ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissydom
It has occurred to me this week (largely thanks to Brenda, I think) that ‘sissy’ has become something of a buzzword on the forum of late - even more so than usual.

It got me to thinking therefore what people thought the requisite traits of a sissy are, what the best part of being a sissy is etc.
Thanks, Girly!

I could write a list, put for now I'll just say:

The Prime Directive of a Sissy is:

MAKE WOMEN HAPPY.

A Sissy does all that he can to make the woman/women he admires happy.

And the best part of being a Sissy is:

MAKING WOMEN HAPPY.

Putting someone else's needs above your own,

Bringing them peace, calm & happiness,

Brings great joy & happiness to one's self.
(06-05-2020, 09:27 PM)Brenda Wrote: Thanks, Girly!

I could write a list, put for now I'll just say:

The Prime Directive of a Sissy is:

MAKE WOMEN HAPPY.

A Sissy does all that he can to make the woman/women he admires happy.

And the best part of being a Sissy is:

MAKING WOMEN HAPPY.

Putting someone else's needs above your own,

Bringing them peace, calm & happiness,

Brings great joy & happiness to one's self.
I might have known you’d be first out of the blocks, Brenda.

Just playing devil’s advocate though (I of course have an incling on this) but what connection does ‘making women happy’ have with wearing a dress (as seen in your many previous photos)?
When I was being petticoated as a preteen, I was told I was a sissy as only sissies and wore dresses, panties and other girly clothes and went to ballet. 

When I asked "WHAT IS A SISSY" 

I was told a sissy is a boy that is girly and feminine and that ladies and girls love sissies because they feel and act like girls and that they don't start fights so girls and ladies aren't threatened by them.
(06-06-2020, 01:14 AM)Dancer4Fun Wrote: When I was being petticoated as a preteen.......

Sorta on that same note, when I was a preteen and dressing like a girl I was referred to as a "princess boy" by one adult (Mrs K), and a "sissy boy" by another (Jim). Obviously princess boy was used lovingly, but the way Jim used sissy boy was also loving. I thought it was negative, but he explained that because I looked so good in a dress and panties, and I liked wearing them too, and I was such a sweet boy, that I was indeed a beautiful little sissy boy. In that moment the term went from a negative to a positive, and I still feel that way today: Im a sissy boy! Smile

Princess Tommy
In my experience it always make women happy

To see a man embrace femininity.

It can validate their own femininity. 

And let them know it is fine for them to do the same.

I've often had female friends start dressing

A lot more femininely after seeing me all dressed up.

Also, wearing a dress is a symbol:

A symbol that you are not a threat to a woman,

That you accept femininity as a natural thing,

That should not be disrespected as many men do.

A man wearing a dress for a specific woman,

For her viewing pleasure,

Brings her even more happiness,

it shows her that you are willing to 

forgo your male ego and masculinity as a whole

Just for her.

And that's why a man wearing a dress 

Makes Women Happy!
(06-08-2020, 08:10 PM)Brenda Wrote: In my experience it always make women happy

To see a man embrace femininity.

It can validate their own femininity. 

And let them know it is fine for them to do the same.

I've often had female friends start dressing

A lot more femininely after seeing me all dressed up.

Also, wearing a dress is a symbol:

A symbol that you are not a threat to a woman,

That you accept femininity as a natural thing,

That should not be disrespected as many men do.

A man wearing a dress for a specific woman,

For her viewing pleasure,

Brings her even more happiness,

it shows her that you are willing to 

forgo your male ego and masculinity as a whole

Just for her.

And that's why a man wearing a dress 

Makes Women Happy!
I can certainly buy into that, Brenda. I know from experience that it is much more difficult to partake in many masculine activities while wearing a prissy frock (or as tends to be the case for me these days, a pencil skirt and stiletto heels) than it is in a shirt and trousers and often the only practical option is to become one of the girls.

How are you getting on by the way? You had just ‘come out’ last time we communicated. Have you had any further notable feedback?
(06-08-2020, 08:48 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: How are you getting on by the way? You had just ‘come out’ last time we communicated. Have you had any further notable feedback?

Not much, I'm afraid.

Female friends and the few family members I've told have been very supportive, as before.

One lesbian friend I've not talked to in a few years has started talking with me again. She instantly got the idea and has just started calling me Sissy all the time.

Boys I've told have ignored the Interview on RF's blog it seems. Sigh.

Oh well I guess that's to be expected.

Lockdown is kinda preventing me from truly becoming a Sissy. When it ends it will be easier to go round to my female friends houses and be a Sissy for them, cook and clean and curtsy and listen.

So hopefully lockdown will end sooner rather than later and I can truly create a new Sissy normal in my life!
(06-08-2020, 10:10 PM)Brenda Wrote:
(06-08-2020, 08:48 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: How are you getting on by the way? You had just ‘come out’ last time we communicated. Have you had any further notable feedback?

Not much, I'm afraid.

Female friends and the few family members I've told have been very supportive, as before.

One lesbian friend I've not talked to in a few years has started talking with me again. She instantly got the idea and has just started calling me Sissy all the time.

Boys I've told have ignored the Interview on RF's blog it seems. Sigh.

Oh well I guess that's to be expected.

Lockdown is kinda preventing me from truly becoming a Sissy. When it ends it will be easier to go round to my female friends houses and be a Sissy for them, cook and clean and curtsy and listen.

So hopefully lockdown will end sooner rather than later and I can truly create a new Sissy normal in my life!
I think everyone’s waiting for the end of lockdown now, Brenda - what a day of awakening it will be for you though. Where do you live - I could come and clap you? Wink 

Seriously though, you must let us know how that milestone moment goes, you are an inspiration to so many.

As for the boys, it’s all part of the movement - one day they’ll look back and realise they were on the wrong side of history.
Well the next big milestone for me will be going outside in a dress. Which I have done before, but haven't since moving house a few years ago.