ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Words you dread...
(11-27-2016, 06:46 PM)Sissy Matthew Wrote: "Sorry Mummy..."

"What do you mean, 'Sorry Mummy'? Are you telling me now that you do know where your sister's tights are?"
"They're under my jeans mum...I'm sorry...I just wanted to try them on ...they looked so comfy and soft...I didn't think sis would mind"
Well she does mind, Matthew. She minds very much. And so do I. Taking things without permission is very naughty. And you know what happens to naughty children, don't you Matthew?

Tell me, Matthew, what happens to naughty children?
AW! Baby . If you were a real man . You would be buried ball deep in mummy making her scream with pleasure . But your lying here with a wet nappy .
(12-01-2016, 07:31 AM)Ali Wrote: Well she does mind, Matthew. She minds very much. And so do I. Taking things without permission is very naughty. And you know what happens to naughty children, don't you Matthew?

Tell me, Matthew, what happens to naughty children?

Errr....get sent to bed early? Not allowed to watch TV? No sweets?
No, Matthew. They don't get sent to bed early. Or get denied TV. Or get denied sweets.

They get their trousers and underpants pulled down, or in your case their trousers, their sister's tights, and their underpants pulled down, then they get put across their Mummy's lap, and then they get their bottom spanked.

So come here and let me pull your trousers, tights and underpants down. I presume you're wearing underpants under your sister's tights? Or have you taken a pair of her knickers to wear as well?
As you seem to like wearing your sister's tights so much maybe you could wear them to the Christmas party this afternoon? But not those thick, woolly ones you're wearing now...no...you can wear your sister's sparkly tights with her old blue velvet dress....I'm sure I'll be able to find you some glittery slippers as well...

What do you say to that Matthew? I'm sure your friends will have lots to say to you...
And of course, if you're wearing your sister's tights and dress it seems only right that you should wear a pair of her panties too.

Why don't you go and ask your sister if she'll select a pair of her panties for you to wear with her tights and pretty dress?
(10-08-2016, 08:30 AM)Ali Wrote: What are the words you most dread, or dreaded, to hear?

For me it was when my mother said "Go upstairs and take off your trousers and your underpants. You won't be needing them for the rest of the day".

I was never dressed growing up.  I had to borrow and dress in secret.

What did I dread in my dreams?

1. A girl giggling and calling out, "your slip is showing."

2.  "Sit like a little lady so boys can't see your panties."
There was a time I was in my maid's dress putting away my Wife's bras and panties that I had washed the night before when She came into the bedroom and began to giggle saying, "If only your mother could see you now". While these weren't words I dreaded to hear they were definetly teasing words that embarassed me.

Words I have dreaded to hear are more along the lines of, "Someone's at the door, better get out of that dress if you don't want to be the topic of juicy gossip". She has said that a few times with a wink and a devious smile.