ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissydom
(06-09-2020, 07:34 PM)Brenda Wrote: Well the next big milestone for me will be going outside in a dress. Which I have done before, but haven't since moving house a few years ago.

You just have to own it and you’ll be fine, Brenda.

I can still remember the first time I went out dressed in my secretary uniform not knowing what would give me away. Was my makeup quite right? Did the click of my heels quite right? Was the hem of my skirt at quite the right level? In the end though, it was the confidence that got me through, having worn the outfit to death in doors beforehand (although the not having a choice may have had something to do with it too Shy)
Go for it, Brenda!

I used to worry about what people would think about me going out in a dress or skirt, but do you know what? No-one is really that bothered. As long as you stay safe, and keep yourself to yourself no-one really bats an eyelid.

I've been going out dressed as a girl since I was fourteen, and the fun of it massively overcomes any problems.
(06-06-2020, 01:14 AM)Dancer4Fun Wrote: When I was being petticoated as a preteen, I was told I was a sissy as only sissies and wore dresses, panties and other girly clothes and went to ballet. 

When I asked "WHAT IS A SISSY" 

I was told a sissy is a boy that is girly and feminine and that ladies and girls love sissies because they feel and act like girls and that they don't start fights so girls and ladies aren't threatened by them.

I hope you smiled and squealed in delight!

Being called a sissy should be viewed as a compliment and not as a term of derision. 

Things seem to be moving in that direction.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(07-31-2020, 09:22 AM)Kimmi Wrote:
(06-06-2020, 01:14 AM)Dancer4Fun Wrote: When I was being petticoated as a preteen, I was told I was a sissy as only sissies and wore dresses, panties and other girly clothes and went to ballet. 

When I asked "WHAT IS A SISSY" 

I was told a sissy is a boy that is girly and feminine and that ladies and girls love sissies because they feel and act like girls and that they don't start fights so girls and ladies aren't threatened by them.

I hope you smiled and squealed in delight!

Being called a sissy should be viewed as a compliment and not as a term of derision. 

Things seem to be moving in that direction.
I quite agree, Kimmi

It is a sign of someone who has discovered their feminine and submissive side. I term myself slightly differently (purely because for the most part I have no one to submit to) but love reading about those that do.
(06-05-2020, 05:29 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: It has occurred to me this week (largely thanks to Brenda, I think) that ‚Äėsissy‚Äô has become something of a buzzword on the forum of late - even more so than usual.

It got me to thinking therefore what people thought the requisite traits of a sissy are, what the best part of being a sissy is etc.

I don't consider myself to be a sissy at all.  I just have an unusual fetish with women's work wear (and then some!) which my wife indulges me.  I am not particularly happy at being turned into a skivvy but it was part of the deal.  "If you're going to dress like a maid, you will act like a maid" is how it went.

I don't even thin of myself as a cross dresser, just someone who wears overalls, tabards and aprons.  Oh, wait...

I am not gay, not girlie or camp (and there is nothing at all wrong with any of these traits whatsoever) and still go out with the boys on the beer and watch football.  But nor am I "macho" or aggressive.

I am happy just being me and lucky to find a wife who permits me just that, even if she does take advantage of my peccadilloes.   Big Grin
Always in strict uniform
(08-07-2020, 12:51 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote:
(06-05-2020, 05:29 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: It has occurred to me this week (largely thanks to Brenda, I think) that ‚Äėsissy‚Äô has become something of a buzzword on the forum of late - even more so than usual.

It got me to thinking therefore what people thought the requisite traits of a sissy are, what the best part of being a sissy is etc.

I don't consider myself to be a sissy at all.  I just have an unusual fetish with women's work wear (and then some!) which my wife indulges me.  I am not particularly happy at being turned into a skivvy but it was part of the deal.  "If you're going to dress like a maid, you will act like a maid" is how it went.

I don't even thin of myself as a cross dresser, just someone who wears overalls, tabards and aprons.  Oh, wait...

I am not gay, not girlie or camp (and there is nothing at all wrong with any of these traits whatsoever) and still go out with the boys on the beer and watch football.  But nor am I "macho" or aggressive.

I am happy just being me and lucky to find a wife who permits me just that, even if she does take advantage of my peccadilloes.   Big Grin
I think you acknowledged yourself previously that your tendencies are quite mild by the standards of this forum but it is great that you are happy and comfortable in the lifestyle you have found for yourself.

I too have always distinguished myself from the definition of sissy described most often on here (using the term ‚ÄėBorn Again Female‚Äô) and whilst I suppose am technically a crossdresser, in reality have taken it beyond even this with the use of hormones and am nearer TG than TV on the spectrum.
If by wearing a strict maid (or nurse) uniform, plastic and rubber underclothing, being kept locked in a cock cage, clamped, gagged, usually hooded, anally filled, double gloved, bibbed and humiliated at every given opportunity by my wife is "fairly mild", just call me the new normal.   Big Grin
Always in strict uniform
(08-07-2020, 01:24 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: If by wearing a strict maid (or nurse) uniform, plastic and rubber underclothing, being kept locked in a cock cage, clamped, gagged, usually hooded, anally filled, double gloved, bibbed and humiliated at every given opportunity by my wife is "fairly mild", just call me the new normal.   Big Grin
When you put it like that, perhaps not - must have had someone else in mind.  Big Grin  

If you are keeping it between you and your wife, I would probably be making excuses to go out more under such conditions.  Wink
(08-07-2020, 01:32 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(08-07-2020, 01:24 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: If by wearing a strict maid (or nurse) uniform, plastic and rubber underclothing, being kept locked in a cock cage, clamped, gagged, usually hooded, anally filled, double gloved, bibbed and humiliated at every given opportunity by my wife is "fairly mild", just call me the new normal.   Big Grin
When you put it like that, perhaps not - must have had someone else in mind.  Big Grin  

If you are keeping it between you and your wife, I would probably be making excuses to go out more under such conditions.  Wink

I can make the odd suggestion to my wife but it is always her decision on what/when/where etc.  She does keep me on my toes though.
Always in strict uniform