Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Words you dread...
They have all seen me dressed femme- skirts, dresses, capris, shorts, etc; but appearing in front of them in a swim suit is sort of unnerving. So far no one has made any unkind comments, most of the women will say that is a cute suit, and the men ignore me, thank goodness. But I am still nervous.
Mother: Helen and I are going out to our Women's Empowerment Group meeting. You are to finish your chores by the time we get back. Your sister will be in charge, and I do not want to hear that you have disobeyed her.
(03-18-2017, 09:04 PM)aprilsue Wrote: They have all seen me dressed femme- skirts, dresses, capris, shorts, etc;  but appearing in front of them in a swim suit is sort of unnerving.  So far no one has made any unkind comments, most of the women will say that is a cute suit, and the men ignore me, thank goodness.  But I am still nervous.

April Sue, I would be petrified. Do the women ever talk to your wife about your feminization? Do you ever overhear their conversations?

This never happened but I thought about it all the time. I am presented to my mom's bridge club in a dress.  They are hardly surprised and are cooing over how cute I am as a girl.  " You should keep him in skirts" is hardly the worst of it.   One of the ladies asks to see my panties.  I am paralyzed. Another lady giggles, and says "Oh go ahead, Kimmi. After all, it's just us girls." 

To my chagrin, as I lift my petticoat and dress, I realize I am now one of the girls.
Yes, that is humiliating. I still remember being presented to some of my sister's friends after I d been made to wear her school uniform as a child. At first they were shocked, and then giggled helplessly. They too asked if I was wearing knickers. And my mother made me lift my skirt and show them.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
"Suzie (one of my babysitters), have you given Ali his spanking and put him into his nappies and baby panties yet? I've got to leave in ten minutes and I'd like him ready for bed before I go"
"Tell your Aunty Jane why you've been put back into a nappy, Ali."