ande.banner
Poll: Do boys need severe spankings?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love & Marriage
Most young males discussed here are being raised as submissives. Understandably so.

I'm sure every Mother is concerned about adulthood. And probable marriage.

Start by taking your Darling to a Counselor for Female Led males and Couples.

She's likely to advise you to give him frequent, severe, screaming spankings.

He needs a complete physical examination. The Counselor can help with that.

Permanent Depilation. Possible HRT treatments. Proper Sissy attire & footwear.

Dates with appropriate girls and women.

Like my Babysitters.

¬† ¬†    
(06-24-2020, 01:40 PM)Robin77 Wrote: Most young males discussed here are being raised as submissives. Understandably so.

Like my Babysitters.

Hi Robin

I actually answered ‚Äėno‚Äô for this. Although my mother¬†fully endorsed extreme petticoat and nappy punishment, she was a pacifist at heart, and as most of my own beliefs stem from my experiences, I just can‚Äôt endorse corporal punishment (certainly not outside of extreme cases); we are supposed to be moving away from the past and particularly‚Äômacho violence‚Äô so introducing physical punishment just doesn‚Äôt seem to sit right with the aims of the movement.

The focus needs to be on behaviour modification with the risk of losing ‚Äėboy privileges‚Äô and the risk of embarrassment or humiliation both coming ahead of physical input. And to be fair, that seems to be the line that society as a whole is taking with education becoming ever more feminised and aggression and the metering of physical punishment ever more ostracised.
I respect your opinion.
(06-24-2020, 09:26 PM)Robin77 Wrote: I respect your opinion.
Thank you, Robin. One of the great things I love about this forum is that despite the fact that we come from different backgrounds with different experiences, we actually agree in the majority but can respect where we differ.

I can certainly agree that mother’s want their children to grow up to become a credit to society. While I very much doubt mother expected I would become an air stewardess (and am still not entirely sure what she makes of it now) she knew that by making me skip around in prissy dresses and have to wet and dirty nappies that I would do everything I could to avoid this fate.

Consequently, when my teenage years came around and the secretary punishment came to the fore, it needed only the fear of the evidence of my frolicking around in pretty dresses as a kid to ensure that I complied. By using the punishments of my childhood and effectively using them as leverage later, she could ensure that I continued to conform to her punishments later.

In reality, those I cared about probably knew more than I realised about my petticoating having had to attend school in my friend’s school uniform previously but there is always the potential for fresh embarrassment and anyway, logic always goes out the window in those scenarios anyway.
Are you dating?
(06-24-2020, 01:40 PM)Robin77 Wrote: Most young males discussed here are being raised as submissives. Understandably so.

Like my Babysitters.

Hi Robin. Oh my! Your babysitter is absolutely fascinating to me. She would fill me with fear and yet adoration too. I guess she could spank me any time she liked. I would be completely in awe of her.
(06-25-2020, 11:03 AM)sylviapetty Wrote:

Like my Babysitters.

Hi Robin. Oh my! Your babysitter is absolutely fascinating to me. She would fill me with fear and yet adoration too. I guess she could spank me any time she liked. I would be completely in awe of her.
  I've had several. My current Sitter is a strict young Lady. I'm naked when she arrives. She gives me a sudsy 2 liter Enema. Followed by a terrific spanking, and thorough Bathing. She keeps me nude in mules. 

¬†¬†