BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MY HUSBAND'S STANDARD DAILY UNIFORM
I was thrilled to find a new offering from Ms PVCpinny in this month's PDQ forum...In her letter, the formidable Madam describes her husband's daily required uniform...it is quite cumbersome, uncomfortable and disciplinary...certainly Madam is an expert at dressing the servant/skivvy for her amusement and his humiliation!  She submitted another letter in the April issue entitled "A Punishment Pinny"...if the good Lady has a fan club, I'm submitting my application for membership!  Please continue, Ma'am...I for one love your writings!
In as much as I am a masochist in sexual role play with my wife, I am often required to endure wearing hot clothing. One standard punishment outfit is a two piece vinyl sweatsuit directly against my skin and one or more long leg panty girdles. Over this I must wear regular clothes if we are going out. Since the Covid19, we rarely go out, so during these extended punishments I work in the garden or cut the grass with the heat punishment outfit. I am allowed to drink all the water I want. A couple of times over the years my mistress Required that I only drink hot water.
She has learned that when she restricts me with this type of treatment I take on the mindset of a horny toad. As we grow older she demonstrates her authority in this or many other ways because she actually loves to be ravaged.
There is so much more!
Ss
(07-05-2020, 12:08 AM)Salonslave Wrote: In as much as I am a masochist in sexual role play with my wife, I am often required to endure wearing hot clothing. One standard punishment outfit is a two piece vinyl sweatsuit directly against my skin and one or more long leg panty girdles. Over this I must wear regular clothes if we are going out. Since the Covid19, we rarely go out, so during these extended punishments I work in the garden or cut the grass with the heat punishment outfit. I am allowed to drink all the water I want. A couple of times over the years my mistress Required that I only drink hot water.
She has learned that when she restricts me with this type of treatment I take on the mindset of a horny toad. As we grow older she demonstrates her authority in this or many other ways because she actually loves to be ravaged.
There is so much more!
Ss
It’s funny you should mention cutting the grass. Over the recent lockdown mother insisted that I do so at her house. During this period I was made to wear a secretary uniform (something I had had to undergo when I lived with her full time previously) including pencil skirt, stiletto heels, male up (and on this most recent occasion) a nappy. Anyway, to keep me busy she has had me doing all sorts of jobs, including mowing the lawn - for which purpose the attire is obviously most impractical.
(07-05-2020, 12:08 AM)Salonslave Wrote: In as much as I am a masochist in sexual role play with my wife, I am often required to endure wearing hot clothing. One standard punishment outfit is a two piece vinyl sweatsuit directly against my skin and one or more long leg panty girdles. Over this I must wear regular clothes if we are going out. Since the Covid19, we rarely go out, so during these extended punishments I work in the garden or cut the grass with the heat punishment outfit. I am allowed to drink all the water I want. A couple of times over the years my mistress Required that I only drink hot water.
There is so much more!
Ss

Thank you for sharing Your strict Wife's regime...it's always nice to hear what others endure!

(07-05-2020, 06:36 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:
There is so much more!
Ss
It’s funny you should mention cutting the grass. Over the recent lockdown mother insisted that I do so at her house. During this period I was made to wear a secretary uniform (something I had had to undergo when I lived with her full time previously) including pencil skirt, stiletto heels, male up (and on this most recent occasion) a nappy. Anyway, to keep me busy she has had me doing all sorts of jobs, including mowing the lawn - for which purpose the attire is obviously most impractical.
I can only imagine Your humiliation and discomfort at cutting the grass in such an absurd uniform...only a disciplined sissy/male would have have to endure such treatment...Your mother understands your needs and seems quite capable of dealing properly with you...always love to hear more!
(07-05-2020, 03:48 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
There is so much more!
Ss

Thank you for sharing Your strict Wife's regime...it's always nice to hear what others endure!

(07-05-2020, 06:36 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:
There is so much more!
Ss
I can only imagine Your humiliation and discomfort at cutting the grass in such an absurd uniform...only a disciplined sissy/male would have have to endure such treatment...Your mother understands your needs and seems quite capable of dealing properly with you...always love to hear more!
Hi Jamie-Anne

As you’re interested I have sent you a PM with regard to my full history but will expand on my most recent experiences here.

My mother has always been into petticoat discipline but whilst this was a punishment for most of our time living at home, following our 18th birthdays both my sister and I were told we would have to dress as secretaries full time, including pencil skirt, stiletto heels, makeup, stockings and (initially allowed to us at the time) lingerie. Although I got moved out within 3 months my tomboy sister had to put up with having to doll herself up day in day out for around a year (and was ultimately put back in nappies in a bid by our mother to get her moved out).

She essentially picked up where she left off when she had us stay with her over lockdown (threatening to cut us out of her will if we did not). It actually was not too much of an adjustment for me as I have been working as an air stewardess for most of the time since I left home do have been wearing skirts and heels regularly anyway but it was far harder for my tomboy sister.

Anyway the rules were that we had to wear our hair in a bun, full makeup (which had to be reapplied several times through the day), blouse and bra, pencil skirt, stockings, stiletto heels and the bulky nappy (bulky as we were only permitted to change it on a morning and on an evening) - this she insisted was to avoid cross contamination in the bathroom. Being a bit older than I was when petticoated before I have usually managed to control myself enough to mess myself just before being due a change although it is by no means an exact science and on a few occasions I had to spend a few hours stewing in my own mess. As I present as a woman anyway, I have learnt to become quite convincing and on this one particular occasion I caught this guy eyeing me up - that was until he got close enough to smell my messy nappy - the confusion etched on his face was quite interesting.

Obviously, with my sister and mother both being at home, the female jobs were largely covered, which meant that I was tasked with such jobs as mowing the lawn, painting a fence, cleaning the attic, washing the car etc but none of these tasks are designed to be done while balancing on heels or the mincing strides forced by the restrictions of my pencil skirt (or for that matter with a bladder full of liquid sloshing between my legs - trying to climb into the attic was a particularly interesting experience.
With my wife, all this discipline most definitely has sexual overtones. My wife LOVES for me to endure the restrictive and uncomfortable aspects of life that women have to endure. She had to wear brush rollers every night during high school and wear a girdle. Requiring this of me and seeing me actually endure the regimen gets her panting for sexual satisfaction. Enduring some form of feminine discomfort puts me into a mindset of sexual service.
My question is this: with you and your tomboy sister submitting to your mother’s authority, is there sexual energy involved? If so, what do you do with this energy? Is sexual energy even acknowledged?
Thank you. Ss
(07-06-2020, 12:24 AM)Salonslave Wrote: With my wife, all this discipline most definitely has sexual overtones. My wife LOVES for me to endure the restrictive and uncomfortable aspects of life that women have to endure. She had to wear brush rollers every night during high school and wear a girdle. Requiring this of me and seeing me actually endure the regimen gets her panting for sexual satisfaction. Enduring some form of feminine discomfort puts me into a mindset of sexual service.
My question is this: with you and your tomboy sister submitting to your mother’s authority, is there sexual energy involved? If so, what do you do with this energy? Is sexual energy even acknowledged?
Thank you. Ss
Men as a whole really don’t have a good enough idea of the tribulations that women go through - which is why I think teaching males through some form petticoating regimen. 

In the absence of such at an educational level, then by having to crossdress every now and again, males would appreciate more the effort that goes into applying makeup, the perils of wearing high heels (and indeed, of setting one’s hair) and would hopefully be more understanding.

With regard to your question, the only sexual energy is that which I have always understood everyone to get and is discharged by the normal means; I don’t get the impression that her methods are to make us uncomfortable per se - her experiences with our father were the primary reason for beginning petticoat punishment and when we got to an age where she could get away with it, was the reason she turned us into a skirt only household. For her I think it is a psychological thing; in wearing tight skirts, stilettos and (in more recent iterations) nappies, she knows that we can’t be a threat. Having to do relatively masculine jobs while being dolled up is merely a side effect.
With this being a psychological thing for your mother, do you believe that your mother derives any sexual satisfaction by requiring your sister and you to wear skirts and now diapers? Are there any sexual overtones? Does your mother come across as a dominatrix in the traditional sense, or is she just acting as a caring dominant mother of adults?
Thank you. Ss
(07-06-2020, 11:42 AM)Salonslave Wrote: With this being a psychological thing for your mother, do you believe that your mother derives any sexual satisfaction by requiring your sister and you to wear skirts and now diapers? Are there any sexual overtones? Does your mother come across as a dominatrix in the traditional sense, or is she just acting as a caring dominant mother of adults?
Thank you. Ss
I’ve never particularly got that impression; our father from what I understand could be quite violent (though rarely with her) which I think scared her a bit and I think her methods have really been an attempt to prevent us turning out the same way.

Up until 18, it had always been on a punishment basis so my sister was allowed to express her tomboy side and I was allowed to be myself (as I was then). By using methods such as dressing us in prissy dresses (which was the punishment used more often when I was younger) and either as an alternative or at the same time removing our toilet privileges, she was trying to ensure both that we engaged with our feminine sides and that the punishment was of a nature that we would work hard to avoid (once you’ve spent an hour or so skipping round in a messy nappy you’ll try extra hard for a while to avoid being put into nappies).

As we got older, the Lolita dress and nappy punishment took a back seat (although was still occasionally used) and the secretary punishment became a more age appropriate method. I think she saw this as a way of ensuring that I came to respect women and for my tomboy sister to ensure she learned relevant skills. She would often point out that it would be useful for me to learn why women took sibling getting ready and why they were so relieved to be able to take their heels off (little knowing that I would one day make a career out of it).

As for why she eventually went permanent, this would seem to have been a method of getting us to stand on our own two feet (which the eventual regression of my sister back into nappies during this period would seem to back up) and by making me crossdress full time and my tomboy sister doll herself up on a daily basis, she saw this as an effective method of doing this.

And again, I think partly because she feels more comfortable when we are wearing skirts and heels (as in a psychological level and due to her past experiences she sees them as less threatening) and because  we hadn’t experienced such methods for so long (particularly my sister who had reverted to jeans and cargo pants ever since she left home) she felt lockdown was an opportunity to reintroduce us to the restrictions of petticoating and nappy discipline.
I am glad my wife's letters have drawn such attention and will pass on your comments to her. I am most fortunate we have such a good relationship in that she permits me to express myself according to my fetishes. It can be very tiring and difficult to adhere to her ideas and direction at times but to please her in anyway is reward enough.
Always in strict uniform