ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Words you dread...
What’s the context surrounding ginger?
"Young lady, pull down your panties and get your nose in the corner! You're going to be spanked and then spend a week in diapers!"

Just the phrase "young lady" sends shivers up my spine.
There’s little quite so demeaning as ‘young lady’.  Big Grin Funnily enough, it was the week in nappies that chimed with and brought back memories for me.  Wink
When I was being punished by my mother by being put into girly or baby clothes she would always refer to me as a girl, or a baby. It was part of her humiliation for me.

So when I had to attend my little sister's birthday party, and I was made to wear a dress and knickers she'd say something like "all the other little girls will just love your outfit", as if I were one of the little girls. Or when I'd been put back into nappies she'd say something like "babies like you need their Mummy to check your nappies to see if you've wet yourself".

It was almost unbearably humiliating.
Yes Ali that’s almost unbearably humiliating for a boy to be referred to in the feminine.
"Upstairs now, panties only in the bath and wait."

Preceded having panties full of ice chunks while I leaned on the wall. Any movement caused a large pan to hit the floor and be heard throughout the house. Every hour the ice would be topped up and I'd have to stir up the ice before resuming my position. I only knew it was over when told to tip out the ice. Then just wearing the cold,clammy panties I'd be made to sit on a towel at the table and do my homework or a chore that I was given. This applied even if we had friends round, my friends would have left before I returned, those of my siblings were there to take delight at my state.

With a traditional metal bath it was a trial in winter and the longest session was 4 hours, I'd made a parachute and tested it jumping off a van. My younger brother noticed that it didn't open and came out of a bedroom window breaking his leg, despite being in pain with a twisted ankle and unable to move I was held responsible. I made sure I never earned that again. The ambulance journey with us two and Mum was the longest time of my young life.
It was years before I was told that Dad had laughed so much he couldn't confront us, fortunately they decided that the pain was sufficient punishment.
A truly unique (and clearly effective) punishment. My own mother was known to come up with interesting punishments if she thought my sister and I were either tiring of the usual fare or we were trying to be clever.