ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Day of the week panties
I think that when it comes to petticoating, day of the week panties offer humiliation that exceeds normal panty wearing. Imagine being presented with a pack for a birthday present, especially if it is by your mother in front of your family. The gift is not for an occasional wearing of panties but rather an everyday wearing of them. To make matters worse you cannot pick which colour for which day, especially if there are spot checks conducted. In some sets as many as four of the seven pairs are pink so on those days, even if there is something to do (like school) you would need to wear the pink ones regardless of your own wishes. How embarrassing!!

What are your thoughts?
(06-24-2020, 03:42 AM)Jamieisasissy Wrote: I think that when it comes to petticoating, day of the week panties offer humiliation that exceeds normal panty wearing. Imagine being presented with a pack for a birthday present, especially if it is by your mother in front of your family. The gift is not for an occasional wearing of panties but rather an everyday wearing of them. To make matters worse you cannot pick which colour for which day, especially if there are spot checks conducted. In some sets as many as four of the seven pairs are pink so on those days, even if there is something to do (like school) you would need to wear the pink ones regardless of your own wishes. How embarrassing!!

What are your thoughts?

It would certainly make for an interesting introduction to petticoating. What further evidence that you’re going to be wearing girl’s knickers full time than being provided with enough pairs to cover an entire wash cycle.  Big Grin
When I was a child and being subjected to petticoat punishment my mother bought me a set of 'days of the week' panties. I think I was seven years old.

It was incredibly humiliating. They weren't exactly like the panties in this picture, but they were similar. What was so awful is that they were so ordinary. For a little girl, she would have been quite happy to wear such knickers. But for a boy, being given a pack of panties intended for a girl at least two years my junior, and knowing that I would be made to wear them as if it were perfectly normal for a boy to wear knickers, was incredibly humiliating.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-24-2020, 08:59 PM)Ali Wrote: When I was a child and being subjected to petticoat punishment my mother bought me a set of 'days of the week' panties. I think I was seven years old.

It was incredibly humiliating. They weren't exactly like the panties in this picture, but they were similar. What was so awful is that they were so ordinary. For a little girl, she would have been quite happy to wear such knickers. But for a boy, being given a pack of panties intended for a girl at least two years my junior, and knowing that I would be made to wear them as if it were perfectly normal for a boy to wear knickers, was incredibly humiliating.
It must have been humiliating, Ali.

I was never really introduced to the knickers stage (other than the occasional foray when I was unfortunate to have to go to school in my friend’s uniform) and nappies tended to fill that void so I was more concerned with how many times I was going to have to wet and mess myself before I got a change.

Lingerie however was something that I would become all too familiar with having to wear all sorts of feminine entrapment during a time of puberty when I would rather have dated a girl wearing them than having to wear them myself.
(06-24-2020, 08:59 PM)Ali Wrote: When I was a child and being subjected to petticoat punishment my mother bought me a set of 'days of the week' panties. I think I was seven years old.

Thanks Ali

I can only imagine the shame, it must have been quite confronting. Did your mother require that you wore the correct day of the week? Did she say anything about them when she gave them to you?
Interesting post, Jamie. I never was put in panties growing up (yes, I wished I had been).

For me, Days of the Week panties would have meant an undeniable sense of submission and loss of any semblance of control over my life. Not only was I wearing panties, but I had no choice as to which panties (and color!) I had to wear on a particular day.

I can only imagine this going further with me in a skirt or dress and having to endure panties" inspections.

That would have been so unnerving yet delightful in its own inexplicable way.

Hopefully not in front of everyone.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi