ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wife Applies Petticoat Discipline
In a land where men grow no bigger than little boys this might happen to you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Tom Lott
(06-09-2020, 09:12 PM)jkd3940 Wrote: In a land where men grow no bigger than little boys this might happen to you.
  In FLS culture, every adult Sissy is frequently spanked by teenage girls.

I am. My daughter and nieces are tall statuesque strict young ladies.

They strip me barefoot naked for severe spankings.

I cry.

¬† ¬†    
(06-09-2020, 09:12 PM)jkd3940 Wrote: In a land where men grow no bigger than little boys this might happen to you.

It's a very interesting "what if" isn't it?

What if human evolution had developed with the female physically bigger and stronger than the male?  Women would have been the warriors and hunters and leaders and fighting over the possession of men for mating purposes.  Fast forward to today and it could be that men are wearing the skirts, the high heels and make-up full-time!

Love

Lottie
(06-13-2020, 10:24 AM)Lottie Wrote:

It's a very interesting "what if" isn't it?

What if human evolution had developed with the female physically bigger and stronger than the male?  Women would have been the warriors and hunters and leaders and fighting over the possession of men for mating purposes.  Fast forward to today and it could be that men are wearing the skirts, the high heels and make-up full-time!

Love

Lottie

There is MORE than some small evidence Females are getting taller, stronger at rates greter than males.   Some Female researchers have even posited that as Women taking on greater and greater decision making in beeing the ones choosing mates are gretly tending towards beta 'feminine' feaures in modern mates.   

It is entirely possible even the physical power of Females generations hence shall far pass that of males They accept as mating material.  the social power and eventually even physical strength aspects between the sexes could permanently reverse in thee future as Females ascend and accept only the most 'sissyified and ladylike' beta malettes for Their desired dainty,meek and submissive husbettes.

(06-13-2020, 03:50 AM)Robin77 Wrote:
  In FLS culture, every adult Sissy is frequently spanked by teenage girls.

I am. My daughter and nieces are tall statuesque strict young ladies.

They strip me barefoot naked for severe spankings.

I cry.

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=3107]  This Female is SO MAGNIFICENT!

WOMEN ARE SO GOING TO RULE!!!
I genuinely think this kind of thing is already happening.

A hundred years or so ago women couldn't even vote. Fifty years ago the thought of a woman being a boss was almost unthinkable. Even more recently than that it was expected that women wear skirts or dresses, rather than trousers. Now all of those things are accepted without question.

There's no doubt that women now feel more confident (and rightly so) to assume a more dominant position.

Those of us in this group of course accept female superiority, but I do think it's becoming more widespread. Even in vanilla relationships a woman is demanding and expecting more say - she expects her desires to be met. At what may be described as the leading edge there are women who aren't content with even an equal relationship.

The old rules - such as men penetrating women - are changing. I have a few friends who love nothing more than penetrating a man, and seeing him submit to her will. From my own experience it's a natural development that they should pleasure themselves by penetrating a man.

It's a short step from there to some of them wanting a guy to dress as a girl, even a little sissy girl, and meekly accept what's coming to him.

And I, for one, love it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-24-2020, 10:23 PM)Ali Wrote: I genuinely think this kind of thing is already happening.

A hundred years or so ago women couldn't even vote. Fifty years ago the thought of a woman being a boss was almost unthinkable. Even more recently than that it was expected that women wear skirts or dresses, rather than trousers. Now all of those things are accepted without question.

There's no doubt that women now feel more confident (and rightly so) to assume a more dominant position.

Those of us in this group of course accept female superiority, but I do think it's becoming more widespread. Even in vanilla relationships a woman is demanding and expecting more say - she expects her desires to be met. At what may be described as the leading edge there are women who aren't content with even an equal relationship.

The old rules - such as men penetrating women - are changing. I have a few friends who love nothing more than penetrating a man, and seeing him submit to her will. From my own experience it's a natural development that they should pleasure themselves by penetrating a man.

It's a short step from there to some of them wanting a guy to dress as a girl, even a little sissy girl, and meekly accept what's coming to him.

And I, for one, love it.
I agree, Ali

The changes in attitudes are becoming more obvious, almost by the day. I for one hope that things switch completely and on some levels think it needs to.

There are alpha males won’t change just simply because it accepted that men CAN wear skirts and dresses but will only change when the reality of HAVING to wear frocks and heels becomes evident.

I am generally pro-choice but when it comes to this issue, the risks of letting testosterone run amok as it has been is not compatible with climate change and our modern nuclear capabilities. I think men need to get used to a future where the quality of their makeup application is more important than the type of car they drive, where the ability to walk in high heels matters more than the ability to kick a football and where the length of one’s skirt matters more thsn the weight of one’s bank balance.

That will be my ‚Äėwelcome to my world‚Äô moment.