ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Guys! Im newbie
Nice to be a part of this community!
(06-05-2020, 05:31 PM)robertnash Wrote: Nice to be a part of this community!

Nice to meet you
(06-05-2020, 05:57 PM)afp Wrote:

Nice to meet you
Pleased to meet you, Mr Nash. If you felt able, it would be good if you could give us a little introduction just so we get a feel for where your interest lies on this forum.

I FWIW am a former petticoatee who has since developed into a BAF (Born Again Female) but you will find equally good company in the Adult Baby, Sissies and even Dominatrix departments.

I hope you enjoy your time here and look forward to your contribution on the forum.

Girlygirl
Welcome to the community!

I look forward to hearing your thoughts & comments.

Sweet Sissy Brenda

Hi

Welcome aboard!

I hope you find happiness here.

Love

Lottie
Welcome. We do like to hear all about everybody's "dirt" so dish gurl!
Hello! Finally I decided to join this community, been following conversations here for a while and now I will participate too. My name is Jane and currently I am staying in my property in Larnaca usually by this time I travel around Europe but due to the virus situations my plans were changed.
newbie here
(06-25-2020, 07:16 AM)Jasiko Wrote: Hello! Finally I decided to join this community, been following conversations here for a while and now I will participate too. My name is Jane and currently I am staying in my property in Larnaca usually by this time I travel around Europe but due to the virus situations my plans were changed.
Welcome to the forum, Jane

I look forward to engaging you in discussion on the various aspects of petticoating and nappy punishment going forward.

You will have seen from reading that we all come from very different backgrounds and have many different experiences that have brought us to this forum. It would be good to hear more about your own experiences and interests, if you feel able to expand.

Whether you’re a cross dresser, former petticoatee, ABDL enthusiast, mistress or you just have a general interest in the subject matter, there is plenty for you to get involved with.

Girlygirl
Glad to have you with us, Jane!

Welcome!
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi