ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WARNING !
I know people get frustrated being on lockdown . I know people get bored and I also know that not everybody agrees with everyone else . We have a great community here with people sharing and caring . Offering advice or just being there .
So to anyone being nasty or trying to get a fight started .
Leave or I will make you .
Bill . Moderator .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Thank you, and well said.

Among other things, when I come here and see negativity, I run and sign out immediately.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Thank you Kimmi . Feedback is always appreciated and helps us improve the forum .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Yeah people are getting fed up and its taking a toll on mental health

Not being able to just pop out and get whatever I want is annoying. And being stuck is frustrating

From reddit, I see a lot of gurls have taken the opportunity to indulge in longer term wearing. I wonder how many working from home have been dressed?
Adult Baby looking for Nanny/Mummy/Friends

Also suffer from ME/CFS so if I'm slow to post it's because I probably don't have the energy
(06-05-2020, 09:28 AM)Kimmi Wrote: Thank you, and well said.

Among other things, when I come here and see negativity, I run and sign out immediately.

Hi Kimmi

I don’t think we have ever conversed directly, but I have noticed that you’re often there with a kind word in some of the more ‘delicate’ threads - the epitome of what femininity should be.