ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favourite sissy books/authors
Hey all.

What are everyone's favourite sissy/feminization books and authors? 

I'm a big fan of Christina Shelly's work, particularly;
- Silken Tales
- The Silken Sisterhood

Has anyone here read these titles? These stories are the absolute pinnacle of arousal for me and have been the basis of my fantasies for many years. I consider them brilliant masterpieces of female control over defeated, humiliated, and totally feminised males destined for a life of complete servitude.
Exclamation WARNING: They contain what some might consider EXTREME content ie. mild slavery, mild incest and under 18yo characters (but usually over 16yo). Please consider yourself WARNED about the possibly EXTREME content. Exclamation I hope simply mentioning them here is not violating any rules.

Sorry for the loud disclaimer but I really want to share and discuss these books I'm so passionate about through PM. 

Post on the thread your favourite sissy books/authors and what you love about them Heart
Yes... these works do have a harsh bent, but are truly well-written and excitingly descriptive iconic literature depicting more than some possibilities in a corrected Female authoritative vision of future society and relations between Woman and Her malette underling.
Thanks for the link sissylax! The author name looked familiar. Will have to take a second look at the stories on the asubmissivesissy website. I enjoy many authors on fictionmania. Vicky Tern is probably the first author that got my attention in the early days of the internet. Since then: Throne, Darlene LeQueene, Bea (Bea's TV Channel), Missy, Janet L. Stickney... to name a few. Here's a link to search by Author Name: http://www.fictionmania.tv/search/authorshort.html
If you mean books that we have purchased, then recently for me I have bought a few from Janice C. Parker. I love her description of her life with her sissy maid. My wife and I read a bit from time to time before going to sleep. Many evenings we will also choose an outfit for me to wear, with apron, for the next morning when I make her coffee.

Bobbie
(04-29-2020, 11:31 AM)whyguys Wrote: Yes... these works do have a harsh bent, but are truly well-written and excitingly descriptive iconic literature depicting more than some possibilities in a corrected Female authoritative vision of future society and relations between Woman and Her malette underling.

I glad you love them too. Well written and excitingly descriptive indeed, couldn't have said it better. And wouldn't it be perfect if the goal of the women in these books was real and happening. Perhaps one day...

(04-29-2020, 01:06 PM)GinaV Wrote: Thanks for the link sissylax! The author name looked familiar. Will have to take a second look at the stories on the asubmissivesissy website. I enjoy many authors on fictionmania. Vicky Tern is probably the first author that got my attention in the early days of the internet. Since then: Throne, Darlene LeQueene, Bea (Bea's TV Channel), Missy, Janet L. Stickney... to name a few.

Thanks for sharing Gina. I can't seem to find them through a google search however. Would you mind posting some direct links?
Also you can find some of Christina's earlier work here: http://www.storysite.org/a_christinashelly01.html

(04-30-2020, 02:15 AM)sgbf Wrote: If you mean books that we have purchased, then recently for me I have bought a few from Janice C. Parker. I love her description of her life with her sissy maid. My wife and I read a bit from time to time before going to sleep. Many evenings we will also choose an outfit for me to wear, with apron, for the next morning when I make her coffee.

Bobbie

Thanks Bobbie. Upon viewing the selection and reading the description of her books, they look quite enjoyable. I've downloaded some free samples from Amazon.