ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dressed
(05-24-2020, 01:42 PM)Brenda Wrote: Love those outfits!

Looking great!

Thank you brenda

(05-24-2020, 10:32 PM)Babynicks Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 10:42 PM)Idontcareanymore Wrote: Hello againĀ 

I have been busy shopping online with my daughter she mainly picked out some outfits for me to go into town in think.I will wait till more ladies shops are open then we can both go together hope you like my picĀ 
Sarah

Sarah

What a beautiful dress and ladies figure you have

Stephanie xx

Thank you stephanie
Hello everyone I have just seen a pic of how id love to be everyday just to the shops or in town id feel so free and deep down me a sissy that needs humiliation on a regular basis and I'm sure this will be the way forward for me

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-25-2020, 02:09 PM)Idontcareanymore Wrote: Hello everyone I have just seen a pic of how id love to be everyday just to the shops or in town id feel so free and deep down me a sissy that needs humiliation on a regular basis and I'm sure this will be the way forward for me

You will be very brave to wear that in public!

Good luck on your sissy adventures, I hope you get the feelings that you are craving!
Hello everyone I hope we are all well and safe although this seems to be going on forever but does give some of us more timeĀ to dress and those that have been following me know my daughter who lives with me is helping me to dress with lots of online shopping and I am so lucky ,we have just had our first pic of us both dressed that I wanted to share with you and to those that have commented to me does mean a lot so thank you for thatĀ 
Sarah

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oh Sarah!

What a wonderful pic!

Tell your daughter that I think the world of her. She's a sweetheart.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(06-02-2020, 03:50 PM)Idontcareanymore Wrote: Hello everyone I hope we are all well and safe although this seems to be going on forever but does give some of us more timeĀ to dress and those that have been following me know my daughter who lives with me is helping me to dress with lots of online shopping and I am so lucky ,we have just had our first pic of us both dressed that I wanted to share with you and to those that have commented to me does mean a lot so thank you for thatĀ 
Sarah

Way to go, sister. Itā€™s always nice when someone shares your feminine enthusiasm.

Girlygirl
(06-02-2020, 03:50 PM)Idontcareanymore Wrote: we have just had our first pic of us both dressed that I wanted to share with you and to those that have commented to me does mean a lot so thank you for thatĀ 
Sarah

Hi Sarah,

What an amazing photo!

You look damn sexy in that dress! Great legs!

Keep up the great work, and tell your daughter she is a wonderful human being for helping you as much as she is.

Brenda
(06-02-2020, 06:02 PM)Brenda Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 03:50 PM)Idontcareanymore Wrote: we have just had our first pic of us both dressed that I wanted to share with you and to those that have commented to me does mean a lot so thank you for thatĀ 
Sarah

Hi Sarah,

What an amazing photo!

You look damn sexy in that dress! Great legs!

Keep up the great work, and tell your daughter she is a wonderful human being for helping you as much as she is.

Brenda

Thank you Brenda for your kind comments about me and my daughter much appreciated
Sarah

(06-02-2020, 04:28 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 03:50 PM)Idontcareanymore Wrote: Hello everyone I hope we are all well and safe although this seems to be going on forever but does give some of us more timeĀ to dress and those that have been following me know my daughter who lives with me is helping me to dress with lots of online shopping and I am so lucky ,we have just had our first pic of us both dressed that I wanted to share with you and to those that have commented to me does mean a lot so thank you for thatĀ 
Sarah

Way to go, sister. Itā€™s always nice when someone shares your feminine enthusiasm.

Girlygirl

Thank you girly girl

(06-02-2020, 04:10 PM)Kimmi Wrote: Oh Sarah!

What a wonderful pic!

Tell your daughter that I think the world of her. Ā She's a sweetheart.

Thank you miss kimmi
Sarah, Luv the pic, and luv the story behind it. Soooo kewl that your daughter is involved, helping you to evolve.
(05-23-2020, 01:52 PM)Idontcareanymore Wrote:
(05-22-2020, 03:23 PM)SissyĀ Celeste Wrote: Hello Sarah and a belated welcome to the Forum.

The dress in your first post is utterly gorgeous and you must feel wonderful wearing it. It's so good that your daughter is cool with your dressing - it makes it so much better when someone close to you is both supportive and that you can enjoy showing how you look when dressed.

Hugs

Sissy Celeste
Hello CelesteĀ 
Yes that was my biggest problem when talking to my daughter cause I knew my mum and ex would tell everyone but she was so cool she lives with me and she does understand, she will help me dress and even come out with me but not when I go out without wig or make up that's something I will have to do in my own , I have 2 more pics as the clothes came onlineĀ 
Sarah

Hello again another 2 outfits came so thought I'd show them off to you my daughter done my make up hope you like themĀ 
Sarah

hi. Nice to met you and you are very pretty and lucky to have your daughter to help you.