ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy Maid and Sissy Baby too.
Hello all

I've just joined the site, and Auntie Helga has very graciously published a picture of me in the Sissies Gallery for you to see who I am. (It's right at the bottom of the page!)  I'm a Sissy Maid by day, responsible for all the chores, but come nighty-night time, Mistress becomes my caring Mummy, and after bathtime she puts my nappy on, dresses me for bedtime and tucks me up with a story and bottle in the nursery. My only "treat" these days is baby's boy's regular Sunday morning milking, purely for health reasons, before having my winkie cage put back on for the week. Mummy says she is going to turn me into her baby girl soon, and is already buying me pretty girl things in anticipation of the snip-snip.

I'm sending a letter to Auntie to tell everyone more about my adventure into Sissydom and how I've progressed from being a Maid to a Sissy baby too.  I do hope she publishes it, but if not I'll tell you more here.

Love to all

Sissy Celeste
Hiya Celeste,
Welcome to our site! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here.

That dress you have on in the picture is SO pretty (and SOOOOOO sissyish!). Does your Mistress put you into a nappy under your dress during the day time, so that you don't have to waste time going to the toilet, and can just get on with your chores? x
(05-04-2020, 10:27 AM)Ali Wrote: Hiya Celeste,
Welcome to our site! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here.

That dress you have on in the picture is SO pretty (and SOOOOOO sissyish!). Does your Mistress put you into a nappy under your dress during the day time, so that you don't have to waste time going to the toilet, and can just get on with your chores? x

Thank you so much Ali! The dress is from Barbara Tam, who produces the most exquisite sissy dresses, and has been very reliable for all our purchases.

During the week, I'm expected as a good sissy maid to take care of myself whilst Mistress is at work, so no, I don't wear nappies. At the weekend though, Mummy is training me to be her pretty little baby girl for when I have the snip-snip, so nappies under a pretty party dress is the norm. Hugs Celeste x
Welcome sissy celeste! What a lovely pic, you are such a pretty sissy and I especially like your dress, it's sooooo frilly! Can't wait to hear more.
(05-04-2020, 03:12 PM)GinaV Wrote: Welcome sissy celeste! What a lovely pic, you are such a pretty sissy and I especially like your dress, it's sooooo frilly! Can't wait to hear more.

Thank you GinaV for the lovely words. Yes, it's one of my favourites, a very sissy colour and lots of frills. Love, Celeste x
Nice pic will have to put some of mine up at some point

Where in Scotland are you? I'm just outside Aberdeen
Adult Baby looking for Nanny/Mummy/Friends

Also suffer from ME/CFS so if I'm slow to post it's because I probably don't have the energy
(05-04-2020, 08:45 PM)baby sam Wrote: Nice pic will have to put some of mine up at some point

Where in Scotland are you? I'm just outside Aberdeen
Thanks, yes much better to post some pictures, I’m fortunate I’ve got a kind mummy to take some good ones of me.

I don’t think mummy would be very happy if I went looking for friends, so maybe it’s just as well we’re not within easy reach. ?. Take care now.
(05-04-2020, 09:41 AM)Sissy Celeste Wrote: Hello all

I've just joined the site, and Auntie Helga has very graciously published a picture of me in the Sissies Gallery for you to see who I am. (It's right at the bottom of the page!)  I'm a Sissy Maid by day, responsible for all the chores, but come nighty-night time, Mistress becomes my caring Mummy, and after bathtime she puts my nappy on, dresses me for bedtime and tucks me up with a story and bottle in the nursery. My only "treat" these days is baby's boy's regular Sunday morning milking, purely for health reasons, before having my winkie cage put back on for the week. Mummy says she is going to turn me into her baby girl soon, and is already buying me pretty girl things in anticipation of the snip-snip.

I'm sending a letter to Auntie to tell everyone more about my adventure into Sissydom and how I've progressed from being a Maid to a Sissy baby too.  I do hope she publishes it, but if not I'll tell you more here.

Love to all

Sissy Celeste

Welcome to our forum, Sissy Celeste.  I hope you find it both interesting and exciting.  We would be interested to hear more of your upcoming adventures. 
Thank you mikki. I’ve now sent it off to Auntie, so hopefully it will appear before not too long. Celeste x
(05-04-2020, 09:41 AM)Sissy Celeste Wrote: Hello all

Love to all

Sissy Celeste
Hi Sissy Celeste

What a great life you have.  Welcome to the forum and I hope you find happiness here.

Love

Lottie