ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here
Hello everyone, I'm Tracey a new one on here ,a friend told me about this site and looks great just what I'm looking for, I've been in a relationship for about 2 years I'm 34 he's 30 I'm a buyer for fashion shops he stays at home after injuring his back in a car smash ,luckily he an get about ok ,now over the past few months I have become the boss in this relationship think it's called female led I read plenty on it and his mum told me he used to crossdress and he was very reluctant at first but now he wears at home and only in male mode when things like shopping etc even his mum has seen him dressed he was horrified but I think he needed it to show him who is in control I have also I introduced spankings too ,his mother has yet to witness that but he does have the luxury of sniffing,kissing my nylon ed feet when I come home from work a good 10\15 mins under my feet before he does dinner ,also the best but so far is him trying on clothes I bring home in front of some of my work colleagues he's a good fit and I make sure they have all seen his little willy , well that's me for now I look forward to posting more in here and some pics love to chat with anyone in here , thank you for taking time to read this 
Tracey
(06-26-2020, 01:24 PM)Mysissypet Wrote: Hello everyone, I'm Tracey a new one on here ,a friend told me about this site and looks great just what I'm looking for, I've been in a relationship for about 2 years I'm 34 he's 30 I'm a buyer for fashion shops he stays at home after injuring his back in a car smash ,luckily he an get about ok ,now over the past few months I have become the boss in this relationship think it's called female led I read plenty on it and his mum told me he used to crossdress and he was very reluctant at first but now he wears at home and only in male mode when things like shopping etc even his mum has seen him dressed he was horrified but I think he needed it to show him who is in control I have also I introduced spankings too ,his mother has yet to witness that but he does have the luxury of sniffing,kissing my nylon ed feet when I come home from work a good 10\15 mins under my feet before he does dinner ,also the best but so far is him trying on clothes I bring home in front of some of my work colleagues he's a good fit and I make sure they have all seen his little willy , well that's me for now I look forward to posting more in here and some pics love to chat with anyone in here , thank you for taking time to read this 
Tracey
A big welcome to the forum from me to another two enlightened souls, Tracey. 

I hope your husband isn’t too badly injured from his accident but am overjoyed that he has discovered the joys of femininity. I am sure you keep him on his toes.

I look forward to further discussing your experiences in the future.

Girlygirl
(06-26-2020, 01:43 PM)Girlygirl thank you girly girl Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 01:24 PM)Mysissypet Wrote: Hello everyone, I'm Tracey a new one on here ,a friend told me about this site and looks great just what I'm looking for, I've been in a relationship for about 2 years I'm 34 he's 30 I'm a buyer for fashion shops he stays at home after injuring his back in a car smash ,luckily he an get about ok ,now over the past few months I have become the boss in this relationship think it's called female led I read plenty on it and his mum told me he used to crossdress and he was very reluctant at first but now he wears at home and only in male mode when things like shopping etc even his mum has seen him dressed he was horrified but I think he needed it to show him who is in control I have also I introduced spankings too ,his mother has yet to witness that but he does have the luxury of sniffing,kissing my nylon ed feet when I come home from work a good 10\15 mins under my feet before he does dinner ,also the best but so far is him trying on clothes I bring home in front of some of my work colleagues he's a good fit and I make sure they have all seen his little willy , well that's me for now I look forward to posting more in here and some pics love to chat with anyone in here , thank you for taking time to read this 
Tracey
A big welcome to the forum from me to another two enlightened souls, Tracey. 

I hope your husband isn’t too badly injured from his accident but am overjoyed that he has discovered the joys of femininity. I am sure you keep him on his toes.

I look forward to further discussing your experiences in the future.

Girlygirl
<curtsey> Ms. Tracey, It is always a joy to find new Superior Females here and it sounds like You have come to the right place! Welcome.

gina
Welcome to the forum. Your husband is a very lucky man. I yearn to find a woman like you,
Hi Tracey!

Welcome, young lady!

Mysissypet- what a sweet name. I hope you and your boyfriend enjoy your time here.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Hello Tracey, welcome to the Forum. That sounds like a wonderful experience for your boyfriend - truly a crossdressers dream having a clothes buyer as a partner.

It sounds as though he enjoys the humiliation of being shown to your work colleagues. I suspect you should be gradually increasing the embarrassment for him. Do you make sure he is completely smooth before they get a glimpse of his willy? Or maybe you should get him a chastity cage to wear? Or simply some panties with some appropriate wording, like "Tracey's Sissy", or "Pathetic willy inside". I'm sure you can think of a few more!
(06-27-2020, 04:44 PM)Sissy Celeste Wrote: Hello Tracey, welcome to the Forum.  That sounds like a wonderful experience for your boyfriend - truly a crossdressers dream having a clothes buyer as a partner.

It sounds as though he enjoys the humiliation of being shown to your work colleagues. I suspect you should be gradually increasing the embarrassment for him. Do you make sure he is completely smooth before they get a glimpse of his willy?  Or maybe you should get him a chastity cage to wear?  Or simply some panties with some appropriate wording, like "Tracey's Sissy", or "Pathetic willy inside". I'm sure you can think of a few more!
There’s always someone has to come along and lower the tone. Shy  
Big Grin
Tracey

far be it from me to interfere or criticize anyone but seriously,
your husband has a bad enough back to be on full disability and you purposely abuse him like that??

I do not understand RLR being so evil and brutal and abusive.... if a man treated his lady like that he'd be in jail beaten or dead
I was in a FLR. there was no abuse and no humilation , is this a woman thing, they get their ovaries excited hurting abusing and controlling another human being?? not to mention someone you married?
that's why I divorced her.
in any relationship, abusive behavior and degrading situations are just plain wrong.

Sadly crying about the lack of humanity in women
yours in service
Ronny
(06-28-2020, 06:29 AM)RonnyRemaled Wrote:
Tracey

far be it from me to interfere or criticize anyone but seriously,
your husband has a bad enough back to be on full disability and you purposely abuse him like that??

I do not understand RLR being so evil and brutal and abusive.... if a man treated his lady like that he'd be in jail beaten or dead
I was in a FLR. there was no abuse and no humilation , is this a woman thing, they get their ovaries excited hurting abusing and controlling another human being?? not to mention someone you married?
that's why I divorced her.
in any relationship, abusive behavior and degrading situations are just plain wrong.

Sadly crying about the lack of humanity in women
yours in service
Ronny

Hi Ronny

I understand your concerns here however, I think there are a couple of things to note. Firstly, a lot of posters on here advocate for female led relationships or at least for the feminisation of men (I count myself in that latter camp). The comment about ‚Äėlack of humanity in women‚Äô is something I would expect to read on an MGTOW forum.

I think given the reference to his crossdressing (which is a practise many of us fully embrace) I certainly responded on the assumption that he was a willing participant in the relationship- there certainly isn’t enough information to qualify that any abuse has taken place.

That said, I do appreciate that your experiences with your mother and sister (which were extreme even by the standards of most of the other posters on here) may have left you a bit weary of female dominant practises; it is probably a good idea to try and ask for a bit more information (maybe on PM) rather than reacting to a post that only really gives a basic outline of their current situation.

Sent with love

Girlygirl