ande.banner
Poll: would you use PhytoEStrogens to help soften up your boys male privlidge and boyish resolve
absolutely yes
hell no
I'd love to try them for 6 months and see
[Show Results]
This poll will close on: 07-26-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PhytoEstrogens, perfect for your FemBoy sissy
Growing up being feminized by my nurse sister and my mom, I now know why I had such a special diet. PhytoEstrogens.

in other words , mom and sis made sure I had as much naturally occuring estrogen in my system as possible.
I never drank regular milk , only 
soy milk or silk. lots of yams and apples and flax seed this flax seed that, I almost never had steak or pork chops . carrots were a snack and pure pomegranite juice was mixed with koolaid. and they used other means of totally controlling and eliminating my young testosterone levels. which I had no idea about what they were talking about. I do know after I started those new healthy foods, I didn't feel like fighting back as much and just kind of went with the flow and even though I hated wearing girls clothes, they didn't seem so bad after I was eating those new healthy foods.

Is there any coorellation to eating those foods rich with naturally occuring Estrogen and me losing my boyish fighting spirit? As I swore I would never become a girl, those thoughts just kind of faded away into, "oh well if you can't beat them join them."

any other boys who were petticoated feminized or demaled have any experience with these phytoestrgen foods??

I have this cool list of foods rich in phytoestrogens that I would like to post here but don't know how

do you think these health foods made me more compliant?? I suffered many a hair brush spankings and panty punishments before just loosing interest in "fighting back"

your opinions would be cool

yours in service
Ronny

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

They work well.
My wife had a complete hysterectomy in her late 30s. She took HRT for 1 year and began reading of the dangers of manufactured hormones. She quit and used lots of soy plus some of those you mentioned.
She is 67 and has none of the symptoms of menopause.
(06-26-2020, 01:12 AM)RonnyRemaled Wrote: Growing up being feminized by my nurse sister and my mom, I now know why I had such a special diet. PhytoEstrogens.

in other words , mom and sis made sure I had as much naturally occuring estrogen in my system as possible.
I never drank regular milk , only 
soy milk or silk. lots of yams and apples and flax seed this flax seed that, I almost never had steak or pork chops . carrots were a snack and pure pomegranite juice was mixed with koolaid. and they used other means of totally controlling and eliminating my young testosterone levels. which I had no idea about what they were talking about. I do know after I started those new healthy foods, I didn't feel like fighting back as much and just kind of went with the flow and even though I hated wearing girls clothes, they didn't seem so bad after I was eating those new healthy foods.

Is there any coorellation to eating those foods rich with naturally occuring Estrogen and me losing my boyish fighting spirit? As I swore I would never become a girl, those thoughts just kind of faded away into, "oh well if you can't beat them join them."

any other boys who were petticoated feminized or demaled have any experience with these phytoestrgen foods??

I have this cool list of foods rich in phytoestrogens that I would like to post here but don't know how

do you think these health foods made me more compliant?? I suffered many a hair brush spankings and panty punishments before just loosing interest in "fighting back"

your opinions would be cool

yours in service
Ronny
Gosh, Ronny

They really did go to town with you, didn’t they? I suppose if it made you accepting of the petticoating regime, it maybe took away some of the embarrassment it might have been replaced with otherwise - better to be able to accept what you otherwise can’t control.

I’m not really sure how to respond to your question, however. During the period when I was actually petticoated, these were never introduced (and given she was using the clothing and enforced mannerisms as punishment, she didn’t really want me to enjoy it).

That said, since I have gone full time with my female persona, testosterone blockers and the introduction of oestrogen have proved to be essential in being a convincing air stewardess and female generally.

So yes, I’ve experienced them but I hadn’t done at the time I was petticoated. 

And not that I have a son, but I would think the introduction of such ‘substances’ would risk introducing long term effects that I wouldn’t want to inflict on him and whilst I can see the benefit if petticoated generally as you say in making one accepting if petticoated generally, I would think rather went against the point of it being a punishment.

However, it may have use in reformative institutions (prisons etc) where badly behaved males are genuinely in need of a longer term change in perspective.
My first therapist had nothing to do with my sexuality, graduating SAIT, back then they could brag 100% placement, and this social worker helped me focus on getting that first job, my ownly stipulation was I needed to stay in my city, family just started.. no relevant job in 2 yrs..

Second Therapist met my wife and I, she had long legs in nylons I adored, and I'm sure she saw me glancing hungerly, she agreed with everything I suggested, needed, and wife was NOT impressed.

Last therapist we let in knew about my more effeminate desires, and suggested chemical castration or/and female enhancing drugs, unfortunately, I could lose my job with the muscle weakness he warned about, so I had to say no at the time.

(since dec 15 for me) 7 months in isolation , I'm wondering why I'm not on them right now..
(06-30-2020, 06:15 PM)nella_bmar Wrote: My first therapist had nothing to do with my sexuality, graduating SAIT, back then they could brag 100% placement, and this social worker helped me focus on getting that first job, my ownly stipulation was I needed to stay in my city, family just started.. no relevant job in 2 yrs..

Second Therapist met my wife and I, she had long legs in nylons I adored, and I'm sure she saw me glancing hungerly, she agreed with everything I suggested, needed, and wife was NOT impressed.

Last therapist we let in knew about my more effeminate desires, and suggested chemical castration or/and female enhancing drugs, unfortunately, I could lose my job with the muscle weakness he warned about, so I had to say no at the time.

(since dec 15 for me) 7 months in isolation , I'm wondering why I'm not on them right now..
I think that’s the key here, Nella.

They are very effective when used on oneself or on a willing submissive but quite inappropriate to use in the context they were described for in the original post as (in essence) a punishment method due to the long term, frankly unpredictable and possibly irreversible effects.

But certainly, if you do get to try them they are worth ago; I am living as a female so they are fairly essential to my lifestyle but I am sure they could add something to a lifestyle of general effeminacy, also.