous.  It is nice to see the great progress that is happening here.  I keep reminding myself that the photos you post are from September.  I can only imagine the changes that have happened over the last nine months.  Has Sally had them grow their hair out?  How has their whole wardrobe changed?  Are they being directed to Feminine activities such as sewing or fashion magazines?  On the other hand, how has the sister changed?  With the Power she now has, how is she asserting herself?  Does she now relish her new found Power, and want to build on her Dominance, and how might her and Sally be influencing other Women and Girls.

This is Truly a Fascinating situation that needs to be duplicated numerous times.

Thanks so much for the updates.
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!