satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Washing line embarrassment
There are responses available but they all come with their own problems. You could try the line that it is a fancy dress costume which is somewhat plausible but obviously only really viable as one off event. Alternatively you could make the claim that it is someone else’s washing but this probably raises more questions than answers as even for a female it isn’t really normal attire and if it kept appearing the question would inevitably asked as to why you were offering a long term laundry service with respect to one outfit.  Wink
Agreed, hanging out your uniform while in full uniform is even worse.
Always in strict uniform
(08-17-2020, 01:26 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: Agreed, hanging out your uniform while in full uniform is even worse.
I can imagine that you would feel embarrassed being seen with so many of your PVC aprons together. And in the original example that would rather make redundant any excuse making.  Wink
(05-16-2020, 03:48 PM)charlie Wrote: In the past couple of days I have been indulging in my sissy maid duties.

This of course means that the uniform gets a bit grubby, so it had to be washed, and dried, so I put it out on the washing line.

And attached is a picture showing it drying in full view of the next door neighbours garden, who as you can see have put out there own laundry and I am sure would have had a very good view of my washing line.

I hung the washing out at 10.30 in the morning and dd not take it down until 3.30 in the afternoon. my washing line can all so be seen be the neighbours on the other side . 

it will be interesting when next in the garden what comments if any are made

This post has been up for a while now and i do love the picture.  I would be so humiliated if my Mistress were to have me hang my plastic pants, maids uniform or my school girls uniform out on the line.  All of our knickers are dried indoors as are my plastic pants, not hidden but not deliberatly on show.
I would love to know, seeing as some time has now passed if your neighbours have said anything about the sexy maids uniform hanging on your line?
While there's a lot to be said for the benefits of line-dried clothing (nothing quite beats slipping between freshly line-dried sheets at night), plastic panties are best air-dried indoors, away from the sun's harmful UV rays, which unfortunately tend to polymerize and harden plastic panties, degrading their useful life.  
Just to say I have seen the neighbours on a couple of occasions since and although they did not say anything they did have a little knowing smile on their faces for a couple of days.

Unfortunately due to some improvements being done by my one set of neighbours  ( a new deck and fencing) it has not been possible to hang out washing for the moment but when they have completed the work , I will be out hanging my washing in uniform hoping to be spotted .

Also later on in the year I will be having my fence replaced so in theory i will have more privacy , but that also means that I will be more relaxed and hoping to be exposed more and more.
(08-17-2020, 03:06 PM)charlie Wrote: Just to say I have seen the neighbours on a couple of occasions since and although they did not say anything they did have a little knowing smile on their faces for a couple of days.

Unfortunately due to some improvements being done by my one set of neighbours  ( a new deck and fencing) it has not been possible to hang out washing for the moment but when they have completed the work , I will be out hanging my washing in uniform hoping to be spotted .

Also later on in the year I will be having my fence replaced so in theory i will have more privacy , but that also means that I will be more relaxed and hoping to be exposed more and more.

Just make sure that if you think you'll be inclined to take risks to 'be exposed' that you do so with a clear head and not do something in the spur of the moment you might later regret (as I'm sure many on here have been guilty of at one time or another. 

Has it gone much beyond your neighbors; have you any suggestion anyone else may have been told?
I am out to many of the neighbours as a crossdresser and have not had any problems in everyday dressing , but the neighbours as far as I know do not know of my submissive sissy side or my enjoyment of dressing as a sissy maid, and I am thinking that I really need to be seen and hopefully teased by them.

On one side the neighbour has two daughters one in her late twenties and the other in her mid thirties who isl living at home and looking after their mother after an operation , and I am sure she and her mother would get a good laugh at seeing me in my maids outfit . and you never know would let me help doing some chores for them.

Just to let you know that I was seen by two ladies A few weeks ago when I needed to retrieve a parcel that had been left by my door and I looked out of the window and the coast seemed clear so I opened the door and was shocked to see two ladies walking a dog emerge from
behind a hedge and into my view and both saw me and had a a ft of giggles as I picked up the package, ( I did give them a little curtsey and closed the door. I have not seen them again ,but I wish I had not been so startled and have kept the door open and been able to speak to them.
Oh, well that’s something. At least if they knew you were partially that way inclined, they probably saw the maids outfit as a new quirky element rather than a ‘coming out’ parade in its own right. 

I found myself that when my petticoating went from an occasional punishment event to full time on my 18th birthday, I was able to (and had to really) approach things in a different way as it was no longer practical to keep secret. 

The ‘front door step’ story sounds amusing; if nothing else you’ve given them something to gossip about (and an experience to remember you by).  Wink
I remember getting a magazine out of NY called Esoterica maybe 25 years ago, it was a Female dom mag with articles and pictures it was pretty legit, there was a male maid that sent this in it was a very interesting read with pictures as it went his Mother ordered him to send it in, I thought maybe some of  you girls might like to hear about that article, let me know.

sissygirl