ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Are boys better off petticoated in the long run.
In your opinion do you think boys are happier petticoated. Now, i am not asking if they are less trouble or anything along those lines, simply if petticoating, in the long run, leads to a more happy and fulfilling life for the brat in question.
(05-23-2020, 04:22 PM)crushed ego Wrote: In your opinion do you think boys are happier petticoated. Now, i am not asking if they are less trouble or anything along those lines, simply if petticoating, in the long run, leads to a more happy and fulfilling life for the brat in question.

Hi Crushed Ego

I feel a bit of conflict in answering this question insofar as my feelings today are markedly different to how I felt during my childhood. Up until my 18th birthday (at which point I was forced into full time petticoating) I had been petticoated on something of an on/off basis. I was your typical boy back then and the prospect being made to skip about in skirts, dresses and even nappies wasn’t something that I enjoyed in the slightest.

That said, long term it has undoubtedly done me an immense amount of good and in being forced to essentially cross dress from my 18th birthday up until moving out I gained an affection for skirts and heels which led directly to my role as an air stewardess. So it didn’t make me happy at the time but it has undoubtedly been to my benefit since.

Girlygirl

Hi all

Incidentally, I now fear the rise of masculinity that has caused so many of our problems in the past and think that it takes a truly competent person to handle it. I therefore previously introduced to the forum the below model whereby males would have to learn how to be feminine before they earn the right to be masculine.

My basic premise is as follows:

Petticoating should be introduced for everyone and operated on three levels:

Dress: everyone whether boy or girl should have to start being confined only to dresses. Think of this like letting a baby wear pants before they had managed to control their nappies. Everyone should have to then pass a form of exam or practical observation. At this stage it might be the ability to frolic without showing one’s knickers or to skip rope. Only once they have shown that they’ve mastered being girly should they progress to stage 2.

Skirt: this would occur at a more adult level and would involve mastering feminine skills such as doing and maintaining makeup, wearing high heels etc. A test at this level might revolve around the ability to walk 10000 steps in high heels orsuccessfully doing and maintaining makeup for a week.

I have come to the realisation that masculinity is dangerous and only those able to show the docility and gracefulness to hide their knickers in a dress, smooth out the hemline of a skirt and mince in high heels should be trusted to engage in it.

Furthermore, we’re it to become apparent later that a ‘trouser graduate’ was not mature enough - they had broken the rules, they should be relegated back into skirts for a period of time, skirt graduates returned to dresses and anyone breaking the rules at that stage reverted to nappies. This should apply to tomboys who need a bit more ‘frolic therapy’ just as it should macho men.

I know many of you might wonder why I would apply this to females as well. We all agree that they are the dominant gender but I just wonder to what extent their ability to adopt such tender mannerisms makes them so and would not want them to be corrupted by losing these skills. At the end of the day if we are might the women would end up in the pants and the males in skirts or dresses naturally.

I also believe that refresher lessons would be useful to maintain this doctrine so a trouser graduate may have to return to dresses and nappies for a period of one week to remind them of where they’ve come from - if a messy nappy is good for a baby it should be good for us on occasion. I do this for a period of one week every year where engage in ‘toilet revocation’ where I only use nappies for this period.

Likewise, you could extend this to other arenas so teenagers might have to wear denim skirts, graduate to micro shorts before being allowed the freedom of jeans; your office worker might have to put up with makeup, tight pencil skirts and heels and then earn the right to wear trousers and flats. As an air stewardess, I’ve often pondered on the merits of making the stewards wear the female trappings of having to manage heels, focus on hem length and having to worry about the trappings of picking the right lip stick shade for a while before getting a male uniform.

Would be interested to hear your thoughts.

Girlygirl
(05-23-2020, 11:08 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 04:22 PM)crushed ego Wrote: In your opinion do you think boys are happier petticoated. Now, i am not asking if they are less trouble or anything along those lines, simply if petticoating, in the long run, leads to a more happy and fulfilling life for the brat in question.

Hi Crushed Ego

I feel a bit of conflict in answering this question insofar as my feelings today are markedly different to how I felt during my childhood. Up until my 18th birthday (at which point I was forced into full time petticoating) I had been petticoated on something of an on/off basis. I was your typical boy back then and the prospect being made to skip about in skirts, dresses and even nappies wasn’t something that I enjoyed in the slightest.

That said, long term it has undoubtedly done me an immense amount of good and in being forced to essentially cross dress from my 18th birthday up until moving out I gained an affection for skirts and heels which led directly to my role as an air stewardess. So it didn’t make me happy at the time but it has undoubtedly been to my benefit since.

Girlygirl

Hi all

Incidentally, I now fear the rise of masculinity that has caused so many of our problems in the past and think that it takes a truly competent person to handle it. I therefore previously introduced to the forum the below model whereby males would have to learn how to be feminine before they earn the right to be masculine.

Dress: everyone whether boy or girl should have to start being confined only to dresses. Think of this like letting a baby wear pants before they had managed to control their nappies. Everyone should have to then pass a form of exam or practical observation. At this stage it might be the ability to frolic without showing one’s knickers or to skip rope. Only once they have shown that they’ve mastered being girly should they progress to stage 2.

Skirt: this would occur at a more adult level and would involve mastering feminine skills such as doing and maintaining makeup, wearing high heels etc. A test at this level might revolve around the ability to walk 10000 steps in high heels orsuccessfully doing and maintaining makeup for a week.

I have come to the realisation that masculinity is dangerous and only those able to show the docility and gracefulness to hide their knickers in a dress, smooth out the hemline of a skirt and mince in high heels should be trusted to engage in it.

Furthermore, we’re it to become apparent later that a ‘trouser graduate’ was not mature enough - they had broken the rules, they should be relegated back into skirts for a period of time, skirt graduates returned to dresses and anyone breaking the rules at that stage reverted to nappies. This should apply to tomboys who need a bit more ‘frolic therapy’ just as it should macho men.

I know many of you might wonder why I would apply this to females as well. We all agree that they are the dominant gender but I just wonder to what extent their ability to adopt such tender mannerisms makes them so and would not want them to be corrupted by losing these skills. At the end of the day if we are might the women would end up in the pants and the males in skirts or dresses naturally.

I also believe that refresher lessons would be useful to maintain this doctrine so a trouser graduate may have to return to dresses and nappies for a period of one week to remind them of where they’ve come from - if a messy nappy is good for a baby it should be good for us on occasion. I do this for a period of one week every year where engage in ‘toilet revocation’ where I only use nappies for this period.

Likewise, you could extend this to other arenas so teenagers might have to wear denim skirts, graduate to micro shorts before being allowed the freedom of jeans; your office worker might have to put up with makeup, tight pencil skirts and heels and then earn the right to wear trousers and flats. As an air stewardess, I’ve often pondered on the merits of making the stewards wear the female trappings of having to manage heels, focus on hem length and having to worry about the trappings of picking the right lip stick shade for a while before getting a male uniform.

Girlygirl
That is a very interesting observation and unique observation, for the most part i have only seen posts saying that femininity should be reserved exclusively for the male, and masculinity exclusively for the female, the idea that masculinity is something that should be earned by both genders (though, females have proven themselves more capable to earn it time and time again) is something i can't say i have heard before, very profound, yours truly Crushed Ego
(05-24-2020, 01:13 AM)crushed ego Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 11:08 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:

Hi Crushed Ego

Girlygirl

Hi all

Girlygirl
That is a very interesting observation and unique observation, for the most part i have only seen posts saying that femininity should be reserved exclusively for the male, and masculinity exclusively for the female, the idea that masculinity is something that should be earned by both genders (though, females have proven themselves more capable to earn it time and time again) is something i can't say i have heard before, very profound, yours truly Crushed Ego
My opinion might possibly be influenced by the fact that my sister was petticoated as well.

I just think that as we mostly believe that female is the superior gender, if we are right they would be promoted through dresses and skirts all the faster and we shouldn’t have to manufacture it. If we are having to manufacture an advantage for females does that not suggest that the premise is in fact incorrect in the first place.

And I have said before that it takes someone responsible to handle masculine responsibilities - it is, in effect, something of a learning curve. Girls have been known to go off the rails (whether through misbehaviour or criminality) and I just think that if those predisposed to such behaviour knew they didn’t want to go back into skirts, dresses and even nappies and that the threat of demotion was there, those freedoms that females naturally cope better with would be better appreciated by them and less open to abuse.
If a boy wants to wear it, yes. If a boy is forced to wear it, no.
(05-25-2020, 11:49 AM)But_Mom_I Wrote: If a boy wants to wear it, yes. If a boy is forced to wear it, no.

But to that extent you’ve turned into a two part question. At the time I wasn’t enamoured by the process (to put it mildly) but the thread title includes the words ‘in the long run’ and retrospectively I am the better for it.
Tough question.

Happier and more fulfilling life? For boys whose inner sissy or inner girl has awoken, sure.

I would simply hope that the petticoating has been loving, and intended to make the boy either better behaved or to allow him to embrace his feminine side.

I was never petticoated, as much as I wished. I had already been wired in pink at the baby factory.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Just as girls today are allowed to dress from the skin out as males so should boys be allowed to dress as girls. Dresses in of themselves do not a sissy make but will expound a boys options ust as girls now have today. My mom started me wearing dresses at age 11 and I loved them for the freedom they bestowed upon me.
Melodie, You were so fortunate that your mom started you down the path to wearing dresses and skirts and the associated lingerie.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(05-28-2020, 01:55 PM)melodie Wrote: Just as girls today are allowed to dress from the skin out as males so should boys be allowed to dress as girls.  Dresses in of themselves do not a sissy make but will expound a boys options ust as girls now have today.  My mom started me wearing dresses at age 11 and I loved them for the freedom they bestowed upon me.
Absolutely, unfortunately the precedent against boys doing this at present is quite strong - I almost think you would need to introduce it almost as a subject, just to prove that it is acceptable and to ensure all boys have the ‘informed consent’ to either adopt female roles or not.

Tuesday
9:00 - 10:00 woodwork
10:00-11:00 football practice
13:00-14:00 makeup and fashion
14:00-15:00 cheerleading practice

The above would allow females to discover the joys of manufacture and kicking a ball about which they could either take on to later life or choose not to and the boys would learn how to apply makeup and dance around in skirts which they could choose to take on to later life or not.

The benefit of this for the boy would be a) they would get to experience it in a controlled environment where they may otherwise not dare try it and b) it reduces the risk of embarrassment as the other boys will also be wearing cheerleading skirts and makeup.