ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wife Applies Petticoat Discipline
Oh I know!

I've loved dressing as a girl since I was fourteen, but it does intrigue me how girls are getting taller. I think it's always been the case that one of the reasons that most men feel superior to women is that most women literally look up to them. Now the tables are turning. When we're chatting these girls are physically looking down at me, and I'm looking up to them, even in heels.

The dynamic is fascinating and incontrovertible. Even when they're not overtly trying to exert their superiority it's there for all to see.
(07-09-2020, 10:03 PM)Ali Wrote: Oh I know!

I've loved dressing as a girl since I was fourteen, but it does intrigue me how girls are getting taller. I think it's always been the case that one of the reasons that most men feel superior to women is that most women literally look up to them. Now the tables are turning. When we're chatting these girls are physically looking down at me, and I'm looking up to them, even in heels.

The dynamic is fascinating and incontrovertible. Even when they're not overtly trying to exert their superiority it's there for all to see.
I think one of the most interesting stages in the development of height comes between the ages of around 8 & 12, because girls do go through a stage of being, on average taller than boys. While it sounds as though you and I have experienced this for most of our lives, for this brief period of development, most boys do.

When my sister was occasionally sent to school in a skirt as punishment, it was all the worse for her because whilst it was already difficult enough for her to partake with her tomboy friends on such days, the fact that she was taller than most of the boys only made the risk of them seeing her underwear all the greater.

By contrast, when I occasionally had to go to school in my friend, Gabrielle’s uniform, she would be taller in wearing my trousers with me being shorter and wearing her pleated skirt. And the same obviously applied at school - it was early high school so many girls were taller anyway but that applied even in my year group - and virtually all of them in the dominant trousers.
Being made to wear a skirt while the girls all around are in trousers was uniquely humiliating as a child.

Occasionally when i was being punished I would be put into my little sister's school uniform of an evening, or worse still, at the weekend, and my sister would have a couple of her friends round. They'd invariably be in jeans or shorts, and yet there I was in a little gym slip pleated skirt, and my knickers on show if i wasn't careful sitting down or going upstairs.