ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
being watched while being undressed and nappied
Have you ever been put in a nappy, nightie or dress by the parents of a school friend, or school bully (boy or girl) with them watching and how did it make you feel?
(06-07-2020, 01:18 PM)jochmo60 Wrote: Have you ever been put in a nappy, nightie or dress by the parents of a school friend, or school bully (boy or girl) with them watching and how did it make you feel?
Fortunately not, at least with regard to the nappy element of my punishments. During the early years of high school, I had to go round to my friend, Gabrielle’s and wear her school uniform which (in the event of failing to do my homework) resulted in me going to school in her uniform but no nappies were involved here.

The closest I have come to a truly public nappy punishment was my holiday aged 14. Having been caught smoking shortly before, I had to wear and use nappies for the full fortnight. Even here though, the nappies were kept under boy’s summer clothes and whilst I’m sure other guests at the resort guessed, it was never to my knowledge confirmed for them.
(06-07-2020, 02:57 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 01:18 PM)jochmo60 Wrote: Have you ever been put in a nappy, nightie or dress by the parents of a school friend, or school bully (boy or girl) with them watching and how did it make you feel?
Fortunately not, at least with regard to the nappy element of my punishments. During the early years of high school, I had to go round to my friend, Gabrielle’s and wear her school uniform which (in the event of failing to do my homework) resulted in me going to school in her uniform but no nappies were involved here.

The closest I have come to a truly public nappy punishment was my holiday aged 14. Having been caught smoking shortly before, I had to wear and use nappies for the full fortnight. Even here though, the nappies were kept under boy’s summer clothes and whilst I’m sure other guests at the resort guessed, it was never to my knowledge confirmed for them.

so these were a form of embarrassment punishment, I am sure you were teased at school wearing a girls uniform?
(06-07-2020, 04:36 PM)jochmo60 Wrote:

so these were a form of embarrassment punishment, I am sure you were teased at school wearing a girls uniform?
It was merciless, Jochmo. This wasn’t routine you understand, only if I hadn’t finished the previous day’s homework by the start of the next. But most of the girls wore trousers as well so I wasn’t just the only boy in a skirt but nigh on the only pupil on these occasions.

Very often I would be coerced into skipping rope at break time so I would spend the entire time trying not to flash my knickers. Likewise in PE lessons, I had to wear a PE skirt and join the girls group. So playing hockey or (heaven forbid) netball, I was faced with a similar problem.

The fact that I had to wear Gabrielle’s makeup on these days was something of a blessing on the walk to school (if not actually at school) as it meant I was very often mistaken for a girl.
(06-07-2020, 05:51 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:

It was merciless, Jochmo. This wasn’t routine you understand, only if I hadn’t finished the previous day’s homework by the start of the next. But most of the girls wore trousers as well so I wasn’t just the only boy in a skirt but nigh on the only pupil on these occasions.

Very often I would be coerced into skipping rope at break time so I would spend the entire time trying not to flash my knickers. Likewise in PE lessons, I had to wear a PE skirt and join the girls group. So playing hockey or (heaven forbid) netball, I was faced with a similar problem.

The fact that I had to wear Gabrielle’s makeup on these days was something of a blessing on the walk to school (if not actually at school) as it meant I was very often mistaken for a girl.

I am sure the teachers must have thought you were cute, lucky you were not sent to the principles office for a girly spanking lol
(06-07-2020, 06:28 PM)jochmo60 Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 05:51 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:

I am sure the teachers must have thought you were cute, lucky you were not sent to the principles office for a girly spanking lol
Goodness knows what the teacher’s thought; they had been briefed that it would happen from time to time but must have thought it odd.

As for what they thought of me, Gabrielle was very good in this respect and tried to school me in how to look and act like an adolescent girl so it was apparent on occasion that some of them forgot I was a boy half the time (although my fellow students made it quite clear they hadn’t).

Gabrielle was a good friend throughout and even when I had to dress under my secretary punishment (having had to go full time with this aged 18), if we were ever to meet, Gabrielle would ensure that she was wearing a skirt and heels also - She works as a banker in Germany now and I still bob in to see her occasionally in my role as a flight attendant.

Bringing this back to nappies, there was one instance when we had her over to sleep (separately for clarification). I had informed of the nappy regime we were subject to on a night but she was determined to support me. Basically, we had to drink several glasses of water in the hours up to going to sleep to ensure that we wet our nappies (which were often wet even before getting to sleep). Coming downstairs the following morning, Gabrielle, my sister and I all ate breakfast wearing flooded nappies.

I dressed up like a girl in front of a classmate (Tina), who's mom was my babysitter (Mrs. K). There was no teasing, or humiliation at all. Tina thought it was fun, as did I. Mrs. K was SO supportive of me Smile While Tina was not in my classroom, I do not believe she told anyone I was wearing panties to school or dresses after school, as I was never teased by any classmates.

How do I feel about it? Same as I did when I was 8 years old: happy, grateful, and thrilled Smile

Princess Tommy
(06-09-2020, 09:22 PM)Tommy1k2 Wrote:

I dressed up like a girl in front of a classmate (Tina), who's mom was my babysitter (Mrs. K). There was no teasing, or humiliation at all. Tina thought it was fun, as did I. Mrs. K was SO supportive of me Smile While Tina was not in my classroom, I do not believe she told anyone I was wearing panties to school or dresses after school, as I was never teased by any classmates.

How do I feel about it? Same as I did when I was 8 years old: happy, grateful, and thrilled Smile

Princess Tommy
What circumstances brought this about, Tommy? And do I read from this that it was a regular event?

I agree that doing it in the privacy of someone’s home is different to doing it in public and whilst I couldn’t claim to enjoy it, it was at least tolerable under those conditions. It sounds like you were lucky in having such a good friend. For reasons entirely out of the control of my own good friend, I wasn’t able to keep my experience quite so secret.
The reason I asked, I don’t know I I have mentioned it in a previous post my mum’s friend used to baby sit me. anyway I was to stay at her house while my parents were out of town, I would sleep in my nappy and pyjama top, one day she had washed my pyjamas, so after my bath she put me in her daughters nightdress, I did find it embarrassing for a ten year old, but it felt lovely against my bare skin and looking in the mirror and thinking I looked so pretty, I remember lying on the bed the nightdress up around my waist while she put my nappy on, and wishing I was her daughter. It was embarrassing but in a nice way.
Long story short, Mrs. K found Tina and I having a tea party, and I was wearing one of Tina's dresses, but without my boy-undies because I honestly thought wearing boy-undies with a dress simply wasn't allowed. Fast forward a few weeks, and Mrs. K suggested we have another tea party and surprised me with my very own little panties to wear under the borrowed dress. From this it increased to me changing into panties before school, and back into boy-undies just before my mom picked me up after. I got to wear dressed in public, and nighties when my parents were out of town and I stayed at Mrs. K's.

She and Tina are wonderful people, then and now. I contacted Mrs K about 2 years ago and we talked all about how she helped me be a princess boy (the term she gave me). Sadly the pictures she took during  the "fashion shows" didn't survive the many years. But she is still encouraging of me being a princess boy Smile

Princess Tommy