satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Words you dread...
'Sweetie, Mummy's coming to stay for the week. Better put on your ballerina outfit.'
In the hundreds of times that in my childhood I was stripped of my pants and put on skirts by my companions, the phrase that I hated the most was always the question that the girls asked me: Do you wear panties under that skirt? And they always ended up checking it, although I resisted with all my strength.
(11-25-2018, 09:11 AM)Algoriano1 Wrote: In the hundreds of times that in my childhood I was stripped of my pants and put on skirts by my companions, the phrase that I hated the most was always the question that the girls asked me: Do you wear panties under that skirt? And they always ended up checking it, although I resisted with all my strength.

In my experience girls almost always want to know if a boy is wearing panties if he’s been put into a dress or skirt. 

For me it was one of the most humiliating things about wearing a skirt or dress - knowing that girls would try to lift it up to see my panties.
"Come downstairs, Ali. Your Auntie and cousins are here and they want to know whether the old clothes they gave you fit you."
You’ve been wearing that butt plug for six weeks. Don’t you think it’s time to move up a size, sweetie?
What are the words you most dread, or dreaded, to hear?

How about your mother telling you "I found your sister's knickers under your bed, and I know you've being wearing them. Well, if you want to dress as a girl then I shall dress you as a girl..."

(08-06-2020, 08:28 PM)Ali Wrote: What are the words you most dread, or dreaded, to hear?

How about your mother telling you "I found your sister's knickers under your bed, and I know you've being wearing them. Well, if you want to dress as a girl then I shall dress you as a girl..."
I can imagine that would be embarrassing. Is that how it started for you? I always got the impression your mother didn’t need much encouragement.
No, it's not how it started for me. For me it started with being made to put on a pair of my little sister's panties for a spanking.

But over time I've got to know quite a few sissies, and one of the common themes is being caught with a sister's or their mother's panties hidden away somewhere.
My wife in her dinner lady uniform, carrying a plastic dental bib and a large beaker of cum. As she shakes open the bib, "come on dear, let;s get this tied on you, you know it's your feeding time".
Always in strict uniform
(08-07-2020, 01:15 AM)Girlygirl rubberpinafore Wrote: My wife in her dinner lady uniform, carrying a plastic dental bib and a large beaker of cum.  As she shakes open the bib, "come on dear, let;s get this tied on you, you know it's your feeding time".
I had to read that twice, Rubberpinafore. I remember reading on a post before about ‘harvesting sperm’ (I think that’s how it was put) but this rather takes it to a different level.