ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
girl nappied at church fete
I remember reading a story or a letter from dummy discipline digest some years ago that even made me blush reading it. It was about a daughter 14 16 years old who had been very naughty or wet the bed and refused to wear a nappy as a punishment as advised by a lady form the local church.
The story goes on, and then at the end you see the girl on a changing table in her nightdress sucking her thumb and very embarrassed in the village hall, there is a church fete charity jar on the table next to her with a sign reading something like naughty girls needs a nappy change. there is a long line of mother ladies  even spinsters all waiting their turn to put some money in the jar, and get the opportunity  remove the girls nappy powder her and then put her back in a nappy again. And then step aside for the next lady. I wish I could remember what the story was called.
(06-18-2020, 11:52 AM)jochmo60 Wrote:
I remember reading a story or a letter from dummy discipline digest some years ago that even made me blush reading it. It was about a daughter 14 16 years old who had been very naughty or wet the bed and refused to wear a nappy as a punishment as advised by a lady form the local church.
The story goes on, and then at the end you see the girl on a changing table in her nightdress sucking her thumb and very embarrassed in the village hall, there is a church fete charity jar on the table next to her with a sign reading something like naughty girls needs a nappy change. there is a long line of mother ladies  even spinsters all waiting their turn to put some money in the jar, and get the opportunity  remove the girls nappy powder her and then put her back in a nappy again. And then step aside for the next lady. I wish I could remember what the story was called.

I never read the story but I'm pretty sure the pic is by Rebecca and is of a girl in nappies being raffled off .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
That sounds like a deliciously humiliating story.

I was nappied as a teenager, although not publicly in a church hall, of course. But I can certainly relate to the poor girl's feelings.

I'd love to read the story and see the pics if anyone can find them.
(06-24-2020, 07:59 PM)Ali Wrote: That sounds like a deliciously humiliating story.

I was nappied as a teenager, although not publicly in a church hall, of course. But I can certainly relate to the poor girl's feelings.

Likewise. Whenever I hear of a story like that concerning a teenager, it always takes me back to my nappies holiday as a 14 year old when I was convinced that everyone could see my nappied state through my shorts and even more so when I knew I had messed and could smell my own nappy.

Of course, I have had one or two similar moments during lockdown when I have been nappied again, so I can certainly sympathise.
(06-24-2020, 07:59 PM)Ali Wrote: That sounds like a deliciously humiliating story.

Yes moments like that can be very embarrassing, I remember when I was 10 being sent to the headmistresses office and seeing the headmistress, mummy and an old man chatting together, I did not know it at first but he was the school doctor, I remember standing in front of him with nothing on except a very red face as he probed and probed me, while mummy held my hand and looking over my shoulder and seeing the headmistress sitting at her desk while I got my first school medical examination.
Sounds a lot like a post I received on my story site. It was written by a girl named Hannah Joy and here is the text (spelling corrected);

I am a girl, 18, and three years ago when i was 15, i was getting into a lot of trouble! My parents used several ways to punish me,taking away my cell phone, grounding me,taking away my privileges, banning my friends from coming over,etc and nothing worked, as i still got into trouble! A couple weeks before Easter that year,i got into trouble and knew that i would be punished. Nothing was said or done and i thought it was kind of unusual! The time went by and Easter Sunday came and after breakfast,my parents called me into my room.They told me to sit on my bed and told me that they were at wits end as to how to punish me and as a last straw, they brought out a bag and took out cloth diapers, diaper pins and a pair of adult size, baby print plastic pants and told me that i have to wear them for the day as my punishment! I said no way and then dad took his belt off and doubled it over and hit my bed with it and told me if i didn't comply, the next whack would be on my ass! I was crying as i took off my clothes,and laid there naked on my bed while mom slid the diapers under me,applied baby powder, then pinned the diapers on me. She then put my feet into the waist and leg openings of the plastic pants and pulled them up my legs and over the diapers.They fit me blousy and i looked just like a baby as the plastic pants had balls, rattles, bears, etc on them! I was then put into a tee shirt and one of my dresses with lace socks and shoes. Our relatives arrived around noon and as i walked,the plastic pants crinkled under my dress! After everyone had arrived,mom told them that i was being punished for the trouble i got into two weeks ago and lifted my dress and showed everyone the diapers and plastic pants! I was so embarrassed and humiliated and felt like a baby the rest of Easter Sunday! After that i cleaned up my act!
(06-26-2020, 05:06 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: Sounds a lot like a post I received on my story site. It was written by a girl named Hannah Joy and here is the text (spelling corrected);

I am a girl, 18, and three years ago when i was 15, i was getting into a lot of trouble! My parents used several ways to punish me,taking away my cell phone, grounding me,taking away my privileges, banning my friends from coming over,etc and nothing worked, as i still got into trouble! A couple weeks before Easter that year,i got into trouble and knew that i would be punished. Nothing was said or done and i thought it was kind of unusual! The time went by and Easter Sunday came and after breakfast,my parents called me into my room.They told me to sit on my bed and told me that they were at wits end as to how to punish me and as a last straw, they brought out a bag and took out cloth diapers, diaper pins and a pair of adult size, baby print plastic pants and told me that i have to wear them for the day as my punishment! I said no way and then dad took his belt off and doubled it over and hit my bed with it and told me if i didn't comply, the next whack would be on my ass! I was crying as i took off my clothes,and laid there naked on my bed while mom slid the diapers under me,applied baby powder, then pinned the diapers on me. She then put my feet into the waist and leg openings of the plastic pants and pulled them up my legs and over the diapers.They fit me blousy and i looked just like a baby as the plastic pants had balls, rattles, bears, etc on them! I was then put into a tee shirt and one of my dresses with lace socks and shoes. Our relatives arrived around noon and as i walked,the plastic pants crinkled under my dress! After everyone had arrived,mom told them that i was being punished for the trouble i got into two weeks ago and lifted my dress and showed everyone the diapers and plastic pants! I was so embarrassed and humiliated and felt like a baby the rest of Easter Sunday! After that i cleaned up my act!
Great post, Bobby

I know from personal experience just how effective such punishments can be (and in a society where lot of the old methods have gone out of fashion or are no longer legal, parents often need to get creative).

Even if no one had been told about the punishment, merely the risk of someone discovering that they have been nappied can be hugely effective.