ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not so very private spanking
Hmm 8pm sounds awfully late for a very naughty toddler Sethy anyway. If you were going to be spanked then, it would have to be after your bedtime enema and bathtime scrubbing, so Mummy would probably sit down in the bathroom and take you across her lap, your scrubbed damp bottom spanked by her hand until your are pleading, before she takes that bathbrush in her firm grip.

Perhaps she would time it so that she would start with the bath brush on your bottom right on the dot of 8pm. Just as all the clapping and banging start outside, you'd be howling inside the steamy bathroom, as Mummy made sure your bottom was very very sore and crimson. You'd be crying your eyes out so much that you wouldn't even hear when the people outside stopped.

Then eventually she would finally stop, standing you up and taking you by the ear to your nursery, where your nighttime nappies and powder and cream are waiting.
Both Ali and wailer make very good points, I really don't want to take my spankings during the NHS clapping. As wailer pointed out supervised bath times are a very vulnerable time for a naughty boy and the dreaded bath brush is excruciating on a soaking wet bottom.

Also, as mummy is very concerned for our health she has taken to regular temperature readings for us both during the day. At least 4 or 5 readings a day to monitor our temperature fluctuations. She has her high tech ear thermometer but I have my children's rectal thermometer that mummy administers either during a nappy change or whilst over her lap.
(05-23-2020, 02:10 PM)Seth Wrote: Both Ali and wailer make very good points, I really don't want to take my spankings during the NHS clapping. As wailer pointed out supervised bath times are a very vulnerable time for a naughty boy and the dreaded bath brush is excruciating on a soaking wet bottom.

Also, as mummy is very concerned for our health she has taken to regular temperature readings for us both during the day. At least 4 or 5 readings a day to monitor our temperature fluctuations. She has her high tech ear thermometer but I have my children's rectal thermometer that mummy administers either during a nappy change or whilst over her lap.

I got this really bizarre image when reading this post of someone trying to replicate the sound of clapping with spanking. Seriously though, it’s good to know that her heart’s in the right place (health wise) even if the methods used aren’t always appreciated.

Fortunately, my mother wasn’t at all an advocate of corporal punishment and preferred to let the (sometimes extreme examples of) petticoating do the talking.
(05-23-2020, 02:10 PM)Seth Wrote: Both Ali and wailer make very good points, I really don't want to take my spankings during the NHS clapping. As wailer pointed out supervised bath times are a very vulnerable time for a naughty boy and the dreaded bath brush is excruciating on a soaking wet bottom.

Well Sethy, it's not like your bare bottom isn't on display quite a bit when it doesn't have thick cloth nappies on it. So if Mummy is going to be taking your temperature and is already dealing with that end of you, it would be silly for her to go get an ear thermometer.

Sethy's thermometer can be a nice big candy kitchen thermometer, sitting in a large container of vaseline on the changing table shelf, next to the powder and the rash cream and the box of Mummy's latex gloves. So when your legs are in the air spread wide for Mummy to wipe your locked peepee and powder and cream your bottom, she can make sure your temperature is all good at the same time.
(05-26-2020, 11:48 AM)wailer Wrote: [quote pid='27358' dateline='1590243017']
Well Sethy, it's not like your bare bottom isn't on display quite a bit when it doesn't have thick cloth nappies on it. So if Mummy is going to be taking your temperature and is already dealing with that end of you, it would be silly for her to go get an ear thermometer.

Sethy's thermometer can be a nice big candy kitchen thermometer, sitting in a large container of vaseline on the changing table shelf, next to the powder and the rash cream and the box of Mummy's latex gloves. So when your legs are in the air spread wide for Mummy to wipe your locked peepee and powder and cream your bottom, she can make sure your temperature is all good at the same time.

[/quote]

You do have a way with words wailer and have very accurately described my predicament. It does make me happy to know you and many others in here do go through the same thing and it helps to think that while I'm being spanked that you and others are being spanked at the same time.
(05-26-2020, 07:04 PM)Seth Wrote: You do have a way with words wailer and have very accurately described my predicament. It does make me happy to know you and many others in here do go through the same thing and it helps to think that while I'm being spanked that you and others are being spanked at the same time.

I must admit I often think that at any time of day, somewhere in the world there are naughty boys either nervously sitting in soggy nappies or bawling over their Mummy or Daddy or Uncle or Aunty or Nanny's knee as their bottoms burn and turn crimson, or they are sniffling and crying, sitting on a baby potty in the middle of the room, or on a naughty stool in the corner, or lying on the changing table getting their bottom nappied again.
Imagine being in nappies and knowing that your Mummy or Daddy is waiting until 8pm to change you and give you your spanking.

When I was spanked as a child it was often the anticipation of a spanking that was worse than the spanking itself.
(06-03-2020, 08:22 PM)Ali Wrote: Imagine being in nappies and knowing that your Mummy or Daddy is waiting until 8pm to change you and give you your spanking.

When I was spanked as a child it was often the anticipation of a spanking that was worse than the spanking itself.
Hey there, Ali

I’ve been keeping the forum warm in your absence. My mother wasn’t at all a proponent of corporal punishment (in my case it would more likely have been having to sit in my own mess until 8pm) but those whose parents were, I can imagine it would have been a very daunting prospect.
Thanks Girlygirl!

It was indeed a very daunting and humiliating prospect. Being told in front of your little sister that you were to have your baby knickers and nappies removed at a certain time later that afternoon or evening, for a bare bottom spanking, and then being renappied and put to bed was a thoroughly humiliating experience.
(05-15-2020, 05:41 PM)Seth Wrote: Thanks to the lockdown here in the UK the road traffic has reduced a lot around where I live. This has been a nice break from the monotonous drone of the passing cars past my house, but has had an unfortunate side for me to it also. My mother finds her bedroom rather stuffy and has her window open most often than not. When my mother calls me into her bedroom it always means I'm in for a rather painful bottom warming over her lap. Now the sound of the traffic is usually in the background and fades out of my mind when her hand or implement strikes my bare bum causing me to be lost in tears and apologies. However with the loss of the traffic ambiance and the stillness of silence outside, it seems that the noise of my spankings are amplified and are carried down the street.

With this humiliating realisation I have pleaded with my mother to administer my spankings either with the window closed or in another room. Being a woman of routine this was not to her liking but did offer only one alternative to me in taking my spankings in our front room which has no blinds and can be seen into clearly at street level. Needless to say I have opted for the bedroom spankings at the open window. I have tried to keep my sobbing down but unfortunately I can never last longer than five minutes before breaking down in a hail of sobbing.

I am fairly sure that my immediate neighbours were already well aware of my punishments, but now I know that they and everyone down my road now know of my very sore bottom.

I can just imagine a couple of elderly ladies passing by and hearing your spanking, one lady would turn to the other and say “they are clapping for the health workers a little early aren’t they my dear”
And the other lady saying “no that’s Seth getting his bare bottom spanked”
 “Oh really maybe we should ask his mother if she needs a helping hand” as both ladies walk to your front door and ring the bell