ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a special picutre of a boy being dressed as a girl for the first time
hi everyone,

a few years ago I saw on the petticoat site a most remarkable color drawing I wish I could find again
it reminded me of when I got feminized/ petticoated 
as mine was a sharp forceful
"well Ronny no more sports or boy stuff for you"

the picture is of a boy ( I think his name was Timmy, with his sports trophies boxed up and another box with baseball bat and glove and other boyish equipment and a wall picture of him in a football uniform in his all boy bedroom
but he is standing still in his bedroom in a beautiful dress with panties his mom is admiring while you can see he has a little stiffy under his panties.

this is such a huge picture of my life as a boy changing. I don't have any of my fem boy pics as my mom and sister were very protective and elusive about photos as they were worried about any issues later in life

if anyone can help me ,, I'd be very grateful

yours in service
Ronny
Hey Ronnie,
If you can narrow the time down to a year or so, that would help. Also, perhaps you can identify the artist by comparing the art in recent issues to your memory.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(06-12-2020, 06:32 PM)micheleFFS Wrote: Hey Ronnie,
If you can narrow the time down to a year or so, that would help. Also, perhaps you can identify the artist by comparing the art in recent issues to your memory.

thank you Ms Michelle

I think it was between 2012 and 2014

it was full color and very precise drawing

maybe from Christine??

thank you

yours in service
Ronny

This is close to what you described
(06-15-2020, 11:00 PM)Barbra Anne Wrote: This is close to what you described
Barbra Anne and Ronny,

That's the same image I was thinking of as well!  I hadn't seen this with this particular caption.  I prefer it unadulterated.

[Image: Afternoon%252520Play_thumb%25255B2%25255...imgmax=800]

It captures the heart and soul of many a boy.

Me?  Shortstop by day and girly girl in her slip and panties setting her hair when the parents and younger brother depart.

One more take?

[Image: denim_to_lace-17853.jpg]

Entitled "From Denim to Lace"

Either take, where do I sign up?

Thank you both.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(06-16-2020, 08:15 AM)Kimmi Wrote:
Barbra Anne and Ronny,

That's the same image I was thinking of as well!  I hadn't seen this with this particular caption.  I prefer it unadulterated.

Me?  Shortstop by day and girly girl in her slip and panties setting her hair when the parents and younger brother depart.

One more take?

Thank you both.
It’s certainly a powerful image. In many ways, it could stand to represent an image of the future where the boy discards of all his macho clothing and comes to embrace his inner sissy.
(06-16-2020, 04:27 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(06-16-2020, 08:15 AM)Kimmi Wrote:
Barbra Anne and Ronny,

One more take?

Thank you both.
It’s certainly a powerful image. In many ways, it could stand to represent an image of the future where the boy discards of all his macho clothing and comes to embrace his inner sissy.
This is such adorable picture and it speaks volumes, not just with the boy but with the girl. You can tell the girl is a tomboy, jeans baseball cap playing with the boys, and then dancing lessons with the girls. The girl looks a little sad, is she got a spanking waiting for her when she gets home or maybe its back into nappy’s at bedtime for wetting the bed this morning.
Wish RonnyRemaled would come back and confirm that that is the picture he had in mind.
Somehow I feel that this is not it and the search is not over in the quest to find it !

{the picture is of a boy ( I think his name was Timmy, with his sports trophies boxed up and another box with baseball bat and glove
and other boyish equipment and a wall picture of him in a football uniform in his all boy bedroom but he is standing still in his bedroom
in a beautiful dress with panties his mom is admiring while you can see he has a little stiffy under his panties}
thanks guys. but it is not the right picture. this was very precise

mom is in her sons room fiddling around with his panties while he is in his first dress, and to the side you can see a box of trophies and baseball equipment marked Timmy's stuff and on the wall a framed picture of Timmy in his football uniform with another box marked 'goodwill which had all of his sports equipment
and the brat boy does not look too happy as he stands there with some obvious boy excitement down stairs as mom smooths out the lace panties he has worn.
all in color and such detail

thanks

yours in service
Ronny