ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Words you dread...
"Wet sheets again? Do we need to put you back in diapers again?"
"Keep your legs together when you sit! Unless you're trying to show off your pretty panties to all the boys..."
Or put in another way - "Cross your legs to close the gates of Hell" !
"Matthew, your little sister is missing a pair of her woolly tights. She's looked everywhere for them. You wouldn't know anything about where her tights are, would you?"
(11-25-2016, 12:03 PM)Ali Wrote: "Matthew, your little sister is missing a pair of her woolly tights. She's looked everywhere for them. You wouldn't know anything about where her tights are, would you?"

"No" blushed Matthew, quickly pulling down his jumper in case his Mother saw the red, ribbed waistband peeking above his trousers.
"Now Matthew - don't stammer around - Spit It Out !"
It just isn't like you to dip your head and look around to see if you are hiding something.
"Are you hiding something ?"
Shall we have a look ?
You look oh so agitated - What seems to be your problem ?

OK Matthew - the jig is up - fess up !
*blush*

"Nothing mummy"...
A friend of your father's will be attending a father/daughter banquet tonight. You will be his daughter for the evening. I will get you all fixed up nice and pretty. You can wear your new dress. It will be fun.
(11-25-2016, 09:06 PM)Sissy Matthew Wrote: *blush*

"Nothing mummy"...

"Well I'm afraid I don't believe you Matthew. I think you DO know where your sister's tights are. So come here and take your trousers down. If you've nothing to hide then you won't mind showing me, will you?"
"Sorry Mummy..."