BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new to this.
Firstly up ontil now i have ben an adult baby (I'm bladder incontinent, have to wear nappies 24/7 and being an ab helps me cope).Ā  but I have been reading PDQ and dummy digest for several years and am becoming more intruiged by the idea of forced feminization (non sexual), but have no idea where to start or how to find someone help me explore this side of me.Ā  I live near cardiff and as far as transpirt is concerened am limited to buses and trains.Ā  I'm also intruiged about the idea of humiliation (again non sexual) but again fon't know how to find someone to help either the FF or humiliation.
(07-04-2020, 09:29 PM)kelvin45@sky.com Wrote: Firstly up ontil now i have ben an adult baby (I'm bladder incontinent, have to wear nappies 24/7 and being an ab helps me cope).Ā  but I have been reading PDQ and dummy digest for several years and am becoming more intruiged by the idea of forced feminization (non sexual), but have no idea where to start or how to find someone help me explore this side of me.Ā  I live near cardiff and as far as transpirt is concerened am limited to buses and trains.Ā  I'm also intruiged about the idea of humiliation (again non sexual) but again fon't know how to find someone to help either the FF or humiliation.
Unfortunately, my role as air hostess means Iā€™m not especially suitableĀ Ā to assist you here.

In terms of finding someone who canĀ engage in your newfound desires, there is a page called ā€˜Seeking ā€˜Sissies and Superiorsā€™ on which you can advertise and you might some takers (although they will probably find you via this post in the short term ad well).

As far as seeking advice generally is concerned, we have a couple of resident experts in feminisation who might at least be able to give you some pointers at least in the absence of anyone else to share with.

Radical Feminist, one of the moRe productive members can be private messaged in the same way we have been conversing earlier; alternatively, Auntie Helga who runs the other half of this site (see the ā€˜forumsā€™Ā tab at The top for access to this) is available to bd emailed.

Best of luck in any case.

Girlygirl