BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sensory Deficit
(06-16-2020, 06:28 PM)Kimmi Wrote: For me, sensory overload would have hit when I was told to put on my panties.  Bells and whistles would have gone off just with the mention of panties and the thought that as girly as panties are,  they are intended for me.

Add to the mere word panties the fact that they are pink, are adorned with lace trim and and feature the "tiny pink ribbon bow."  Instant combustion and take-off!

Soft cotton panties with those features guaranty sensory overload for sure.

I missed that stage, really. Nappies filled the void that panties / knickers might otherwise have taken (but for the occasional public foray in my friend’s school uniform when I was too embarrassed to appreciate anything much). The lingerie that formed part of my secretary punishment (and the stockings - and well most of the outfit) was quite something else, at least once I got to having to go full time petticoating, the feeling was always electric.
(06-16-2020, 06:28 PM)Kimmi Wrote: For me, sensory overload would have hit when I was told to put on my panties.  Bells and whistles would have gone off just with the mention of panties and the thought that as girly as panties are,  they are intended for me.

Add to the mere word panties the fact that they are pink, are adorned with lace trim and and feature the "tiny pink ribbon bow."  Instant combustion and take-off!
I hadn't thought of that Miss Kimmi,

I suppose seeing my new panties laying on the dress in Tina's room, then hearing Mrs. K tell me they were for me, and even her telling me to go to the other room and put them on contributed to the sensory overload Smile

And I'm sure once I had my panties on and showed Mrs. K and Tina, that my reactions (all smiles, hugs, and a certain physica yet innocent reaction in my panties) was the sensory input Mrs K needed to confirm this was the right thing to do Smile

Princess Tommy
For me it was more like sensory overload . All the sensations that I didn't associate with pain became super heightened.
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel