ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wet My Nappy
I freshly body shaved all over today, so I feel lovely and smooth, even under my nappy. I've spent the day in a lovely satin sissy little girl dress and matching frilly satin plastic lined knickers. I have been wearing a nappy and plastic baby pants too.

I just peed in my nappy. My nappy is warm and wet now as I sit and post this. It's a lovely feeling being able to use a nappy and be able to continue to wear it knowing it's safe to pee in it again. I feel so snug. Look closely and you can see my plastic baby pants under my knickers.

[Image: pink-9.jpg]
(06-06-2020, 07:30 PM)satin_sissy_lisa Wrote: I freshly body shaved all over today, so I feel lovely and smooth, even under my nappy. I've spent the day in a lovely satin sissy little girl dress and matching frilly satin plastic lined knickers. I have been wearing a nappy and plastic baby pants too.

I just peed in my nappy. My nappy is warm and wet now as I sit and post this. It's a lovely feeling being able to use a nappy and be able to continue to wear it knowing it's safe to pee in it again. I feel so snug. Look closely and you can see my plastic baby pants under my knickers.

[Image: pink-9.jpg]
Welcome to the cause, Lisa.

Nappies certainly have a practical element in that respect. Whilst I do not describe myself as a sissy, I certainly understand the urge to let out your inner girl. Sometimes a nice frock is just the tonic to get away from it all.
A sweet dress and a lovely day you had in your nappy and plastic pants. Great picture.
Thanks Girlygirl and afp. It's another day in a cute dress and frilly knicker set. Today I am wearing my white cotton sailor dress and matching frilly white knickers (in a nappy and plastic baby pants again).
(06-07-2020, 01:55 PM)satin_sissy_lisa Wrote: Thanks Girlygirl and afp. It's another day in a cute dress and frilly knicker set. Today I am wearing my white cotton sailor dress and matching frilly white knickers (in a nappy and plastic baby pants again).

I envy you, Lisa. I am in lockdown with my mother at the minute and so at her instruction am having to dress as a secretary on a daily basis, but I do love a girly frock day from time to time.
There's not much as nice as wetting your nappy, Lisa, although I do like to make sure I have a nice tight pair of baby knickers on to stop it leaking into my tights.
(06-09-2020, 11:46 PM)Ali Wrote: There's not much as nice as wetting your nappy, Lisa, although I do like to make sure I have a nice tight pair of baby knickers on to stop it leaking into my tights.

These are the plastic baby knickers I wore over my nappy Ali, to ensure no leaks occurred. xxx
[Image: Sailor-2.jpg]