BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New here
(07-07-2020, 04:46 PM)Mysissypet Wrote: Hello everyone I know I got some stick last time I posted not quite sure why as many men on here seem to enjoy being sissy or cross dressed or in my case in a female led relationship but I am going to put on a couple of pics for the first time my boyfriend was nervous but I said only other women and mainly people that are into this sort of thing will see , hope you like them 
Tracey
Nice pic, Tracey.

I’m glad you weren’t scared off before. I can understand why Ronny is somewhat tentative on the subject of female domination as from what I have read on other threads, he was used as a bit of a science experiment by his mother and sister in ways that go beyond what even I can condone so please don’t think he is representative of us all on here.

The macho life that so many males try to lead is so clearly unsuited, as determined by the excess deaths due to stress and lifestyle related illnesses in males and the far higher suicide rate in males. I also believe that crossdressing (at least as an aspect of a relationship if not in totality) is healthy in providing males with respect for females and some of the problems women face even in a regular relationship.

At a wider level, I believe masculinity is the major source behind current international tensions as well as much of the environmental damage we see. We cannot continue to have a world in which masculinity is a Devine right and while some differ on whether we should have an all female led world or whether we should operate a meritocracy where everyone has equal opportunities but only those who show themselves capable get to partake in masculine activities, what has become obvious is that allowing all males to engage in what society has determined is masculine is not working.

This is why I applaud the both of you for making this small change in the world and why I have made it my own business to make my own life about skirt, heels, hair and makeup.

Just my two penneth

Hope you will continue to post and maybe we’ll hear from your husband directly at some stage?

In admiration 

Girlygirl
<curtsey> Ms. Tracey, Thank-You for posting the lovely pic, that sweater dress is to die for! No need for Your "boyfriend" to be shy around us, we luv seeing pics and hearing all about everyone's experiences.
(07-08-2020, 02:57 PM)GinaV Wrote: <curtsey> Ms. Tracey, Thank-You for posting the lovely pic, that sweater dress is to die for! No need for Your "boyfriend" to be shy around us, we luv seeing pics and hearing all about everyone's experiences.

Thank you Gina glad you liked the pic
Hi everyone just thought I’d update you on our recent developments, I would like to say that even though this is a female led relationship and some of the punishment/dressing may seem cruel at the beginning of every month we both discuss what we would like to try or do and if one of us says it’s a no then it will be a know like I wanted to take him out dressed but he’s not ready so that’s fine but we did agree that it did need more humiliation in his life so I had his mum and my sister and best friend over and he served us drinks and food dressed in his French maids outfits with plenty of courtesy’s lol and at the end of the night the ladies knew I was going to give him his first witnessed spanking was wonderful the ladies loved it my partners face was as red as his bottom all great fun hope you like the pic too
Tracey

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

<curtsey> Ms. Tracey, Thank-You soooo much for sharing Your experience and this absolutely lovely pic of Your sissy maid!
(07-11-2020, 06:43 AM)Mysissypet Wrote: Hi everyone just thought I’d update you on our recent developments, I would like to say that even though this is a female led relationship and some of the punishment/dressing may seem cruel at the beginning of every month we both discuss what we would like to try or do and if one of us says it’s a no then it will be a know like I wanted to take him out dressed but he’s not ready so that’s fine but we did agree that it did need more humiliation in his life so I had his mum and my sister and best friend over and he served us drinks and food dressed in his French maids outfits with plenty of courtesy’s lol and at the end of the night the ladies knew I was going to give him his first witnessed spanking was wonderful the ladies loved it my partners face was as red as his bottom all great fun hope you like the pic too
Tracey

Thanks for the update, Tracey. It sounds like you have a mutually understanding relationship. I wish there were people could understand relationships at the level you do.

While the movement for women’s rights is going strong (though many women still seem to pander to stereotypes to some extent) I think a lot of men could learn from your husband. Whilst some of the clothing is restrictive this is by design, and the removal of the expected dominance and responsibilities usually imposed on someone just by virtual of them being male and the sensual and silky feelings of so many women’s clothing make such activities (as someone who now identifies as female full time) an essential aspect of any male’s life. The french maid outfit you mentioned sounds just the tonic for a male to experience all of these elements and the perfect ‘shared experience’ for you both.

Whilst I appreciate many males would be reluctant to go as far as I have, balance is important and it seems to me so many men are missing out.

Great post, Tracey. It is interesting that you talk about his humiliation; does that stem from his public rejection of societal norms or is that what the spanking was for?  Wink

Girlygirl
when discussing male and female traits and issues feminists have to find ways to stroke and build up their fragile puffed up egos. which is 10 times worse than men. imagine the gall and utter repulsion of a mature grown women totally messing up an innocent defenseless boy who has no way to defend himself and the fact that he is male. this feminist BS term "gender fluidity" is some wacky term for making boys dress as girls, hello wackosss
God made men and women different
for reasons, just like in the animal kingdom male and female animals are different.
gender fluidity is just an odd term used by power hungry weak pathetic so called feminists scared of who they are and have to pick on and ruin the minds and souls of little boys just to get their panties wet. ( IN My humble opinion)
and your assumptions about suicide are so totally off it shows that power hungry pick on the weak feminist BS mentality

here is the truth about suicides. it is the 10th highest way of death in the usa yearly

Differences in Suicide Attempt and Risk of Death
Suicide statistics reveal that women are roughly three times more likely to attempt suicide, though men are two to four times more likely to die by suicide.2 Compared to their male counterparts, women show higher rates of suicidal thinking, non-fatal suicidal behavior, and suicide attempts.3

Truth, feminists are the downfall of society and will never succeed in this evil underhanded fashion . period

just my humble opinion
yours in service
Ronny NOT ronnie
(07-12-2020, 05:23 AM)RonnyRemaled Wrote: when discussing male and female traits and issues  feminists have to find ways to stroke and build up their fragile puffed up egos. which is 10 times worse than men. imagine the gall and utter repulsion of a mature grown women totally messing up an innocent defenseless boy who has no way to defend himself and the fact that he is male. this feminist BS term "gender fluidity" is some wacky term for making boys dress as girls, hello wackosss
for reasons, just like in the animal kingdom male and female animals are different.
gender fluidity is just an odd term used by power hungry weak pathetic so called feminists scared of who they are and have to pick on and ruin the minds and souls of little boys just to get their panties wet.  ( IN My humble opinion)
and your assumptions about suicide are so totally off it shows that power hungry pick on the weak feminist BS mentality

here is the truth about suicides. it is the 10th highest way of death in the usa yearly

Suicide statistics reveal that women are roughly three times more likely to attempt suicide, though men are two to four times more likely to die by suicide.2 Compared to their male counterparts, women show higher rates of suicidal thinking, non-fatal suicidal behavior, and suicide attempts.3

Truth,  feminists are the downfall of society and will never succeed in this evil underhanded fashion . period

just my humble opinion
yours in service
Ronny  NOT ronnie
Not sure where to begin here, Ronny.

Yes, men and women were made differently but human beings as a whole by virtue of being a tribal species were made to be suspicious of other tribes (what we refer to in today’s interconnected world as difference). We have taken great strides in overcoming this even though, as a species it wasn’t how we were made.

Humanity was made as a war making species but I would hope our experiences of the 20th century might limit how far we were prepared to go down that road.

Humanity generally recognised the issues of gender inequality and is working towards resolving this by various means. 

In short, there are lots of things that children today do not get a choice in. They have to take Maths lessons (although I’m sure many are averse), they have to take physical education lessons (likewise). When it comes to gender specifics, girls have to partake in sports (and other lessons such as wood tech) that would once have been considered ‘Male only’. There is little equivalent for males in this setting and I would be quite open to the idea that they should be taught feminine etiquette. After all, we have gone from a position 50 - 75 years ago where skirts were compulsory for girls to a stage where in some schools they have been banned altogether (so you could say they have been FORCED to adopt their masculinity). The idea that males should learn how to apply makeup and play hopscotch in a skirt without flashing their underwear ought not therefore to be as anathema as you’re making it out to be.

In the home setting punishments are many and varied already but most of the most effective methods of old are now uncouth or banned. No one was ever hurt by a flouncy frock and a pair of heels; if a boy has been naughty, having him skip around the garden in a dress is surely far more humane (and certainly less painful) than using physical methods, and it might even teach them a bit about their feminine sides (which everyone has, by virtue of hormonal structure).

As for suicides, it strikes me that these statistics go rather against the thrust of your argument. To me, if females are attempting suicide more regularly than males, then macho attitudes against females must surely be considered to be doing more damage than the feminists that you have such a major problem with are against males - if feminists are the root of all evil, would we not expect to see male suicide attempts going through the roof?

The other side of this coin is the fact that males more often succeed, which is predominantly a consequence of them using more extreme methods that are more likely to succeed. My answer to this; bring them up in a way that doesn’t make them immediately think of guns, knives and power tools. If you start them off from a perspective that in times of stress or anger the best thing to do is flounce around and play hopscotch in a pretty or organza dress as opposed to punching a door or shooting something, a male in stress would revert back to engaging in feminine and docile behaviours in times of stress and anger.

Incidentally, one of the biggest groups at risk of suicide is the trans group, as a result of not being able to express themselves as they would like, so a world in which every school age male had had to spend a period of time crossdressed would surely make them far more open to such difference than they are at present.

Ultimately, femininity is a more peaceful way of existence and I suspect in order to reach the point of equal opportunities (we surely all believe in that, and wherever we think women now stand on that platform, feminine freedoms have totally passed males by) boys are going to have to be made to embrace their feminine sides. 

Ideally this would occur at a society level (as doing so on an individual basis can create problems) but would mean boys - perhaps on certain days of the week- being told they had to wear a skirt instead of trousers, or wear makeup. You see this as about feminists taking control whereas I see this as a means of giving the opposite gender opportunities to boys that were given to girls generations since. Unfortunately, because of how masculinity has come to view femininity, I fear that boys are going to have to be brought up with it and made to engage with it.
(07-12-2020, 06:21 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 05:23 AM)RonnyRemaled Wrote: when discussing male and female traits and issues  feminists have to find ways to stroke and build up their fragile puffed up egos. which is 10 times worse than men. imagine the gall and utter repulsion of a mature grown women totally messing up an innocent defenseless boy who has no way to defend himself and the fact that he is male. this feminist BS term "gender fluidity" is some wacky term for making boys dress as girls, hello wackosss
gender fluidity is just an odd term used by power hungry weak pathetic so called feminists scared of who they are and have to pick on and ruin the minds and souls of little boys just to get their panties wet.  ( IN My humble opinion)

Truth,  feminists are the downfall of society and will never succeed in this evil underhanded fashion . period

just my humble opinion
yours in service
Ronny  NOT ronnie

Yes, men and women were made differently but human beings as a whole by virtue of being a tribal species were made to be suspicious of other tribes (what we refer to in today’s interconnected world as difference). We have taken great strides in overcoming this even though, as a species it wasn’t how we were made.

Humanity was made as a war making species but I would hope our experiences of the 20th century might limit how far we were prepared to go down that road.

Humanity generally recognised the issues of gender inequality and is working towards resolving this by various means. 

In short, there are lots of things that children today do not get a choice in. They have to take Maths lessons (although I’m sure many are averse), they have to take physical education lessons (likewise). When it comes to gender specifics, girls have to partake in sports (and other lessons such as wood tech) that would once have been considered ‘Male only’. There is little equivalent for males in this setting and I would be quite open to the idea that they should be taught feminine etiquette. After all, we have gone from a position 50 - 75 years ago where skirts were compulsory for girls to a stage where in some schools they have been banned altogether (so you could say they have been FORCED to adopt their masculinity). The idea that males should learn how to apply makeup and play hopscotch in a skirt without flashing their underwear ought not therefore to be as anathema as you’re making it out to be.

In the home setting punishments are many and varied already but most of the most effective methods of old are now uncouth or banned. No one was ever hurt by a flouncy frock and a pair of heels; if a boy has been naughty, having him skip around the garden in a dress is surely far more humane (and certainly less painful) than using physical methods, and it might even teach them a bit about their feminine sides (which everyone has, by virtue of hormonal structure).

As for suicides, it strikes me that these statistics go rather against the thrust of your argument. To me, if females are attempting suicide more regularly than males, then macho attitudes against females must surely be considered to be doing more damage than the feminists that you have such a major problem with are against males - if feminists are the root of all evil, would we not expect to see male suicide attempts going through the roof?

The other side of this coin is the fact that males more often succeed, which is predominantly a consequence of them using more extreme methods that are more likely to succeed. My answer to this; bring them up in a way that doesn’t make them immediately think of guns, knives and power tools. If you start them off from a perspective that in times of stress or anger the best thing to do is flounce around and play hopscotch in a pretty or organza dress as opposed to punching a door or shooting something, a male in stress would revert back to engaging in feminine and docile behaviours in times of stress and anger.

Incidentally, one of the biggest groups at risk of suicide is the trans group, as a result of not being able to express themselves as they would like, so a world in which every school age male had had to spend a period of time crossdressed would surely make them far more open to such difference than they are at present.

Ultimately, femininity is a more peaceful way of existence and I suspect in order to reach the point of equal opportunities (we surely all believe in that, and wherever we think women now stand on that platform, feminine freedoms have totally passed males by) boys are going to have to be made to embrace their feminine sides. 

Ideally this would occur at a society level (as doing so on an individual basis can create problems) but would mean boys - perhaps on certain days of the week- being told they had to wear a skirt instead of trousers, or wear makeup. You see this as about feminists taking control whereas I see this as a means of giving the opposite gender opportunities to boys that were given to girls generations since. Unfortunately, because of how masculinity has come to view femininity, I fear that boys are going to have to be brought up with it and made to engage with it.

Girlygirl, I totally agree with boys being expressly told they have to experience femininity for a day a week and if they in the opinion of their Mother, will have spend more time at it if necessary.
(07-12-2020, 04:04 PM)afp Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 06:21 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:

just my humble opinion
yours in service
Ronny  NOT ronnie

Girlygirl, I totally agree with boys being expressly told they have to experience femininity for a day a week and if they in the opinion of their Mother, will have spend more time at it if necessary.
Thank you for your support on this, afp.

Ronny and I have had a few discussions on this topic in recent weeks (much of which appears earlier on in this thread) and while I understand the childhood experiences that have led Ronny to the viewpoint he is at, I see it as my job as a member of this forum (and one who is passionate about the positive effects of petticoating  by virtue of my own petticoating experiences) to explain to him the areas in which he is misguided. 

I am hopeful that he is beginning to see that our’s is a widely held view and one that society seems to be moving closer towards.

Girlygirl