BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wedding day!
Sorry but not my weeding, lol

I have a good friend of mine that is getting married as soon as this pandemic is over. I have been really close to her for a while and would say I am more friends with her than her with her husband. She has asked me to help out with a few things here and there and I am always happy to help. I do hope she has her happy ever after.

With all the craziness of the wedding I have seen how crazy she got with all the planning, other than the changes because of the pandemic, and in the back of my mind I have been really jealous of her. I wish i could go through everything she is going through.

From the beginning I wish someone would propose and I have to say yes. Planning every little detail of that special day would be a dream come true. From the food, the venue, the music, guest list, etc. Being able to pick out my wedding dress, the annoying fittings every couple of weeks to make sure the dress is perfect and making sure I have the right accessories.

Like any wedding day it would be focused on the bride. Getting up early for the makeup session and hair styling, getting all my bridesmaids ready, photo shoot, getting to the venue, walking down the isle, finally saying yes and becoming Mrs.sissy XXXX . Getting my first dance with my significant other as their wife.

It might be a dream but finding that strong woman that will make me an honest wife would be amazing.
Hi Soccer!

It's great seeing you here again posting. I love what you wrote.

How wonderful it is for you to get to help the bride as her friend. Does she have any clue that you would like to also be a bride?

What's so sweet is how much you really are wife material. Any woman reading this who is so inclined would squeal and find a way to propose to you.

You would especially love your big day and all that comes with it.

And your wedding night.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(06-02-2020, 06:42 AM)soccer1986 Wrote: Sorry but not my weeding, lol

I have a good friend of mine that is getting married as soon as this pandemic is over. I have been really close to her for a while and would say I am more friends with her than her with her husband. She has asked me to help out with a few things here and there and I am always happy to help. I do hope she has her happy ever after.

With all the craziness of the wedding I have seen how crazy she got with all the planning, other than the changes because of the pandemic, and in the back of my mind I have been really jealous of her. I wish i could go through everything she is going through.

From the beginning I wish someone would propose and I have to say yes. Planning every little detail of that special day would be a dream come true. From the food, the venue, the music, guest list, etc. Being able to pick out my wedding dress, the annoying fittings every couple of weeks to make sure the dress is perfect and making sure I have the right accessories.

Like any wedding day it would be focused on the bride. Getting up early for the makeup session and hair styling, getting all my bridesmaids ready, photo shoot, getting to the venue, walking down the isle, finally saying yes and becoming Mrs.sissy XXXX . Getting my first dance with my significant other as their wife.

It might be a dream but finding that strong woman that will make me an honest wife would be amazing.
Hi Soccer

Who wouldn’t want that; to be the bride at your own wedding really is the ultimate fantasy:

Interestingly, it is not altogether a fantasy on my part as, with part of my petticoating regime, I have worn both a bridesmaid and wedding dress in my youth (when I wasn’t nearly so enthusiastic on the subject).

‘It would give me tingles if it happened now but at the time it seemed very unfair. My sister was a girl and was therefore supposed to wear dresses but mum had decided that as she was a tomboy and hated wearing dresses that I should have to experience the dress for myself. 

I was woken at around six am that morning as my mum had quite a bit of preparation in store. First I had to undergo a bubble bath treatment to remove all my excess hair. I was then helped into the knickers, bra and garters that I was going to need to wear under my dress. 

What followed was a petticoat and finally the dress itself which was a shiny blue knee length construction. 

My sister then helped my mother do my makeup (which must have taken an hour in itself). Finally there was a blonde wig waiting to complete the transformation. I’ve never looked in a mirror and been able to less recognise myself.

Mum made it absolutely clear to me that I was to make every effort to act girly and flounce the dress about. If I didn’t she had a nappy on standby with which to replace my lingerie. We were then taken round to my cousin’s house. In a way that was the most humiliating bit. Three female cousins and my sister in jeans and t-shirts and there I was the only male not only wearing an occasion dress but under duress having to skip and flounce about the back garden in it.

The worst was yet to come however as, after my mum insisted that I come inside to reapply my makeup my cousin uttered the immortal words I wonder what he would look like in my wedding dress’. And thus it was after half an hour of coercing that I found myself stood in front of everyone in a full length princess style wedding dress (and yes, mum did have to put me in a nappy). Three hours later after being made to drink six cans of fizzy drink I must have gained the dubious honour of being the only male ever to flood a nappy while wearing a wedding dress.‘
(06-02-2020, 04:33 PM)Kimmi Wrote: Hi Soccer!

It's great seeing you here again posting.  I love what you wrote.

How wonderful it is for you to get to help the bride as her friend.  Does she have any clue that you would like to also be a bride?

What's so sweet is how much you really are wife material.  Any woman reading this who is so inclined would squeal and find a way to propose to you.

And your wedding night.

She has no clue and no one does. 

When she asks for help is just some random things here and there, it makes me happy to see her so happy.
(06-02-2020, 05:41 PM)soccer1986 Wrote:

How wonderful it is for you to get to help the bride as her friend.  Does she have any clue that you would like to also be a bride?

What's so sweet is how much you really are wife material.  Any woman reading this who is so inclined would squeal and find a way to propose to you.

And your wedding night.

When she asks for help is just some random things here and there, it makes me happy to see her so happy.
It’s a shame that you don’t have anyone to confide in; I know the few people that I have been able to share my experiences (both as a petticoatee and later on as a born again female) have been absolute gems. 

I don’t know your situation obviously but note from your previous posts that you would like to be more open; do you not think your friend would be on board with it?

Girlygirl
(06-02-2020, 06:32 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:

And your wedding night.

It’s a shame that you don’t have anyone to confide in; I know the few people that I have been able to share my experiences (both as a petticoatee and later on as a born again female) have been absolute gems. 

I don’t know your situation obviously but note from your previous posts that you would like to be more open; do you not think your friend would be on board with it?

Girlygirl
To be honest I don't think she would be and I wouldn't ask any time soon, I would hate to ruin a great friendship. I don't really have anyone to talk about this and I think most people in my life would really turn their backs in me if they knew.
At the moment I have little time to express my sissy side as I am working full-time and over time with all this pandemic plus going back to school full time for my second degree as well as getting new certifications. My life is really busy but maybe someday soon I can start enjoying my sissy self again. I do hope to find someone that I can be myself around and have a living relationship with.
(06-06-2020, 05:53 AM)soccer1986 Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 06:32 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:

And your wedding night.

Girlygirl
To be honest I don't think she would be and I wouldn't ask any time soon, I would hate to ruin a great friendship. I don't really have anyone to talk about this and I think most people in my life would really turn their backs in me if they knew.
At the moment I have little time to express my sissy side as I am working full-time and over time with all this pandemic plus going back to school full time for my second degree as well as getting new certifications. My life is really busy but maybe someday soon I can start enjoying my sissy self again. I do hope to find someone that I can be myself around and have a living relationship with.
Best of luck with that, Soccer. There are ‘dressing services’ out there so it may be that at some stage you can experience a wedding type outfit, even if in an artificial surrounding.

Best of luck

Girlygirl
I had a childhood friend who, over time, treated me more like a girlfriend than a guy friend. Privately, she called me Michaela. She grew up to be very beautiful and popular but always seemed to have boyfriend problems. I was always the one she confided in during her relationships. In between relationships. she would gravitate to me until she had a new boyfriend. This cycle repeated itself until she met a guy that proposed to her. Then the wedding planning started. She leaned on me to help. She included me in all the planning, including picking out her wedding dress. I even was the one that arranged her bridal shower. Her wedding date was shortly after our high school graduation. She asked me to come over the night before her wedding. It was a somber experience as we both knew our special relationship was ending. The groom had joined the military which meant she would be moving. I would also be leaving to start college. That evening she confided in me that she had even thought that I should to be her maid-in-honor. She then laughed and just said it was just one of her silly thoughts but that it did seem appropriate. I laughed too but ever since wondered what it would have felt like.
What a way to end a special relationship, though. Those last few weeks must have been really cathartic in helping her plan her wedding.  Big Grin
(10-19-2020, 04:31 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: What a way to end a special relationship, though. Those last few weeks must have been really cathartic in helping her plan her wedding.  Big Grin
Yes, she had a big influence on how I viewed myself given that she always viewed me as a girlfriend. I did enjoy all the trips to the bridal shop, and prior to that, the trips to the dress shop to help her pick out prom dresses.