Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things have changed
(07-02-2020, 03:05 PM)kelvin45@sky.com Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 02:12 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 10:08 PM)kelvin45@sky.com Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 09:07 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 07:50 PM)kelvin45@sky.com Wrote: Hi All,
       firstly an apology for not replying to the welcome e-mails I recieved.  In my first post i explained I'm now 65 and bladder incontinent so in nappies (NHS Supplied) 24/7.  I don't soil my nappy unless my ibs is really bad, when a rare accident happens.

the last time I wrote i was in a relationship with a young lady who was my fiancee and my mummy.  Since then things have changed in a big way,  Firstly she told me she couldn't be my mummy anymore and then she broke off the engagement and whilst we are still friends and see each other weekly there is no form of emotional or caring contact.

So a little bit more about me.  Male, 65, some spinal problems, hence the bladder problems, but I'm mobile and doing my best to stay that way.  I live near Cardiff in South Wales and as far as transport is concerened am limited to buses or trains.

I've been reading PDQ for many years along with dummy digest.  During my early teens I tried a little bit of crossdressing (long story) but nearly got caught and never tried it again.  However over the last year or so I have become fascinated by the idea of forced feminisation or some sort of petticoat discipline.  Obviously it would have to involve nappies and hopefully nappy changes.  So I'm looking for an odd mix of mummy and strict femalel, withing thw south wales area that I can visit.  Obviously it would take several public meet ups for coffee awnd chats etc before anything else could happen, but with lockdown in force that may have to make way to e-mails for the time being.

I am looking for a cisfemale or a transfemale that has had "bottom" surgery, Don't get e wrong I've been a daddy to a male, but because of personal history i wouldn't be able to have a male carer.  So if any of this sounds interesting and something you would like to get involved with then simply reply.  I'm now set up so I'll get notifications via e-mail when someone replies. 

I'm not sure where this goes so I will post it in the nursery section and one or two forums.
Hi Kelvin

I’ve not come across you before so just posting to welcome you to the forum and you’ll have seen that there is plenty of petticoating and nappy related material on the site.

Unfortunately, although I am not a million miles away geographically (except when I am - as an air stewardess  Big Grin ), I am, genetically at least, male - although I have been presenting as female for a number of years.

Hope you find what you’re looking for.

Girlygirl

Hi There, don't get me wrong I have nothing against males personally.  Nut I habe tried a male carer before and it triggered my ptsd and flashbacks way too much.  I suppose if I'm honest it could work with a male but would have to be completly non sexual which is what my little is anyway, he's just looking for the love and caring I never got from my own parents,  again a long story, but if I say the best thing they ever did for me was to get themselves killed it might give you some idea.
Hi Kelvin

That’s quite alright; possibly a discussion point best avoided then?

I was going to try and private message you but you seem to have this disabled.

As you are interested in the concept of forced feminisation, maybe the best place to start Is with my own story. I have transcribed for you my experiences of being petticoated and undergoing nappy discipline growing up. I too am happy to expand on any areas you may find of particular interest.

Quote:My mother was always a strong advocate of both petticoat and nappy discipline. I have transcribed what potted history I can recall below:

I must say, I cannot really recall a time when I wasn’t petticoated for at least part of the time. My mother punished both my sister and I with petticoat punishment from really quite a young age which would take one of two forms. Either a secretary punishment which involve us having to wear a pencil skirt, high heels, full makeup etc or nappy/Lolita punishment where we would wear what in Japan is known as a Lolita dress, almost invariably with a nappy on underneath. This was the more severe punishment as we would have to act like girls (skipping around etc) and use our nappies for all our needs. If our nappies were dirtied we would then have to continue wearing them for a specific time period before she would change us. Further, on a night time, we would have to drink copious amounts of water before bed meaning we were very often wet before we even got off to sleep.

Days following a cousin’s wedding In which my sister had reluctantly had to be bridesmaid, I once had to undergo the same treatment (as mother thought it only fair) and try on both a bridesmaid dress and wedding dress and skip around while my female cousins and sister got to sit there in trousers. Because I had complained and been forced into the wedding dress I ended up having to wear a nappy underneath. I must be the only person to ever mess a nappy while wearing a wedding dress.

There are three acts of rebellion that stick in my mind:
1. My sister was often punished by having to wear a pleated skirt to school instead of her preferred trousers (as almost all girls did). One day she protested this and she ended up having to wear a nappy under her skirt and also had to drink loads of water that morning. She spent all day trying to hide a drooping nappy.
2. During one particular nappy punishment when my sister and I were both in nappies and had both recently messed ourselves, we made the mistake of standing up to her. The result was that she gave in, but she actually changed us into each other’s nappy for the night so we ended up having to sleep in each other’s mess.
3. In one instance, I protested at having to wear a nappy to bed. Mother agreed that I didn’t have to but still made me drink loads of water. Of course that meant I had to actually wet the bed and woke up several times during the night to further do so.

Running partially parallel to this, I often had to go to my friendGabrielle’s house after school (mother only allowed this because her mother she had converted to petticoating. Every night I had to change into Gabrielle’s school skirt, blazer and makeup etc. to do homework. If the homework was done before mother came for me, I could change but if not I had to go home in her uniform complete with underwear and go back in it the following morning. With half an hour to spare, if the homework still wasn’t done, I had to wear the uniform to school (I think mother must have approved this with them as looking back I can’t think why the school would have allowed it otherwise). Anyway, as most of the girls wore trousers I ended up as the only student, let alone boy wearing a skirt dressed more femininely than some of the girls I had crushes on. I was usually coerced into jumping rope at break and even wearing her PE skirt during such lessons (in which sense again I was alone.

When I was caught smoking just before summer holidays aged 14 mother made me wear nappies 24/7 for the full holiday. While I could wear boys clothes on top, the nappies were obvious and never more so than when I had to mess myself. After wetting or messing, I had to sit in it for an hour before I could be changed and was subject to the same liquid regime on a night that I earlier described. After using nothing but nappies for a fortnight, I was essentially incontinent for several days on return.

The next major event came on my 18th birthday when in a bid I think to get me to move out, mother introduced permanent petticoating. Basically, I had to dress everyday as a secretary complete with underwear, skirt, heels, makeup and hair bun. If I had to go to an appointment at the job centre or housing office I could go as myself but would have to refeminise myself afterwards and even between meetings on the few occasions I had more than one in a day. On a night I would have to wear nappies with the liquid routine meaning I went to sleep and woke up in wet nappies everyday for 3 months. My sister eventually went through the same and even had to sacrifice her underwear for nappies 24/7 so long did it take for her to move out.

I went on to be an air stewardess (so it obviously made an impression) but am now back with mother for lockdown and appreciating the peculiar sensation of being dressed like a professional young woman while having to wet and use nappies like an infant underneath (all while mowing the lawn or painting a fence).

As for my current situation, mother has made it a condition of her substantial will during lockdown that we move back in with her. Her excuse for the nappies is that she wants to avoid the risk of contamination in the bathroom but I think she secretly enjoys it.

It has been a surreal experience though. My current attire is a pencil skirt, high heels, full makeup, blouse, bra, stockings and a bulky nappy underneath. You can see my juxtaposition; on the outside I am dressed like a professional secretary but underneath I am having to wet and mess my nappies like an infant. We only get to change our nappies at the start and end of each day so whilst I will wet when I need to, I need to time my messes to best effect - a few times though, I have ended up having to stew in my mess all afternoon owing to not being able to go when I need to.

What is more, because I have a sister, I am having to do all the male jobs, so I am having to mow the lawn, clean the attic, paint the fence and wash the car (previous examples) all whilst negotiating a pencil skirt, stilettos and potentially a full nappy.

I am used to the petticoating element of this (and to a degree the nappy element) through my experiences since leaving home before and particularly in my airline job but I feel for my tomboy sister. Having to doll herself up (we have to reapply our makeup and do our hair several times during the day) and give up her toilet training has been particularly hard.

At the end of the day though, she is my mother and I would never have discovered my female identity without her so whilst it is undoubtedly weird and quite possibly unique, I do feel I owe her in these strange times.

Girlygirl

Hi and thanks for the history,  I'm due to pop back home tomorow as I need to pick up more nappies and i have the story of my early childhood on my main pc, so i will e-mail it to myself and then post it to you.  How do I set up for PM's as i can't find a way to do it?  rading your posts and your history you sound like a really nice person and if youare willing after lockdown is over I'd like to meet up somehwre for a coffee and a chat, but i will leave that up to you as I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.  As far as my incontinence goes fortunately it is only bladder i do have an occasional bowel accident (which I hate) when my IBS is very bad.  So although i have to trave with an adult version of a changing bag I can travell.  I realise you are genetically male and I'm assuming heterosexual but if you ever wanted to forcibly feminise someone I think we could be good together, but time will tell and of course I'm probably way too old for you.

But whatever happems I'dlike to keep chatting if that's ok with you.

Kelvin

PS what should i call you?
Hi Kelvin

Thanks for your kind response; most on here just know me as Girlygirl, TBH - and I am of course always game for a chat and have had many interesting and engaging conversations both on the main forum and via the private messaging system.

I do feel for the posters on here who have incontinence issues; whilst I can’t claim my experiences to be anywhere close to what you must go through as a ‘long term incontinent’, as you will have read, I do have had a number of experiences of having to wet and mess nappies well beyond the age when most toilet trained individuals have experienced it so hope I am at least able to sympathise.

Look forward to hearing your story.

Speak soon.

Girlygirl

Messages In This Thread
Things have changed - by kelvin45@sky.com - 07-01-2020, 07:50 PM
RE: Things have changed - by Girlygirl - 07-01-2020, 09:07 PM
RE: Things have changed - by kelvin45@sky.com - 07-01-2020, 10:08 PM
RE: Things have changed - by Girlygirl - 07-02-2020, 02:12 AM
RE: Things have changed - by kelvin45@sky.com - 07-02-2020, 03:05 PM
RE: Things have changed - by Bill - 07-02-2020, 04:00 PM
RE: Things have changed - by Girlygirl - 07-02-2020, 05:06 PM
RE: Things have changed - by Salonslave - 07-02-2020, 11:29 PM