ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dressed
(05-06-2020, 04:06 PM)Idontcareanymore Wrote: Hello everyone in Sarah 
I'm new to here and have read lots of people's different profile a seems we all share a lot in common I've wanted to find somewhere like this for a long time now so here goes ,but nervous really  
I'd just like to say I was petticoated grown my up so that may have quite a bearing on me today and what I feel like today 

I'm 46 I have been married have a grown daughter but I have really had enough of what I call normal life I dnt have many friends few family members and my mum who I have a love \hate relationship with as angry for bringing me up like she did ,anyway I love to dress pretty my h full time as I work from home as a writer and I feel so me and happy she  dressed but I'm not going to be fulfilled until I can dress quite sissy I would say and I'm going to embark on going out like this very soon not wig no make up I don't care about being laughed at or comments or anyone knowing me that's how I want to live ,my mum knows she thinks it's hilarious but she would i will be telling my daughter too I know I could lose her but these feelings I just need to experience and just be me I hope anyone can understand this I shall leave a pic of how I want to dress would welcome any comments or suggest please , thank you for taking the time to read this

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Love your photo - you are a stunning lady, looking fantastic Heart xxx

Girly hugs from Philipa x
(05-22-2020, 08:08 AM)SissyPhilipa Wrote:
(05-06-2020, 04:06 PM)Idontcareanymore Wrote: Hello everyone in Sarah 
I'm new to here and have read lots of people's different profile a seems we all share a lot in common I've wanted to find somewhere like this for a long time now so here goes ,but nervous really  
I'd just like to say I was petticoated grown my up so that may have quite a bearing on me today and what I feel like today 

Thank you philipa x

I'm 46 I have been married have a grown daughter but I have really had enough of what I call normal life I dnt have many friends few family members and my mum who I have a love \hate relationship with as angry for bringing me up like she did ,anyway I love to dress pretty my h full time as I work from home as a writer and I feel so me and happy she  dressed but I'm not going to be fulfilled until I can dress quite sissy I would say and I'm going to embark on going out like this very soon not wig no make up I don't care about being laughed at or comments or anyone knowing me that's how I want to live ,my mum knows she thinks it's hilarious but she would i will be telling my daughter too I know I could lose her but these feelings I just need to experience and just be me I hope anyone can understand this I shall leave a pic of how I want to dress would welcome any comments or suggest please , thank you for taking the time to read this

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Love your photo - you are a stunning lady, looking fantastic Heart xxx

Girly hugs from Philipa x
Great outfit, Sarah! Very stylish!
(05-22-2020, 09:08 AM)Brenda Wrote: Great outfit, Sarah! Very stylish!

Thank you Brenda my daughter had input on this I got another 2 online
Hello Sarah and a belated welcome to the Forum.

The dress in your first post is utterly gorgeous and you must feel wonderful wearing it. It's so good that your daughter is cool with your dressing - it makes it so much better when someone close to you is both supportive and that you can enjoy showing how you look when dressed.

Hugs

Sissy Celeste
(05-22-2020, 03:23 PM)Sissy Celeste Wrote: Hello Sarah and a belated welcome to the Forum.

The dress in your first post is utterly gorgeous and you must feel wonderful wearing it. It's so good that your daughter is cool with your dressing - it makes it so much better when someone close to you is both supportive and that you can enjoy showing how you look when dressed.

Hugs

Sissy Celeste
Hello Celeste 
Yes that was my biggest problem when talking to my daughter cause I knew my mum and ex would tell everyone but she was so cool she lives with me and she does understand, she will help me dress and even come out with me but not when I go out without wig or make up that's something I will have to do in my own , I have 2 more pics as the clothes came online 
Sarah

Hello again another 2 outfits came so thought I'd show them off to you my daughter done my make up hope you like them 
Sarah

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-23-2020, 01:52 PM)Idontcareanymore Wrote: Hello Celeste 
Yes that was my biggest problem when talking to my daughter cause I knew my mum and ex would tell everyone but she was so cool she lives with me and she does understand, she will help me dress and even come out with me but not when I go out without wig or make up that's something I will have to do in my own , I have 2 more pics as the clothes came online 
Sarah

Hello again another 2 outfits came so thought I'd show them off to you my daughter done my make up hope you like them 
Sarah

Hi Sarah, 

You look so pretty in your two pics.  Your daughter did well.  That must have been so special to have that experience with her.

Keep smiling too!
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
They look great Sarah. Bet you can't wait to go out dressed in those outfits!
Love those outfits!

Looking great!
(05-21-2020, 10:42 PM)Idontcareanymore Wrote: Hello again 

I have been busy shopping online with my daughter she mainly picked out some outfits for me to go into town in think.I will wait till more ladies shops are open then we can both go together hope you like my pic 
Sarah

Sarah

What a beautiful dress and ladies figure you have

Stephanie xx