satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Female Empowerment: Mother Sends Son’s to School in Skirts
As a radical feminist nothing is better than helping a new feminist woman discover her voice and power. Sally a mother of three: Oldest daughter and two younger sons discovered feminism later in life as she helped her daughter change their school’s uniform. During the fight with the school system, Sally noticed a lot of sexist behavior in her own sons and fought the school to adopt a gender-free uniform. At the start of the new school year, mother and daughter cooked up a little plan. While the girl would now proudly wear pants to school, her brothers would be putting her old “skirt” uniforms to could use. Neither boy was happy about wearing skirts and bloomers to school and the made the mistake of complaining too much. So Sally decided to keep sending them to school in skirts and even during the home school (quarantine) the boys stayed in skirts. Sally enjoyed her new power especially with getting the boys to finish their homework right after school. They would do anything to get out of their school uniforms. Feminist mother and daughter have big plans this summer to put the rest of the daughter’s old hand me downs to good use.

Here are a few pictures from the boy’s reaction to going to school in skirts. The mother and daughter set up a camera so they could have a memory of the big event. See my Flickr page for more pictures from the mother.

[Image: 50085687642_4970876501_b.jpg]

[Image: 50085687437_f49ff41c69_b.jpg]

[Image: 50085454521_e87c43a2bf_b.jpg]
(07-07-2020, 03:13 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: As a radical feminist nothing is better than helping a new feminist woman discover her voice and power. Sally a mother of three: Oldest daughter and two younger sons discovered feminism later in life as she helped her daughter change their school’s uniform. During the fight with the school system, Sally noticed a lot of sexist behavior in her own sons and fought the school to adopt a gender-free uniform. At the start of the new school year, mother and daughter cooked up a little plan. While the girl would now proudly wear pants to school, her brothers would be putting her old “skirt” uniforms to could use. Neither boy was happy about wearing skirts and bloomers to school and the made the mistake of complaining too much. So Sally decided to keep sending them to school in skirts and even during the home school (quarantine) the boys stayed in skirts. Sally enjoyed her new power especially with getting the boys to finish their homework right after school. They would do anything to get out of their school uniforms. Feminist mother and daughter have big plans this summer to put the rest of the daughter’s old hand me downs to good use.

Here are a few pictures from the boy’s reaction to going to school in skirts. The mother and daughter set up a camera so they could have a memory of the big event. See my Flickr page for more pictures from the mother.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/140095860@N08/

[Image: 50085687642_4970876501_b.jpg]

[Image: 50085687437_f49ff41c69_b.jpg]

[Image: 50085454521_e87c43a2bf_b.jpg]
So they have actually been to school in these uniforms prior to quarantine, then?

This is a great step forward, RadFem and something that more boys really do need to experience. Boys in general are far too rough in their play and the presence of a school skirt which is not only more difficult to run about in anyway but would risk a quite embarrassing show of underwear. They are lucky to have kept their rucksacks TBH, in the school I went to they’d have had handbags / purses.

They will thank their mother one day, if not for making them trendsetters then for at least broadening their experiences. 

On a wider point, more schools really ought to be open to this and while (as you know) I am keen for skirts to become normal wear through some regime going forward, as it stands boys have no experience of wearing the more delicate clothing that these boys have been introduced to.

FWIW, I know from personal experience, the embarrassment of going to school in my friend, Gabrielle’s uniform when I occasionally failed to finish my homework while at her house and being often the only child (let alone boy) wearing a skirt. Even if schools only had a gender swap day, where for a day each month all boys had to wear skirts, blouses etc and practise make up skills, it would make those who were really committed to the cause such as this family and those in situations such as my own feel more comfortable having seen their mates skipping round in skirts on a regular basis.

Hopefully they will be joined by other enlightened souls in the future.
Wonderful Chris!

Mistress Scarlet
https://msscarletuk.wordpress.com/
Glad you enjoyed reading about Sally, she is an awesome mother who 18 months ago never thought about using petticoating and now is a strong advocate for it. For now, she wants to keep her sons as boys but has them in skirts pretty much 24/7. One thing she was serious about from the beginning is domesticating them they now do all the “women’s work” giving Sally and her daughter a lot more free time. She has expanded the boy’s wardrobe to include hand me dresses from their sister as well as some special “very girly” dresses that the boys really hate. For Sally “dressing the boys” up is all about having some fun and preparing them to be good little future husbands. This summer she had brought the boys dolls so they learn what it means to take care of babies. She often jokes that her future daughter-in-laws will be counting their lucky stars for having well-trained husbands.
Chris, do you know if other moms at the school also followed Sally and her sons?
(07-07-2020, 07:15 PM)afp Wrote: Chris, do you know if other moms at the school also followed Sally and her sons?

Sally told me the school was in shock that she actually sent them to school in skirts. No other boys in their grade levels wear skirts so far. There are a few younger boys who have worn the school jumper or skirts. Sally is getting more involved with the school PTA and will be actively encouraging other mothers.
(07-07-2020, 07:53 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 07:15 PM)afp Wrote: Chris, do you know if other moms at the school also followed Sally and her sons?

Sally told me the school was in shock that she actually sent them to school in skirts. No other boys in their grade levels wear skirts so far. There are a few younger boys who have worn the school jumper or skirts. Sally is getting more involved with the school PTA and will be actively encouraging other mothers.

It must be even more humiliating for the boys being the only ones. 

Thanks for these photos, just beautiful. What a gorgeous family. Her daughter is quite stunning and would certainly have received her fair share of unwanted attention in her school skirt. It must be so empowering for her to not only be allowed into long pants but also to see her brothers in skirts. She certainly seems to be having fun. I wonder if she has a lot of good looking friends she could invite over. I’m sure the boys would hate to have to put on their home girly clothes and play maid for the popular pretty girls at school who are a few years older than them. Their reputation would never recover!
Maybe I'm wrong, but the boys sure seem to be smiling in the first picture so perhaps they are not as humiliated as they might be. With the girl in slacks, it looks like it's more of a statement on the school dress code than anything else.

Thanks Chris. I’m glad sally is making progress with this in the school. Next I hope boys in her sons grade will be in skirts.
(07-07-2020, 08:19 PM)Jamieisasissy Wrote:

It must be even more humiliating for the boys being the only ones. 

Thanks for these photos, just beautiful. What a gorgeous family. Her daughter is quite stunning and would certainly have received her fair share of unwanted attention in her school skirt. It must be so empowering for her to not only be allowed into long pants but also to see her brothers in skirts. She certainly seems to be having fun. I wonder if she has a lot of good looking friends she could invite over. I’m sure the boys would hate to have to put on their home girly clothes and play maid for the popular pretty girls at school who are a few years older than them. Their reputation would never recover!

This is the reason why it needs school intervention.

Many parents will likely be reluctant to petticoat their sons (not their fault, they were brought up in a society where it was much less common), but by bringing it into the education system, either by bringing it into the curriculum (in effect boys would have to learn how to conduct themselves in skirts and apply makeup etc) or by having a gender swap day each term where all boys had to dress as depicted, this would dilute the stigma and would mean that the son’s of the truly enlightened (like Sally’s children) would be able to enjoy their new experiences but not feel that they were in it alone.

Once acceptance has been established at this level, this becomes a path to gradually implement the permanence of the gender role reversal.

(07-07-2020, 05:45 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Glad you enjoyed reading about Sally, she is an awesome mother who 18 months ago never thought about using petticoating and now is a strong advocate for it. For now, she wants to keep her sons as boys but has them in skirts pretty much 24/7. One thing she was serious about from the beginning is domesticating them they now do all the “women’s work” giving Sally and her daughter a lot more free time. She has expanded the boy’s wardrobe to include hand me dresses from their sister as well as some special “very girly” dresses that the boys really hate. For Sally “dressing the boys” up is all about having some fun and preparing them to be good little future husbands. This summer she had brought the boys dolls so they learn what it means to take care of babies. She often jokes that her future daughter-in-laws will be counting their lucky stars for having well-trained husbands.
But isn’t this so often the case; those who are ‘uncool’ at school actually turn out to be the best adjusted adults. I didn’t enjoy my own petticoating as a child but whilst I have gone further than most with it as an adult in presenting as female, I recognise my experiences back then to have been of benefit to me.

Most of the reason boys ‘hate’ wearing really girly dresses is because they are conditioned to by society; I’m sure in time and with maturity they will learn that actually such clothing comes with real advantages.