BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New here
while I do not understand the need or reason to forcefully feminize a normal loving man into a freak of nature, ( which is what you are doing no matter how you spin it) as my grandma always said,' you call a spade a spade' 
in this particular situation there are things we do not know. ( and I quite frankly do not care to know it's none of my business) making an injured man grovel and kiss your feet is degrading and uncalled for, unless he has a wild women's foot fetish, showing off his private parts just for your own laughs and giggles is humiliating, embarassing him in front of others,,...  if you hate him that much, why did you marry??

my FLR was pretty good, . I did most of the cooking and cleaning and was her personal massuse, but done under the guise of love. She controlled the money and the bills and spending of money. but I was never forced or made to dress in a skirt or maids uniform,, ??
I always out of respect deferred to her authority, but was never beaten abused or humilated.

I just wonder how and where this devilishly Evil streak towards men started? as not all or even most men and boys are bad abusive or mean towards girls or women

this is something that if not done in love and respect Will fail.

( just my humble respectful opinion)

crying for Humanity

yours in service
Ronny
As someone who is in chronic pain and disabled . Sometimes it's nice to immerse yourself in pleasuring one that you love the pain is easier because you are doing something out of love and not something mundane like trying to find where she has hidden the vodka .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(06-28-2020, 10:35 PM)Bill Wrote: As someone who is in chronic pain and disabled . Sometimes it's nice to immerse yourself in pleasuring one that you love the pain is easier because you are doing something out of love and not something mundane like trying to find where she has hidden the vodka .

I agree Bill, I used to spend a long time massaging the clean feet of my lady and spending extra time in the shower together massaging her and making her feel good. to the point of running out the hot water and me cleaning myself in cold water because she wanted the shower  super hot.  things done in Love of your other are nice, but the abusive stuff, I personally find rude crude and unnecessary.  I would get home from work as a chef tired and exhausted, but as a loving husband, I'd have an ice cold glass of my famous home brewed green tea and a nice dinner ready and waiting for my lady. But under the guise of fear or beating, but of Love. sometimes the fantasy aspect of the posts has to be called out or talked about
and some hanky panky is a good thing as well  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

sadly in service
Ronny
(06-28-2020, 10:21 PM)RonnyRemaled Wrote: while I do not understand the need or reason to forcefully feminize a normal loving man into a freak of nature, ( which is what you are doing no matter how you spin it) as my grandma always said,' you call a spade a spade' 
in this particular situation there are things we do not know. ( and I quite frankly do not care to know it's none of my business) making an injured man grovel and kiss your feet is degrading and uncalled for, unless he has a wild women's foot fetish, showing off his private parts just for your own laughs and giggles is humiliating, embarassing him in front of others,,...  if you hate him that much, why did you marry??

my FLR was pretty good, . I did most of the cooking and cleaning and was her personal massuse, but done under the guise of love. She controlled the money and the bills and spending of money. but I was never forced or made to dress in a skirt or maids uniform,, ??
I always out of respect deferred to her authority, but was never beaten abused or humilated.

I just wonder how and where this devilishly Evil streak towards men started? as not all or even most men and boys are bad abusive or mean towards girls or women

this is something that if not done in love and respect Will fail.

( just my humble respectful opinion)

crying for Humanity

yours in service
Ronny
I won’t discuss the case set out here any further as I don’t believe I have the information to do so. All I would ask is that you read my post this morning on ‘Advocating Gender Fluidity’. In short, As a ‘Born Again Female’ myself, I see the issue of men abusing women as only part of the problem - I see a real risk to humanity and life as a whole from the unfettered progression of humanity and if men have to alter their lifestyles to adopt skirts, dresses, heels etc so save all of humanity just as we are making changes in reaction to the current crisis, this can only be to our long term benefit.
Well hi everyone I do seem to have annoyed a certain Ronny on here I know im new but Ronnie you don't me or my partner so just grow up we are 2 consenting adults that have entered into this female led relationship and dressing,spanking and humiliation is all part of it ,I don't know what you want through and I'm not particularly bothered ,I shall be posting some pics on here of him dressed soon ,have fun everyone out there 
Tracey
(06-29-2020, 09:13 PM)Mysissypet Wrote: Well hi everyone I do seem to have annoyed a certain Ronny on here I know im new but Ronnie you don't me or my partner so just grow up we are 2 consenting adults that have entered into this female led relationship and dressing,spanking and humiliation is all part of it ,I don't know what you want through and I'm not particularly bothered ,I shall be posting some pics on here of him dressed soon ,have fun everyone out there 
Tracey
Thank you for clarifying this, Tracey.

To be fair to Ronny he does have some unique experiences of his own family (which do sound as though they qualify as abusive - and I probably haven’t helped matters for declaring my love for pretty skirts and dresses, not to mention my views for reforming society) but I have rarely seen an introduction thread take off in quite the way your’s has.
There are always two sides to a coin . Ronny has the side we all shy away from but must always be aware of and guard against .
Men are not always the big bad monsters who hide under our beds and in our closets . I wish it was that simple .
So many people wax lyrical about the female lead lifestyle . I won't play with words or try to sound forgiving or even accepting . Vicious and sadistic abuse is sexless . There i said it . It's not about gender or sex . It's about power and control. The ability to generate fear in others and to use and abuse it .
Yet the daft bugger still loves and worships women . I wish i still had that love and faith after what he had been through . Me! I just lust after them and want to ravish them . Well until mummy wakes me up for a nappy change .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(06-29-2020, 09:31 PM)Bill Wrote: There are always two sides to a coin . Ronny has the side we all shy away from but must always be aware of and guard against .
Men are not always the big bad monsters who hide under our beds and in our closets . I wish it was that simple .
So many people wax lyrical about the female lead lifestyle . I won't play with words or try to sound forgiving or even accepting . Vicious and sadistic abuse is sexless . There i said it . It's not about gender or sex . It's about power and  control. The ability to generate fear in others and to use and abuse it .
Yet the daft bugger still loves and worships women . I wish i still had that love and faith after what he had been through . Me! I just lust after them and want to ravish them . Well until mummy wakes me up for a nappy change .
I tend to agree with this, Bill.

If you read some of my posts on ‘Petticoating Girls?’ (Still on the first page of this board, this is precisely why I advocate that some females also require petticoating to keep them on the path to being the people we know they can be.

That said, these females tend not to be the ones flouncing about in dresses or taking joy from heels, makeup and lingerie (as all these connote inferiority and submissiveness) - which is why I project that image for myself and why the likes of Rad Fem and myself project that image rather than the tomboy image when projecting our image of the future.

But of course there are males who aren’t monsters (any number on this forum); in many ways, if there is one benefit of petticoating or feminine experience it is that it is more likely that they will stay this way and become even more balanced people because of it.
Hello everyone I know I got some stick last time I posted not quite sure why as many men on here seem to enjoy being sissy or cross dressed or in my case in a female led relationship but I am going to put on a couple of pics for the first time my boyfriend was nervous but I said only other women and mainly people that are into this sort of thing will see , hope you like them 
Tracey

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-07-2020, 04:46 PM)Mysissypet Wrote: Hello everyone I know I got some stick last time I posted not quite sure why as many men on here seem to enjoy being sissy or cross dressed or in my case in a female led relationship but I am going to put on a couple of pics for the first time my boyfriend was nervous but I said only other women and mainly people that are into this sort of thing will see , hope you like them 
Tracey

Regarding the picture, a cute skirt and smooth legs, what’s not to like! You’re blessed to have each other.