satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Words you dread...
(08-07-2020, 01:41 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(08-07-2020, 01:15 AM)Girlygirl rubberpinafore Wrote: My wife in her dinner lady uniform, carrying a plastic dental bib and a large beaker of cum.  As she shakes open the bib, "come on dear, let;s get this tied on you, you know it's your feeding time".
I had to read that twice, Rubberpinafore. I remember reading on a post before about ‘harvesting sperm’ (I think that’s how it was put) but this rather takes it to a different level.

Yeah, it's not the most pleasant of treats and a daily event I dread.

It all came about from our younger days when, as every bloke, I wanted my g/f (now wife) to offer oral and swallow, rather than spit.  Quite rightly she protested saying it was vile and horrible but I persisted and eventually she relented and took it all down from them on.  However, she did forewarn me by rather ominously, at the time that she would gain her revenge.  Foolishly I ignored her promise and have been paying the price ever since we embarked on this chosen lifestyle of ours.

To give her credit, she does make an effort by getting dressed up on the weekends* in her dinner lady uniform (all white overall, tabard and rubber or PVC pinny) but I suspect she does this to get my milking over and done with quickly.  Dressed like this I get extremely aroused and as soon as my cage is unlocked I have unloaded all over her apron to add some fresh ejaculate to the day's yield.  I find warm semen even more off putting compared to the stored stuff in the fridge.  The sudden switch from cold cum to a mouthful of hot always makes me gag.

The moral?  Always take your wife's threats seriously...

*Week days she simply ties on an apron and slips on rubber gloves.
Always in strict uniform
The sudden switch from cold cum to a mouthful of hot always makes me gag. [Quote]

And I thought I had read it all on this forum.  Big Grin
Isn't good to hear something new everyday? Or maybe it isn't?

Am I coming on too strong?
Always in strict uniform
This was such a fun thread! I thought I might revive it...

"With your nappy and baby knickers on no-one can really tell whether you're a little boy or a little girl, can they? Would you like Mummy to dress you as her little baby girl today?"
(08-12-2020, 11:55 PM)Ali Wrote: This was such a fun thread! I thought I might revive it...

"With your nappy and baby knickers on no-one can really tell whether you're a little boy or a little girl, can they? Would you like Mummy to dress you as her little baby girl today?"
An interesting one and a certainly quite embarrassing I would imagine; was the answer yes or no?

One that I sometimes got from mother was going and put your face on’ which was a hint from my mother that I needed to apply or reapply my makeup.
(08-12-2020, 11:55 PM)Ali Wrote: This was such a fun thread! I thought I might revive it...

Far from dread, I would reply "as a baby girl" like a shot. Though it it was followed by "Mummy's going to take you to the park for a picnic with all the other little girls" at the same time as picking up my change bag then I am sure there would be a frisson of fear as well as excitement.
(08-13-2020, 02:19 PM)Sissy Celeste Wrote:

Far from dread, I would reply "as a baby girl" like a shot.  Though it it was followed by "Mummy's going to take you to the park for a picnic with all the other little girls" at the same time as picking up my change bag then I am sure there would be a frisson of fear as well as excitement.
LOL; yeah, it becomes a slightly different proposition if you have to share your predicament with other’s doesn’t it. 

I would imagine ‘we best put you in a nappy for school today, we don’t want you to have another little accident, do we?’ might have been met with a similar response.  Big Grin  

And that’s coming someone whose sister on one occasion did attend school in a nappy.
"I'm going out this evening, but my friend Clare has kindly agreed to come and babysit you, and she's bringing her daughter Kate. I told Clare you'll show them both your new ballet routine when you've finished your homework. Your tights and leotard are on the bed ready. Make sure you fold your school uniform neatly when you get changed."
(08-18-2020, 12:25 PM)Bhuna71 Wrote: "I'm going out this evening, but my friend Clare has kindly agreed to come and babysit you, and she's bringing her daughter Kate. I told Clare you'll show them both your new ballet routine when you've finished your homework. Your tights and leotard are on the bed ready. Make sure you fold your school uniform neatly when you get changed."

Despite it being threatened once or twice (when I was petticoated in my teens) I thankfully escaped the indignity of being babysat by anyone outside the family. I remember my Aunt making a big deal of asking one of my sister's friends whether she might be itnerested in babysitting gigs. I was shifting in my seat soooo awkwardly but luckily Aunt Camilla never let on she was talking about the girl babysitting me, hahaha
(08-18-2020, 01:46 PM)SissyGoesSplat Wrote:
(08-18-2020, 12:25 PM)Bhuna71 Wrote: "I'm going out this evening, but my friend Clare has kindly agreed to come and babysit you, and she's bringing her daughter Kate. I told Clare you'll show them both your new ballet routine when you've finished your homework. Your tights and leotard are on the bed ready. Make sure you fold your school uniform neatly when you get changed."

Despite it being threatened once or twice (when I was petticoated in my teens) I thankfully escaped the indignity of being babysat by anyone outside the family. I remember my Aunt making a big deal of asking one of my sister's friends whether she might be itnerested in babysitting gigs. I was shifting in my seat soooo awkwardly but luckily Aunt Camilla never let on she was talking about the girl babysitting me, hahaha
That was close, then. 

In the spirit of the thread did you have any particular words or phrases you came to dread?  Big Grin