ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feeling Blessed
2020 is shaping up to be a year that for so many of us is going to change our lives and perhaps set a path in a different direction and I suspect in years to come will be seen as a watershed moment on so many levels (here’s hoping that the feminisation of males turns out to be one of them Big Grin).

On a personal level though, I will remember 2020 as the year I found it within myself to engage with so many likeminded individuals. As many of you who have visited this forum regularly since February will know, mine was a far from conventional childhood and the journey to finding my true self was often far from easy. One of the hardest things I had to contend with was that at the time I was going through these experiences, I knew not that so many others had encountered similar and it was somewhat a relief on finding this forum to discover that I was not alone in my experiences.

Having in the past week or so gaining the status of ‘Senior Poster’, I wanted to take this opportunity to give thanks; I have received nothing but warm support and good advice from the regular posters over the past four months and in a world that has become so unpredictable, that has been of great comfort.

Stay well & keep safe

Girlygirl
That's so lovely that you feel that way, GirlyGirl.

I know from your posts and our lovely PM chats what a genuine person you are. It's surely the whole point of this forum to let everyone discover that they are not alone, that they can be welcomed.

If this forum has presented you, and hopefully many like you (us), with the opportunity to present the real you, and find acceptance and love then that's a truly wonderful thing. x
(06-24-2020, 09:17 PM)Ali Wrote: That's so lovely that you feel that way, GirlyGirl.

I know from your posts and our lovely PM chats what a genuine person you are. It's surely the whole point of this forum to let everyone discover that they are not alone, that they can be welcomed.

If this forum has presented you, and hopefully many like you (us), with the opportunity to present the real you, and find acceptance and love then that's a truly wonderful thing. x
Good to have you back, Ali - I haven’t seen you posting much of late. 

It is absolutely the best thing about this forum that the vast majority of participants are so welcoming and comforting when it’s needed, which is why I have taken to keeping my eye on the introductions page as for many that can be the make or break point. If they get a negative response or even no response at all, it can put them off progressing further.

Unfortunately, because it is such a big thing to come out about, sometimes we have to wait until they are ready as well(as I found out when trying to engage with a new poster last weekend).