ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hospital stay
I am going to keep this story short, I was about ten eleven years old, we lived abroad because my dad was in the army this was about 1963/64. My first evening at the military hospital I was tucked up in bed reading a comic wearing my new pyjamas,
I was a very shy boy then and had gone to the bathroom to get change for bed, a while later lying in bed a nurse came  and placed a plastic package on my bedside table she smiled at me as she pulled the curtains around my bed, I got very scared and embarrassed when she pulled the top bed sheets to the bottom of the bed, I do not know why but my little penis began to get erected and I almost died of shame when she pulled my pyjama pants down, and my penis sprang to attention
 I was so humiliated that my hands went to cover my penis area and I blushed and squirmed with shame, and I curled up into a ball, the nurse smiled at me and left me like that,
A few minutes later the nurse came back again and with another older nurse, who was very pretty in a nice maternal way. While the nurse had gone I had pulled my pyjama pants back up but had not had time to pull the sheet back up as well.
The first nurse stood back, while the older motherly nurse sat on the edge of my bed and smiled down at me and began talking to me asking me my name how old I was and what did I like doing at school. Then she took both my hands and held them in hers to her bosom as she carried on talking to me,
She then she turned to look at the other nurse and nodded or said something then looked back at me till holding my hands and she gave me a comforting smile and I smiled back but my smiling face turn to one of horror and  shame when I felt my pyjama pants  being tugged down again I wriggled and squirmed on the bed trying to stop my pants from being removed, trying to break my hands free from her grip so I could cover my privates, she held my hands tightly to her bosom and spoke to me in a soothing voice telling me to be behave myself or she will put me over her lap and spank my bare bottom, I stared up at her in horror my face turning redder than it already was, and she nodded at me as to confirm that her threat was real and that was enough for any shy eleven year old to behave himself.
I just looked back at her through tears of shame welling up in my eyes, as I felt my pants pulled off from my ankles. I did begin to relax to her soothing voice as I looked up at her maternal face, she let go of my hands and turned looked down at my nakedness I was so embarrassed having this nice lady looking at my nakedness and my face was hot with shame.
I could feel her eyes looking at my little erection and I squirmed with shame and crossed my knees like a shy little girl would do in front of guests i was drowning in a pleasant feeling of shame and embarrassment that I have never felt before
I lifted my head to look at what was going on and it felt strange watching four feminine gentle hands bending my knees, parting my legs and occasionally rolling me onto my side and giving me a couple of light smacks on my bottom, when I resisted always remember the nurses looking directly at me when the smacks landed on my bottom, it was as if they wanted me to know that I was being watched when my bottom gets smacked.
I was rolled onto my back again with the same procedure of having my knees bent legs gently parted and finally my favourite nurse placed her hands on my hips and lifted my bottom of the bed. l
I felt I was melting into a puddle of shame on the bed when I realised I was being put in a nappy and began to panic , the nurse turned back to me stroking my cheek gently with a finger telling me it’s ok to feel embarrassed, lots of boys and girls your age till wear a nappy at bedtime.
To this day I have never ever seen a nappy like the one. Or even if it was a nappy all, it was white like girls bikini pants but padded in the middle and it tide into to bows at the hips.
I remember squirming hot with shame as I watched my favourite nurse hands tying the ribbons into little bows at my hips. It made me feel like a little girl and mummy was tying the little bows of my bikini pants before sending me of to play in the paddling pool.
I think this was the moment it started for me.
(06-01-2020, 07:16 PM)jochmo60 Wrote: I am going to keep this story short, I was about ten eleven years old, we lived abroad because my dad was in the army this was about 1963/64. My first evening at the military hospital I was tucked up in bed reading a comic wearing my new pyjamas,
I was a very shy boy then and had gone to the bathroom to get change for bed, a while later lying in bed a nurse came  and placed a plastic package on my bedside table she smiled at me as she pulled the curtains around my bed, I got very scared and embarrassed when she pulled the top bed sheets to the bottom of the bed, I do not know why but my little penis began to get erected and I almost died of shame when she pulled my pyjama pants down, and my penis sprang to attention
 I was so humiliated that my hands went to cover my penis area and I blushed and squirmed with shame, and I curled up into a ball, the nurse smiled at me and left me like that,
A few minutes later the nurse came back again and with another older nurse, who was very pretty in a nice maternal way. While the nurse had gone I had pulled my pyjama pants back up but had not had time to pull the sheet back up as well.
The first nurse stood back, while the older motherly nurse sat on the edge of my bed and smiled down at me and began talking to me asking me my name how old I was and what did I like doing at school. Then she took both my hands and held them in hers to her bosom as she carried on talking to me,
She then she turned to look at the other nurse and nodded or said something then looked back at me till holding my hands and she gave me a comforting smile and I smiled back but my smiling face turn to one of horror and  shame when I felt my pyjama pants  being tugged down again I wriggled and squirmed on the bed trying to stop my pants from being removed, trying to break my hands free from her grip so I could cover my privates, she held my hands tightly to her bosom and spoke to me in a soothing voice telling me to be behave myself or she will put me over her lap and spank my bare bottom, I stared up at her in horror my face turning redder than it already was, and she nodded at me as to confirm that her threat was real and that was enough for any shy eleven year old to behave himself.
I just looked back at her through tears of shame welling up in my eyes, as I felt my pants pulled off from my ankles. I did begin to relax to her soothing voice as I looked up at her maternal face, she let go of my hands and turned looked down at my nakedness I was so embarrassed having this nice lady looking at my nakedness and my face was hot with shame.
I could feel her eyes looking at my little erection and I squirmed with shame and crossed my knees like a shy little girl would do in front of guests i was drowning in a pleasant feeling of shame and embarrassment that I have never felt before
I lifted my head to look at what was going on and it felt strange watching four feminine gentle hands bending my knees, parting my legs and occasionally rolling me onto my side and giving me a couple of light smacks on my bottom, when I resisted always remember the nurses looking directly at me when the smacks landed on my bottom, it was as if they wanted me to know that I was being watched when my bottom gets smacked.
I was rolled onto my back again with the same procedure of having my knees bent legs gently parted and finally my favourite nurse placed her hands on my hips and lifted my bottom of the bed. l
I felt I was melting into a puddle of shame on the bed when I realised I was being put in a nappy and began to panic , the nurse turned back to me stroking my cheek gently with a finger telling me it’s ok to feel embarrassed, lots of boys and girls your age till wear a nappy at bedtime.
To this day I have never ever seen a nappy like the one. Or even if it was a nappy all, it was white like girls bikini pants but padded in the middle and it tide into to bows at the hips.
I remember squirming hot with shame as I watched my favourite nurse hands tying the ribbons into little bows at my hips. It made me feel like a little girl and mummy was tying the little bows of my bikini pants before sending me of to play in the paddling pool.
I think this was the moment it started for me.
Hi Jochmo

I’m not sure where to start with this, really. You said you were going to ‘keep your story short’; is it actually a story in the literal sense or this an account of what happened to you? If the latter, then please do not feel that you are alone in this. 

On many occasions during childhood I was put back into nappies (and made to use them) so I can well understand the shame you must have felt. How do you feel that this has affected you? Do you look back on it in a negative way now? You hint that you might still engage with nappies now. What form does that take. It would be good to hear more from you - by PM if you do not feel comfortable expanding here (though you will find other posters on here to be generally understanding also).

Girlygirl
It is not a story sad to say but it happened as I remember, we were living in Bahrain at the time and the hospital was nearly empty of patience, because it was only for military personnel and their family. My ward had five or six beds in it and I was the only one in there.
I was a bed wetter up to the age of fourteen, the thing is my parents never made me wear a nappy and I must have made so much extra work for my mother washing sheets every day.
I was never spanked or slap by my parents, my punishment consisted of being sent to my room or bed early, or not being allowed to go out and play.
I never told my parents what happened the week I was in hospital I was too embarrassed to do and have never told anyone about it until.
I sometimes over the years look back fondly on the incident and try to analyse my experience, were the nurses two caring maternal women, or where they two bored nurse who wanted to have a little fun.
I do remember the intense feeling of shame very pleasurable, which in later years I realised that I had been very aroused.
It is now the shame element of these topics, spanking, nappies and even the though I being dressed as a girl while I was growing up, which I found arousing
I don’t look back on it negatively, that week was the most enjoyable week of my life when I look back on it.
I had a similar experience when I was around 5 years old. I was in the hospital for a hernia operation and when I came round from the anasthetic I realised I was wearing a nappy. This was the late 80s so it was a disposable nappy - not like a baby nappy, but more generic hospital type. I remember being in it for the rest of the day and having it changed by a nurse on the ward.
(06-03-2020, 12:49 AM)Glasgow_Nappy Wrote: I had a similar experience when I was around 5 years old. I was in the hospital for a hernia operation and when I came round from the anasthetic I realised I was wearing a nappy. This was the late 80s so it was a disposable nappy - not like a baby nappy, but more generic hospital type. I remember being in it for the rest of the day and having it changed by a nurse on the ward.

I hope all is well with you now, lucky or unlucky for you were asleep.

It was the very first time I had ever been put in a nappy, apart from when I was a baby which no one ever remembers. I would not say it was a humiliating experience for me, more of embarrassment which even at that age i found it very pleasurable, it was a strange feeling the nurse looking into my eyes as I felt her hand patting my bottom intermitted with a mild scolding, it was so hypnotic and I could feel my face burning and I stared back wide eyed and opened mouth as I squirmed on the bed. She was my first school boy crush.
Glasgow:

I can relate to that: 1991, 11 years old, woke up after emergency appendectomy surgery wearing only a plain white disposable diaper, and continued to wear them for two days until I went home. I left the hospital wearing a diaper under my regular clothes, and hooed so much that the remaining package would be sent home with me, but it wasn't and I had to change back into boy undies as soon as I was home Sad

They used them to track urine output by weighing them after a diaper change, then subtracting the dry weight to give a very accurate measurement. Pretty ingenious I think Smile

Tommy