BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fabricio Wedding Video
This is quite a nice video of a beautiful ceremony. It is a bit unlike many of the Fabricio videos, as it focuses on the ceremony and not the transformation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJfCbQO5JKM

It would be nice to know a bit more about the couple, see a bit more of his foundation garments, and learn a bit about their lifestyle. He seems to glow and really relish the
moment, it seems obvious that the female bride is the dominant partner. Perhaps he is in chastity, disciplined regularly, and is expected to live part time or full time as a woman.
(07-05-2020, 04:25 AM)Conway Wrote: This is quite a nice video of a beautiful ceremony. It is a bit unlike many of the Fabricio videos, as it focuses on the ceremony and not the transformation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJfCbQO5JKM

It would be nice to know a bit more about the couple, see a bit more of his foundation garments, and learn a bit about their lifestyle. He seems to glow and really relish the
moment, it seems obvious that the female bride is the dominant partner. Perhaps he is in chastity, disciplined regularly, and is expected to live part time or full time as a woman.
It is certainly a very modern way of doing things and he does look very convincing.

FWIW, I think it is a good idea for all men (certainly husbands - as is specifically pertinent to your point)  to occasionally wear women’s clothes in order to appreciate what they go through.

It wasn’t until I started presenting as a woman full time that I appreciated the range of problems that exist; the amount of time it takes to put together a full face of makeup, the vagaries of high heels, the care needed while wearing certain outfits to avoid showing one’s underwear - the same reason really I advocate for such experiences to be brought into the education system.

But all power to this couple; I have only worn a wedding dress once - as part of my petticoating when I was much younger but I can imagine from that, that the experience getting married for real as a Male here must have been quite sensual.