ande.banner
Poll: Should male Masturbation be STRICTLY forbidden?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sandra's Update
Hello. I am Sandra. Robin's Domina-Wife.

We're currently at his Mother's mansion/estate. A friend warned Adele early, so she summoned the extended family for an indefinite period.

It's in an exclusive gated and well-guarded FLS community on the Gulf Coast. With top-notch medical facilities and superbly trained medical staff.

I strapped Robin to a Sissy Car Seat (naked, naturally) for the drive there.

A hulking masked female Security Guard directed my car to the Parking Facility.

She stripped me barefoot naked, tossing my things into a sunken fire pit.

We walked to the outdoor Sanitation Station. Men in Surgical Gowns and helmets gave us Enemas and disinfectant baths.

Then to a nearby Medical Tent for extremely thorough examinations, body fluid extractions.

Beyond the mansion gate, on a greensward, 20 Individual Quarantine huts made of plexiglass.

Most were occupied. Naked Dominas and Sissies.

We spent 2 solid weeks inside.

Finally released, we entered the Mansion together.

My lovely Darling is an ultra-feminine Sissy. Pear-Shaped, wide-hipped, well-titted, 5'6". His large Fannychubs need frequent severe spankings.  

I'm a classic FLS Domina, 6'1". Statuesque, thick body, protuberant deeply-clefted bottom. I adore spanking men and Sissies.

¬†¬†    
I paused before pressing the doorbell. Looked intently at Robin. Ruminated.

We'd met serendipitously. He needed an Emergency Babysitter.

Robin's divorced Mother abruptly left for the Caribbean. "Bonding Vacation" with her fabulously wealthy 77 y/o fiancé.

My daddy, Adele's erstwhile Lover, recommended me.

Fully mature at 14, Certified Nurse Aide, gave merciless spankings.

Robin, 17, was a Bratty Sissy. I kept him naked and screaming for a month.

A year later we married in Germany. Legal marriage age with parental consent is 14.

... I looked down. Robin's cute chubby bare feet & toes tiny next to mine.

Ding Dong.

¬† ¬†¬†¬†¬†    
(05-22-2020, 05:37 PM)Robin77 Wrote: Hello. I am Sandra. Robin's Domina-Wife.

We're currently at his Mother's mansion/estate. A friend warned Adele early, so she summoned the extended family for an indefinite period.

It's in an exclusive gated and well-guarded FLS community on the Gulf Coast. With top-notch medical facilities and superbly trained medical staff.

I strapped Robin to a Sissy Car Seat (naked, naturally) for the drive there.

A hulking masked female Security Guard directed my car to the Parking Facility.

She stripped me barefoot naked, tossing my things into a sunken fire pit.

We walked to the outdoor Sanitation Station. Men in Surgical Gowns and helmets gave us Enemas and disinfectant baths.

Then to a nearby Medical Tent for extremely thorough examinations, body fluid extractions.

Beyond the mansion gate, on a greensward, 20 Individual Quarantine huts made of plexiglass.

Most were occupied. Naked Dominas and Sissies.

We spent 2 solid weeks inside.

Finally released, we entered the Mansion together.

My lovely Darling is an ultra-feminine Sissy. Pear-Shaped, wide-hipped, well-titted, 5'6". His large Fannychubs need frequent severe spankings.  

I'm a classic FLS Domina, 6'1". Statuesque, thick body, protuberant deeply-clefted bottom. I adore spanking men and Sissies.

Gosh, my lockdown regime seems pretty tame after reading that; hope you’re enjoying.
Others may have a different opinion, but I think male masturbation by himself should be completely forbidden. It’s pure self indulgence, and distracts the male from his purpose, which is to serve and obey Women.

If his Superior chooses to masturbate him for training or shaming purposes, that is of course a matter entirely for her. If it is his only release, it can be ritualised as a way of reinforcing her control over him, for example by only conducting the procedure when other ladies are present, or always donning gloves or enforcing the wearing of face panties.

While the routine is under way, she can enhance the sexual programming by using certain words that condition him further to her dominance.
Certainly a sissy who is masturbating is engaging in selfish behavior and is not concentrating on service to her Superiors...it is well known that sexual satisfaction for a sissy lowers her feelings of submission even if for short period...any period of lowered feelings of submission should be discouraged/forbidden as this is wasted time! Even as a sissy myself, i understand that frequent orgasms are unnecessary and inappropriate.
For me, the temptation was always too great, so I welcomed it when Mistress started to use a chastity cage on me. The ritual of the weekly milking, together with the anticipation, yet tension as to whether I had been obedient enough to deserve release, helped reinforce my submission and sissyness.

As time has progressed, release has become less pleasurable, as it should be. Either I am teased and left frustrated, or when Mistress deems release is needed to cleanse the prostate, she has perfected the art of a ruined dribble. This is immediately spoon fed to me, which I have been trained to eagerly lap up and indeed now enjoy.

Though even this is likely to change soon, as Mistress tells me she is going to switch to prostate stimulation only in the new future, so I have no pleasure at all from my winkie being fiddled with. I am hoping that this will not be a too unpleasant experience, even if I accept that rightly so the last vestiges of male pleasure will be extinguished for ever.
(05-27-2020, 10:47 PM)Sissy Celeste Wrote: For me, the temptation was always too great, so I welcomed it when Mistress started to use a chastity cage on me. The ritual of the weekly milking, together with the anticipation, yet tension as to whether I had been obedient enough to deserve release, helped reinforce my submission and sissyness.

As time has progressed, release has become less pleasurable, as it should be. Either I am teased and left frustrated, or when Mistress deems release is needed to cleanse the prostate, she has perfected the art of a ruined dribble. This is immediately spoon fed to me, which I have been trained to eagerly lap up and indeed now enjoy.

Though even this is likely to change soon, as Mistress tells me she is going to switch to prostate stimulation only in the new future, so I have no pleasure at all from my winkie being fiddled with. I am hoping that this will not be a too unpleasant experience, even if I accept that rightly so the last vestiges of male pleasure will be extinguished for ever.
  We're still w/Mother. Sandra swiftly found a new Boyfriend. I have a new Nanny.

Mona is ~17. Tall statuesque strict, she does my Morning Toilet & Toilette.
  She wears sheer blouses, pleated black miniskirts, black strappies when she sits me on my Sissy Toilet. 
  I look down at Mona's virtually bare luscious feet & toes (black toenail polish), seductively arched & bunched in 5" stilettos. And try to poop.

After wiping my fanny, Mona gives me a terrific morning spanking.
  She strips naked to Bathe me.
  I adore her.

¬† ¬† ¬†