BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New here
Hello everyone, just thought I’d give you a little update I’m my sissy boyfriend we both agreed at the beginning of the month we needed to up the Shame and humiliation a bit more regarding his dressing his mother and my friend came along as we travelled about 45 miles away to a busy shopping mall even tho of course it was social distancing I took him into the ladies and a cubicle and stripped him naked and gave the bag to his mum I put him in pink panties , pretty white hold ups with butterflies on a very pretty pink fluffy dress and pink high heeled sandles his heart was pounding and he begged me not to take him out like this no wig no make up but he didn’t use the safe word so I grabbed him tight by the hand and into the open of the indoor mall his mum was shocked as my friend was but then laughter and of course lots more once he’d been spotted, he told me later was the longest hour of his life as you can imagine everyone pointing and staring at him especially when I made him order us lunch in McDonald’s some may think I’m cruel but it was one thing we had to do was a lot of fun for us girls and my boyfriend certainly had a extended sexual performance as I reminded him what we did 
Tracey
(08-03-2020, 03:02 PM)Mysissypet Wrote: Hello everyone, just thought I’d give you a little update I’m my sissy boyfriend we both agreed at the beginning of the month we needed to up the Shame and humiliation a bit more regarding his dressing his mother and my friend came along as we travelled about 45 miles away to a busy shopping mall even tho of course it was social distancing I took him into the ladies and a cubicle and stripped him naked and gave the bag to his mum I put him in pink panties , pretty white hold ups with butterflies on a very pretty pink fluffy dress and pink high heeled sandles his heart was pounding and he begged me not to take him out like this no wig no make up but he didn’t use the safe word so I grabbed him tight by the hand and into the open of the indoor mall his mum was shocked as my friend was but then laughter and of course lots more once he’d been spotted, he told me later was the longest hour of his life as you can imagine everyone pointing and staring at him especially when I made him order us lunch in McDonald’s some may think I’m cruel but it was one thing we had to do was a lot of fun for us girls and my boyfriend certainly had a extended sexual performance as I reminded him what we did 
Tracey
That must have been quite an experience for him (and you), Tracey. Of course if men wearing dresses and heels were a more common sight (which it should be), there would be a lot less reason for him to need to feel embarrassed - so in my view, this is a problem society needs to get over rather than one you or your husband should feel the need to adapt to.

At least he knows you’re serious now, anyway.  Big Grin