ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi everyone I'm Ronny
Hi everyone
I'm Ronny
I was 9 when I was very forcefully demaled by mom and friends. It was very traumatic for me. as I was a normal sports loving Converse wearing boy.
I would love to read about and learn more about boys who are being feminized and demaled or remaled

I wore dresses and had makeup put on me from the time I came home from school until bed, I had to listen to soft music at night.
I fought tooth and nail but slowly saw my boys clothes fade away and my black converse turn into Keds.

i would love to learn and read about real boys being feminized and the methods used to make them turn, as I never really liked dressing, just went along with it to avoid spankings and other bizarre punishments.

thanks for having me

at your service

Ronny
(06-08-2020, 05:44 AM)RonnyRemaled Wrote: Welcome RonnyRemaled, always nice to meet yet another s.ister, "demaled or remaled," you've certainly come to the right place for what you are looking for, and we can't wait to hear more about your experiences, as I see you've already contributed in other threads. Enjoy!
(06-08-2020, 05:44 AM)RonnyRemaled Wrote: Hi everyone
I'm Ronny
I was 9 when I was very forcefully demaled by mom and friends. It was very traumatic for me. as I was a normal sports loving Converse wearing boy.
I would love to read about and learn more about boys who are being feminized and demaled or remaled

I wore dresses and had makeup put on me from the time I came home from school until bed, I had to listen to soft music at night.
I fought tooth and nail but slowly saw my boys clothes fade away and my black converse turn into Keds.

i would love to learn and read about real boys being feminized and the methods used to make them turn, as I never really liked dressing, just went along with it to avoid spankings and other bizarre punishments.

thanks for having me

at your service

Ronny
Hi Ronny

I am sorry that you had such a tough time of it; my experiences were along similar lines as I was of a masculine nature before being introduced to skirts and dresses.

I have sent you my biography by PM as it is quite lengthy and many of the other posters are no doubt familiar with aspects of it already.

I would be interested to know what the state of play is with you now though. I came to terms with having to present as a female in my early adulthood and came to love it to the extent that I now wear skirts and heels full time and work as an air hostess.

I wonder to what extent it has impacted on your life and whether or not you still interact with that aspect of your life.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, I look forward to engaging in further discussion going forward.
(06-08-2020, 05:44 AM)RonnyRemaled Wrote: Hi everyone
I'm Ronny

thanks for having me

at your service

Ronny
Hi Ronny

Nice to meet you and thanks for sharing your experiences.

I hope you find happiness here.

Love

Lottie
Glad to have you on board, Ronny!
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi