ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things have changed
Hi Kelvin.
Wow what a difficult beginning you had as a young boy!
I wet the bed until I was 5 and although I loved her dearly, it still hurts my feelings when I recall my aunt telling me and then years later telling others right in front of me that I wet on purpose. She even insisted that I would announce that I was going to wet the bed. I never got any shaming from my mother. While reading your retrospective I remember so vividly how I felt when I would wake up wet. I was disgusted with myself. I sure as hell didn’t do it on purpose! Thankfully, I never had daytime problems beyond whatever is considered normal.
One thing I do remember is when I wet the bed I usually had many dreams of trying to find a place to pee. I am 67 yo, married 48 years, and still dream of finding a place to pee. My restlessness awakens my wife and she wakes me up and tells me to go pee. I sit on the toilet and relax then go back to bed and right to sleep.
My wife and I are playing with diapering me, but it is just exciting sexy role play.
I am so sorry you had such a rough go of it.
This forum is really great! There are many types of discussions here.
We all have some story of how we arrived at this point in our lives.
I do hope you are successful in finding the lady in your life to role play with you. Being incontinent, you are half way there.
Best of luck and thank you for sharing your story with the whole group.
Salon slave.
PS: I have been informed By my wife that I am due for 100 minutes straight through sitting under the hairdryer set on high heat This weekend. This fills me with excitement and dread.
Ss
Thank you for sharing your story. Your story is very intense and full of suffering. I personally believe that people like us find ourselves here because of trauma and or abuse. I hope you find your new Mommy, and I hope the rest of your days are full of peace. You, sir, deserve some peace.
(07-05-2020, 04:25 PM)Grendale Wrote: Thank you for sharing your story. Your story is very intense and full of suffering.  I personally believe that people like us find ourselves here because of trauma and or abuse.  I hope you find your new Mommy, and I hope the rest of your days are full of peace.  You, sir, deserve some peace.

Thank you for your comments, i have found that on other siyes a lot of AB's seem to have undegone some form of abuse or another.
(07-05-2020, 04:25 PM)Grendale Wrote: Thank you for sharing your story. Your story is very intense and full of suffering.  I personally believe that people like us find ourselves here because of trauma and or abuse.  I hope you find your new Mommy, and I hope the rest of your days are full of peace.  You, sir, deserve some peace.

That is possibly true, Grendale - certainly it is a theme that comes up time and again.

Personally, I have never considered myself to be a victim of this although some of the tribulations my mother put me through were somewhat extreme and I can well imagine that being read by someone else, I might be told quite differently; as I have since gone on to present as female full time, it was maybe my underlying feminine streak that simply allowed me to deal with it better.

(07-05-2020, 05:11 PM)kelvin45@sky.com Wrote:

Thank you for your comments, i have found that on other siyes a lot of AB's seem to have undegone some form of abuse or another.
I haven’t spent a huge amount of time looking at such forums, but I can imagine that to be the case; it certainly isn’t nearly as prevalent as trans practices are.

From a personal perspective though, it must be good to know there are others out there with the same ideals and attractions, though.
(07-05-2020, 09:09 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:

That is possibly true, Grendale - certainly it is a theme that comes up time and again.

Personally, I have never considered myself to be a victim of this although some of the tribulations my mother put me through were somewhat extreme and I can well imagine that being read by someone else, I might be told quite differently; as I have since gone on to present as female full time, it was maybe my underlying feminine streak that simply allowed me to deal with it better.

I haven’t spent a huge amount of time looking at such forums, but I can imagine that to be the case; it certainly isn’t nearly as prevalent as trans practices are.

From a personal perspective though, it must be good to know there are others out there with the same ideals and attractions, though.

By trans do you mean Transgender or Transvestites.  I've had experience with both but as a samaritan.  I did go through a stage where i wore girls underwear under my nappies in the children's home as it was readily available, but after a trip from shropshire to Yotkshire wher I cam back with someof my nana's clothes changed just as the train pulled into one of Manchesters train stations. used a ladies loo which was my downfall as i was twigged immediatly, they screamed, i ran, got into a taxi travelled to the next station on my retyrn journey, straight into the train toilet, changed back into my normal clothed and the as the train set off pushe my nana's clothes out the windobut that was consensual.  I think what I'm looking for is someone who will force me to wear womens clothes combined with some mild humiliation.  But due to my childhood it would have to be non-sexual and i don;t know if dominat women would go for that and i don't real want to be a sissy either.  Possibly a young girl that still wets or a woman.
(07-05-2020, 10:10 PM)kelvin45@sky.com Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 09:09 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:

By trans do you mean Transgender or Transvestites.  I've had experience with both but as a samaritan.  I did go through a stage where i wore girls underwear under my nappies in the children's home as it was readily available, but after a trip from shropshire to Yotkshire wher I cam back with someof my nana's clothes changed just as the train pulled into one of Manchesters train stations. used a ladies loo which was my downfall as i was twigged immediatly, they screamed, i ran, got into a taxi travelled to the next station on my retyrn journey, straight into the train toilet, changed back into my normal clothed and the as the train set off pushe my nana's clothes out the windobut that was consensual.  I think what I'm looking for is someone who will force me to wear womens clothes combined with some mild humiliation.  But due to my childhood it would have to be non-sexual and i don;t know if dominat women would go for that and i don't real want to be a sissy either.  Possibly a young girl that still wets or a woman.
I wasn’t necessarily referring to one over the other, though the natural comparison would be that of transvestism (since there aren’t really any hormonal or surgical techniques that go as far to replicate AB). 

Transvestism is usually accompanied by a compelling urge to wear clothes of the opposite gender, and can come about for a variety of reasons such as the alleviation of stress, sexual kinks or simply repressed transgender feelings. The permanence of my switch combined with a use of hormones for instance would put me in the transgender category as it goes beyond most definitions of transvestism and stops short of the surgery needed to comply with transsexualism.

Adult Babies on the other hand are less often spoken about and certainly aren’t marketed in the same way (for instance, there is no equivalent of a drag queen). This would lead to the obvious conclusion that the reasons some feel the need to regress in such a way is a result of more unusual and complex experiences or brain activity. 

With respect to what you are looking to achieve, it rather depends on how you view your AB status - obviously nappies are a part of your life anyway, do you get anything additional from the parenting role and is this something you are unable to replicate yourself? I ask this because, in the presence of another individual, it is unlikely to be compatible with your other option. I can of course advocate for the benefits of wearing women’s clothes and think that most men would be more balanced (and have useful experiences of what their partner’s go through) and would be less stressed if they fully cross dressed, if only occasionally, but that is a separate issue. I think, because your situation is quite complicated, it wouldn’t hurt to invest in a few items of womenswear as you can establish quite early on if that’s a path you wish to go down, but if you have the need for another participant (due to your particular situation), it is probably going to be case of establishing interest and discussing the detail thereafter.