ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sensory Deficit
Hi Everyone,

In reflecting on the time I spent as a princess boy and a sissy boy, I cannot ignore something, and maybe this is obvious to many: I was a tactile little boy (and still am). By that I mean my sense of touch was my most under stimulated sense, though it needed to be my most stimulated.

I became a princess boy and later a sissy boy (same things, just terms people used Smile with the help of non-family adults. Though I was loved at home, hugs and kisses were non-existant, I tucked myself into bed and bathed myself starting around 6 years old. The best tactile stimulation I had was "torture tickles" by my two older sisters, who would playfully tickle me at length (that ended in wet pants a few times, but wasn't intentional). The only other tactile stimulation I remember is my soccer (football) coach patting my bum when I did a good job during games.

So when Mrs. K first offered me panties, it was sensory and emotional overload. That was repeated with dresses and nighties. When Jim took it to a whole other level, with satin panties and dresses, diapers, girls swimsuits, and rather sexy items made special just for me, I simply didn't know what to do with all that stimuli. Now add hugs and kisses, bathing me, tucking me in bed, and letting me snuggle up which both Mrs K and Jim encouraged, and I was finally getting the tactile stimulation I was desperately lacking. 

On one hand its sad I didn't get that kind of attention at home. On the other hand, I think its so sweet how I accepted the stimulation I needed in such an effeminate way, and its totally awesome these adults helped me. 

So, your thoughts? Anyone else who was actually petticoated as a kid feel the same way?

Princess Tommy
(06-11-2020, 11:48 AM)Tommy1k2 Wrote: Hi Everyone,

In reflecting on the time I spent as a princess boy and a sissy boy, I cannot ignore something, and maybe this is obvious to many: I was a tactile little boy (and still am). By that I mean my sense of touch was my most under stimulated sense, though it needed to be my most stimulated.

I became a princess boy and later a sissy boy (same things, just terms people used Smile with the help of non-family adults. Though I was loved at home, hugs and kisses were non-existant, I tucked myself into bed and bathed myself starting around 6 years old. The best tactile stimulation I had was "torture tickles" by my two older sisters, who would playfully tickle me at length (that ended in wet pants a few times, but wasn't intentional). The only other tactile stimulation I remember is my soccer (football) coach patting my bum when I did a good job during games.

So when Mrs. K first offered me panties, it was sensory and emotional overload. That was repeated with dresses and nighties. When Jim took it to a whole other level, with satin panties and dresses, diapers, girls swimsuits, and rather sexy items made special just for me, I simply didn't know what to do with all that stimuli. Now add hugs and kisses, bathing me, tucking me in bed, and letting me snuggle up which both Mrs K and Jim encouraged, and I was finally getting the tactile stimulation I was desperately lacking. 

On one hand its sad I didn't get that kind of attention at home. On the other hand, I think its so sweet how I accepted the stimulation I needed in such an effeminate way, and its totally awesome these adults helped me. 

So, your thoughts? Anyone else who was actually petticoated as a kid feel the same way?

Princess Tommy
I know exactly what you mean, Tommy. Male clothes for the most part are either fairly boring or can be quite rough. The girly dresses I was petticoated in were always a lot smoother and likewise when I was under secretary punishment, the feeling of stockings against my legs with my skirt swishing across them sent electric pulses up me.

As a child, I used to disregard these clothes as beneath me and although on some level, I may have enjoyed the feelings, a bigger part of my brain was telling me that such feelings were for girls.

When I was forced to dress as a secretary full time from turning 18, I was able to ignore these feelings no more and the feeling of a skirt brushing across my stockings are now as vital to my tactile sense as the click of my stilettos is to be auditory sense and my painted lips are to my visual sense.
Thanks for the feedback,Girlygirl.

You brought up a good point about the auditory stimulation too. Like some here, the rustle of disposable diapers I wore with Jim is so distinct. I enjoyed that sound then, and now when I uear something similar, it recalls memories Smile
(06-11-2020, 09:18 PM)Tommy1k2 Wrote: Thanks for the feedback,Girlygirl.

You brought up a good point about the auditory stimulation too. Like some here, the rustle of disposable diapers I wore with Jim is so distinct. I enjoyed that sound then, and now when I uear something similar, it recalls memories Smile
I know what you mean, Tommy.

In my case, nappies were usually a punishment method so the crinkling was a reminder that I was wearing an infantile garment, that I was going to have to wet and mess into it like an infant and often, a reminder of the constant risk of being discovered.

Of course, one of the more tactile aspects of nappies / diapers is their essential bulk and the way they cover one’s entire nether regions and making one feel like their gait is altered (perhaps more so than it actually is).
Padded diapers doubled with liners spreading the legs apart -
Covers for the diapers embellished with row upon row of frilly lace and the thigh leg holes -
Added that the covers be made of crinkle plastic material enhancing the noisy movement -
Topped with a short petticoat or skirt (dress) flared out to show the P coat and frilly D cover -
Vivid sheer tights and mary janes with taps and lockable straps -
If in a skirt a very short mid riff blouse exposing the waist band of the diaper (cover) -
If a dress the sleeves puffed out and a sissy frilly lacy dainty locking collar -

Heading out to a walk in the park don't forget the reins -

And the piece de la resistance - locking thumbless mittens to prevent alterations removal !
(06-12-2020, 12:24 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: Of course, one of the more tactile aspects of nappies / diapers is their essential bulk and the way they cover one’s entire nether regions and making one feel like their gait is altered (perhaps more so than it actually is).

I hadn't considered the bulk, but you're right about that. Although, I do remember running my hand over my bum while wearing diapers, but I figured it was the feel of the plastic outer layer, but I did it when I wore pants/tights/shorts, which excluded the plastic feel thus indicating I was feeling the bulk/thickness. 

Funny how I just analyzed myself Smile
What a wonderful post and such thoughtful and stimulating comments from you and the other participants.

I was never petticoated and how I wished.  The sound of petticoats swishing under a girl's dress was enough to send me over the edge.

In fact, so was the mere mention of petticoats, and panties too.

Only girls got to wear panties, and with no sisters or girl cousins, all I could do was wonder and wish.

I just knew it had to all be amazing, and how true that was.

My first time caressing one of my mom's slips, and then summoning the nerve to try on a half slip.

Every nerve ending in my body was electrified.

I didn't need a rocket to send me to the moon.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(06-11-2020, 11:48 AM)Tommy1k2 Wrote: Hi Everyone,

Princess Tommy
A really good post Princess

Girls are petticoated from birth so they are used to wearing silk, satin and other delicate and lovely materials next to their skin.  Boys rarely get to wear such materials - attending a wedding as a page boy is perhaps the nearest experience.

However, for a boy who is suddenly petticoated, the sensory overload must be massive and provokes all sorts of new and weird feelings in the newly petticoated male so your post is really though provoking.

Love

Lottie
(06-13-2020, 10:18 AM)Lottie Wrote: A really good post Princess

Girls are petticoated from birth so they are used to wearing silk, satin and other delicate and lovely materials next to their skin.  Boys rarely get to wear such materials - attending a wedding as a page boy is perhaps the nearest experience.

However, for a boy who is suddenly petticoated, the sensory overload must be massive and provokes all sorts of new and weird feelings in the newly petticoated male so your post is really though provoking.

Love

Lottie

Thanks, Lottie Smile

Its interesting the point of sensory overload. I went from zero the 100mph I suppose when Mrs Kelly gave me my panties. Even though they were just basic cotton ones from a department store, they were pink with this lace trim around the legs and waist, and a tiny pink ribbon bow in the front center of the waistband. So maybe the fabtic is only one element, and other characteristics matter equally? These were just cotton, not satin or silk, etc. 

Sensory deficit to sensory overload in the 2 seconds it took me to put on my new little panties Smile

*princess hugs*

Princess Tommy
For me, sensory overload would have hit when I was told to put on my panties. Bells and whistles would have gone off just with the mention of panties and the thought that as girly as panties are, they are intended for me.

Add to the mere word panties the fact that they are pink, are adorned with lace trim and and feature the "tiny pink ribbon bow." Instant combustion and take-off!

Soft cotton panties with those features guaranty sensory overload for sure.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi