ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Role
Hello All,

So I believe in complete gender role reversal. I believe that men should live the life women lead today and be there to serve women. This is because women are truly the stronger sex. I want to see gender role reversal happen in society. My question is what can I do. I am a single male. What can an unmarried single male do to help the cause?
(06-16-2020, 08:26 PM)tl17 Wrote: Hello All,

So I believe in complete gender role reversal. I believe that men should live the life women lead today and be there to serve women. This is because women are truly the stronger sex. I want to see gender role reversal happen in society. My question is what can I do. I am a single male. What can an unmarried single male do to help the cause?
Hi tl17

I love threads like this; I too believe that a gender role reversal is essential for society in the near future; we live in a world today with so many problems and so much pseudo-conflict that is propagated by masculinity. 

The best thing that you can do as an individual to help the cause is to lead the way. As a kid I was one of the macho boys that so many on here complain about which I think is because, whilst I was petticoated, it was on a punishment basis and so I was too scared about the opinions of others to be able to enjoy it - this in a way is way we need males as a whole to experience femininity - as this would destroy the stigma that presently prohibits it. At 18, my mother told me I had to dress as a female full time and I have never looked back, still wearing skirts and dresses to this day.

If role reversal is truly to go mainstream it requires as many public examples as possible, so swishing through your local town in dresses, pencil skirts (whatever your style happens to be) has to be the beginning. If you can’t show that you are prepared to engage with it you can’t expect to engage anyone else.

If you are already doing this or you wish to go further still, we have a couple of self professed experts. Aunt Helga who runs the ‘letters’ section of the web page is usually advised as the first port of call (this section of the website and her details can be located by clicking the ‘forums’ symbol at the very top of the page).

Personal recommendation: I have had many conversations with one of our more prolific posters ‘Radicsl Feminist’ who might share a number of useful (if extreme in places) pointers with you. She can be private messaged through the ‘Portal’ symbol at the top of the page.

Finally, great to make your acquaintance, if you have any further questions of me, either for advice or about my own experiences (which I have only really touched on briefly here), please do not hesitate to respond or to message me.

Girlygirl
Very Nice to meet you too. I actually took your advice and reached out to radical feminist. I agree though that we need to be the example.