ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boys Wearing Skirts to School
(12-19-2020, 11:29 PM)Sandy Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 04:42 PM)jochmo60 Wrote: I remember one article a few years ago a boy went into school wearing a skirt in protest because it  was a hot summer and the boys were not allowed to wear shorts to school, so in protest he wore a skirt.

I am sure the boy ended up over the headmaster lap with his skirt flipped over onto his back and knickers round his ankles getting a bare bottom spanking and then half an hour in the corner while the headmaster chatted to the boy’s parents about their sons behaviour 

I wonder if your talking about Chris Whitehead. If you are he didn't end up on the headmasters lap, quite the contrary.
LOL i know the second para was a tease
(12-19-2020, 03:29 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: They do indeed look very smart. Most girls have experienced both trousers and skirts during their lives and yet most boys will never have experienced the latter. I am sure it will have been quite the education for them and (once they got over the primitive views of the closed minded) quite enjoyable also.

I'm not sure about that. Oliver looks pretty bashful and shamefaced in this photo.
Maybe he’s a slow developer   Big Grin
And then there was that well-publicized skirted protest in 2017 at the ISCA Academy in Exeter, Devon, where some 30 boys donned skirts to protest a similar school uniform ban on shorts for boys in hot weather.  

Are there photos?  Of course, plenty!  Google knows all, shares all.  
Indeed, that one has practically passed into legend and the associated photos and articles are almost invariably the first hit with respect to any search that hints at boys wearing skirts. Hopefully such examples will become more prevalent.  Big Grin