BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a special picutre of a boy being dressed as a girl for the first time
both boy and girl pictures are adorable, both spankable
(06-16-2020, 08:15 AM)Kimmi Wrote:
(06-15-2020, 11:00 PM)Barbra Anne Wrote: This is close to what you described
Barbra Anne and Ronny,

That's the same image I was thinking of as well!  I hadn't seen this with this particular caption.  I prefer it unadulterated.

[Image: Afternoon%252520Play_thumb%25255B2%25255...imgmax=800]

It captures the heart and soul of many a boy.

Me?  Shortstop by day and girly girl in her slip and panties setting her hair when the parents and younger brother depart.

One more take?

[Image: denim_to_lace-17853.jpg]

Entitled "From Denim to Lace"

Either take, where do I sign up?

Thank you both.

It's a gorgeous picture!  He looks so pretty!

Lottie
(06-11-2020, 10:36 PM)RonnyRemaled Wrote: hi everyone,

a few years ago I saw on the petticoat site a most remarkable color drawing I wish I could find again
it reminded me of when I got feminized/ petticoated 
as mine was a sharp forceful
"well Ronny no more sports or boy stuff for you"

the picture is of a boy ( I think his name was Timmy, with his sports trophies boxed up and another box with baseball bat and glove and other boyish equipment and a wall picture of him in a football uniform in his all boy bedroom
but he is standing still in his bedroom in a beautiful dress with panties his mom is admiring while you can see he has a little stiffy under his panties.

this is such a huge picture of my life as a boy changing. I don't have any of my fem boy pics as my mom and sister were very protective and elusive about photos as they were worried about any issues later in life

if anyone can help me ,, I'd be very grateful

yours in service
Ronny

It's damned annoying when you can't find a image you saw or may have lost, you try all sorts of permutations when your searching for what you're looking for only to end up frustrated. Worst part about it is, you can see it in your mind's eye, but you can't do anything about it.

a few years ago I saw on the petticoat site a most remarkable color drawing I wish I could find again

the picture is of a boy ( I think his name was Timmy, with his sports trophies boxed up and another box with baseball bat and glove and other boyish equipment and a wall picture of him in a football uniform in his all boy bedroom
but he is standing still in his bedroom in a beautiful dress with panties his mom is admiring while you can see he has a little stiffy under his panties.

this is such a huge picture of my life as a boy changing. I don't have any of my fem boy pics as my mom and sister were very protective and elusive about photos as they were worried about any issues later in life

yours in service
Ronny

Hi Ronny,

Just came across your post and was wondering if the following picture is the one you're thinking of. It seems to fit the bill.

New to this site so hope it gets through

Little Susie

(01-29-2021, 06:04 PM)Little Susie Wrote:

yours in service
Ronny

Hi Ronny,

Just came across your post and was wondering if the following picture is the one you're thinking of. It seems to fit the bill.

New to this site so hope it gets through

Little Susie

Try adding as an attachment

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A picture paints a thousand words. Interesting that while his facial expression appears one of absolute horror, the contents of the thought bubble would imply he is by no means averse to his feminine side.
His little tent matches his thoughts Smile
Some kind of panty (tenting) check going on as the HEM to that dress is raised by Mommy ? Auntie ? Baby Sitter ? Care giver ?

No diapers involved as the little unrestrained worm is evidently begging for some kind of attention release care all in plain view !

Maybe the shocking look on his face seeing what was done to his bedroom and the box with "TRASH BOY GEAR" making a one-way

trip to the landfill.

YES I would be worried SHOCKED too - all this happening all too suddenly - AND what was done to deserve a panty check ?
Thanks babylock I enjoyed reading your observations on the picture.
Always enjoyed this picture. Does anyone know if the artist had any more pictures or the story behind it?
I suspect the look on the poor boy’s face is partly at the embarrassment of having his panties exposed, but especially that it’s now so obvious, from his tiny tenting, that he secretly enjoys wearing his panties and cute little dress.