ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fathers Day
As we know today is Father’s Day. In a gender reversed world how should this day be celebrated p
(06-21-2020, 09:19 PM)tl17 Wrote: As we know today is Father’s Day. In a gender reversed world how should this day be celebrated p
Good question tl17

I can imagine that in many households the day would typically be spent drinking a pint and watching sports on the telly.

In a gender reversed world I would like to think that the morning would be spent getting dolled up, maybe the son straightening or curling the father’s hair and helping him with his makeup. The afternoon   Would be a father and son bonding session at the shopping mall wearing matching dresses and stiletto heels trying on shoes, dresses, skirts and lingerie.
insulting humiliating a father on fathers day is just 100% wrong. you wouldn't do the same to women on mothers day.
while we can all agree most of the fodder in here is fantasy, a kind loving FLR can easily be achieved and enjoyed by both persons without all of this belittling horrid crap some so called ladies propose.

putting a grown man in diapers and a crib. licking toes and groveling at a women's feet?? really? and men go for this?? somethings amiss here.
as our mod Bill says ' a little hanky panky is good?'

not understanding abuse of another human being for womens dilusions of grandure

sadly quiet
Ronny

some happy Fathers day here
I don’t see where anyone said he should be put in a crib. No one said to insult them. All I asked was if there was true gender reversal what would Father’s Day look like. Not sure where you got the idea that they were being insulted.
(06-28-2020, 09:22 PM)RonnyRemaled Wrote: insulting humiliating a father on fathers day is just 100% wrong.  you wouldn't do the same to women on mothers day.
while we can all agree most of the fodder in here is fantasy, a kind loving FLR can easily be achieved and enjoyed by both persons without all of this belittling horrid crap some so called ladies propose.    

putting a grown man in diapers and a crib. licking toes and groveling at a women's feet??  really? and men go for this??  somethings amiss here.
as our mod Bill says  ' a little hanky panky is good?'

sadly quiet
Ronny

I’m not sure anyone has mentioned putting anyone in a crib on this forum, Ronny and I am assuming your reference to ‘kissing feet’ has been lifted straight from the ‘New Here’ thread. 

I am aware that your experiences with your sister and mother were beyond anything that could reasonably be considered normal but you must have noticed that your views are somewhat out of step with the majority on this forum.

In point of fact, the post you are responding to here I would consider to be fairly mild in such content when compared with others when compared with musings elsewhere. The above is merely the logical conclusion as to what a Father’s Day would be like based on my own view that masculinity needs to be quelled. This is not primarily to assure the domination of women (although I guess this is a logical consequence) but is because masculinity poses danger to humanity at a much wider level.

I have written a more detailed description of my thoughts in the ‘advocating gender fluidity’ thread.

Yours in femininity 

Girlygirl
GirlyGirl,

You are correct? Thanks for having my back. I was just asking a question about what it may look like if things were different. I think we need to examine what things would or should be like. It would be no different if I asked what should sports look like in a gender reversed world?
(06-28-2020, 09:22 PM)RonnyRemaled Wrote: insulting humiliating a father on fathers day is just 100% wrong. you wouldn't do the same to women on mothers day.

putting a grown man in diapers and a crib. licking toes and groveling at a women's feet?? really? and men go for this?? somethings amiss here.
as our mod Bill says ' a little hanky panky is good?'

sadly quiet
Ronny

What's this got to do with fathers day ?????
Now if it was like in reversal . A real fathers day would be waking up with breakfast in bed . Starting the morning off with a big bubble bath while your loving dom wife washed you all over and made you feel nice enough to squirt in the bubbles .
To help dress you in the new Janet Rager lingerie that she has bought specially for you and to take you out for a romantic lunch .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(06-29-2020, 11:49 AM)tl17 Wrote: GirlyGirl,

You are correct? Thanks for having my back.  I was just asking a question about what it may look like if things were different. I think we need to examine what things would or should be like. It would be no different if I asked what should sports look like in a gender reversed world?
No worries, tl17 - a lot of what he has referred to there was mentioned in a recent thread on the ‘petticoating and feminisation’ thread. It’s almost like someone has hacked his account as his recent messages since have taken a very different tone to his early ones.

As you’re asking about sports though, a future with the guys dancing around in cheerleading skirts while the ladies run around playing football, rugby, baseball (depending where you’re from) is certainly appealing. It would be good to see the guys showing of their knickers for a change (likewise in tennis)  Big Grin
I would have signed up to be a cheerleader in a heartbeat. I am fascinated by cheerleading. I must admit I love the bows too.
(06-29-2020, 06:13 PM)tl17 Wrote: I would have signed up to be a cheerleader in a heartbeat. I am fascinated by cheerleading. I must admit I love the bows too.
Likewise, tl17

But then any uniform with a skirt attached is enough to pique my interest; I’m not that fussy.  Wink