ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 things to eliminate or stop male privlidge
in my young life experiences being feminized by my mom demale neighbor friend and evil older  nurse sister
just in my humble opinion, male privlidge revolves around a few issues

1. is obviously male genitalia.   it's what seperates us from women, but a sly educated lady knows how to alienate most boys from feeling they are special because of there 'special parts" and make them feel more like a "birth defect" instead of something good, the testicles being an area of concern
2. testosterone. is a huge culprit in male privlidge.  how to control or lower or remove it's effects is another issue
but numerous reports and tests show a male acts much differently without it or just a little of it. how to deal with it I don't know
3.  sitting to pee. is an absolute must to help reinforce a boys same statue as a girl.   to make a boy feel like a girl make him pee like one and learn to clean himself as well

4. panties. frilly or as plain as you want, panties are missing one thing boys are used to 'a fly" or opening from which too stand up and pee. so as cute as they are they force or remind the boy to sit. when I was being feminized, my sisters made me ask them to go pee,  they had some special methods that Made me ask them, and then I was watched as I sat down peed and then used toilet paper to clean myself and wash my hands.

5. no pants rule, only at school I wore school trousers, but panties underneath, once home, off came the pants and boys school shoes and on went pink ballet slippers and a skirt set of some sort, 
wearing skirts to me had several effects,  1. I felt vulnerable in my boys section as everything just hung there and was out in the open so to speak. I really felt open and embarrassed when I had to rake the leaves in the backyard of mow the lawn in a skirt. getting hit by the errant rocks or twigs reminded me my mom  thought I was just a sissy.

but those are just the my observations from being feminized so many years ago

yours in service
Ronny
(06-10-2020, 02:35 AM)RonnyRemaled Wrote: in my young life experiences being feminized by my mom demale neighbor friend and evil older  nurse sister
just in my humble opinion, male privlidge revolves around a few issues

1. is obviously male genitalia.   it's what seperates us from women, but a sly educated lady knows how to alienate most boys from feeling they are special because of there 'special parts" and make them feel more like a "birth defect" instead of something good, the testicles being an area of concern
2. testosterone. is a huge culprit in male privlidge.  how to control or lower or remove it's effects is another issue
but numerous reports and tests show a male acts much differently without it or just a little of it. how to deal with it I don't know
3.  sitting to pee. is an absolute must to help reinforce a boys same statue as a girl.   to make a boy feel like a girl make him pee like one and learn to clean himself as well

4. panties. frilly or as plain as you want, panties are missing one thing boys are used to 'a fly" or opening from which too stand up and pee. so as cute as they are they force or remind the boy to sit. when I was being feminized, my sisters made me ask them to go pee,  they had some special methods that Made me ask them, and then I was watched as I sat down peed and then used toilet paper to clean myself and wash my hands.

5. no pants rule, only at school I wore school trousers, but panties underneath, once home, off came the pants and boys school shoes and on went pink ballet slippers and a skirt set of some sort, 
wearing skirts to me had several effects,  1. I felt vulnerable in my boys section as everything just hung there and was out in the open so to speak. I really felt open and embarrassed when I had to rake the leaves in the backyard of mow the lawn in a skirt. getting hit by the errant rocks or twigs reminded me my mom  thought I was just a sissy.

but those are just the my observations from being feminized so many years ago

yours in service
Ronny
Hi Ronnie

1. The only real way to address this is to fully transgender, really, although tucking helps.
2. I was in a conversation the other day with a member who intimated long term chastity might have a positive effect here.
3. Sitting to pee - definitely, as a Born Again Woman it is something I do as a matter of course, now. To be frank though, while wearing a prissy skirt or dress, it is the only practical method of using the toilet, anyway.
4. Again, if you’re going to go down the petticoating route, might as well go the whole hog. I have heard it is useful for those petticoated that have the regular need to dress as boys as it is a constant reminder even at these times and far easier to hide. It also makes it more cumbersome to try and pee standing up.
5. I have experienced this myself; if you’re not going to use skirts and dresses, there really isn’t a lot of point in a petticoating regime. There are two ways to go about this and I experienced both. There are the impractical outfits (for instance, like you I have had to mow the lawn in high heels and a pencil skirt). These outfits aren’t ultra girly but it is impossible to forget you’re wearing them. Alternatively, going for girly or Lolita style dresses is a great way to make them look really prissy.

Girlygirl